What The World Needs Now Is Love

Yes, Michael was an angel. I hope people will realize one day what a wonderful human being he was. I miss him too. :(
What The World Needs Now Is people like Michael to continue his great legacy. Michael lives in each and one of us and always will.

He was such a sweetheart :heart:
And some people actually think he could harm a child.. :no:
Miss you so much Michael, you're on my mind every day...

I don't know how can anyone think he will harm a child? when he helped them so much, more than any other artist in the world. I think its a shame what Michael had to endure so many years..he suffered so much and for what? for being such a loving and caring human being?
I think the world didn't want to believe that good people like him exist because he was an angel.

Yes, Michael was an angel. I hope people will realize one day what a wonderful human being he was. I miss him too. :(
What The World Needs Now Is people like Michael to continue his great legacy. Michael lives in each and one of us and always will.

Can WE do this!? I think we can...it only seems fair to continue to spread his message. More LOVE and less hate :heart:

He is so beautiful. :cry:

We need to keep spreading his LOVE. We need to pick up where he left off. That's what he would want. :heart:

What a sweet video. :cry: It's amazing the humanitarian work Michael did. It seems like everyone, except us fans, ignore all of the good work he did to help others.

And I agree, after watching this video, how could anyone believe that he could harm a child?! :no:

Ohhh, what a nice video :cry: :) Oh Michael, we miss you.

how do we spread the love?? i will do whatever i can xxx
Be kind, be patient, help others. That's a start, at least :yes:

Here's another... the next Major Love Prayer is next week on Thursday. It's every month on the 25th at the same time all over the world. The whole purpose is simply to SPREAD LOVE! :heart: I hope everyone can join us this month... and next month and.. on and on :flowers:

:heart: http://www.majorloveprayer.org :heart:

Ohhh, what a nice video :cry: :) Oh Michael, we miss you.

Be kind, be patient, help others. That's a start, at least :yes:

Here's another... the next Major Love Prayer is next week on Thursday. It's every month on the 25th at the same time all over the world. The whole purpose is simply to SPREAD LOVE! :heart: I hope everyone can join us this month... and next month and.. on and on :flowers:

ok thanks, i do Be kind, be patient, help others. but i wanna do it more, so i will xx

Oh gosh, that just reminded me that it will be 8 months. Oh wow... :cry:
Going by so fast...

Guys, you are amazing! Keep spreading Michael's message of Love.
What can you do? like people above me wrote, be kind, help others, you can do at least one good deed everyday..but the more you do-the better!
Stop racism & bigotry..stand up for people who need YOU, US. That's what Michel taught us.

Back