l love & miss.. michael

We all love and miss him ~ he's irreplaceable.

But always remember: as long as he is in your heart, and you carry on his legacy: he will never truly be gone.

I love and miss him too. It hurts. And the pain gets worse everyday.... I still have such a hard time accepting that he is really gone... it doesn't feel real. :depressed:

I saw a rainbow today and I thought of Michael straight away - a ray of hope that appeared from behind the bleak clouds. :weeping:

I'm with you guys :(
Hugs and love for you all, at least I know I'm not alone :huggy: :heart:

Its unfare and very sad that he is gone but guys promise me one thing ... dont give up everything else just because hes gone .. be happy with the things we recieved from him.. we have to be positive. :(:)

Aw me too, hun. I love him so much. :cry:

Its unfare and very sad that he is gone but guys promise me one thing ... dont give up everything else just because hes gone .. be happy with the things we recieved from him.. we have to be positive. :(:)

Exactly. We can't give up on him. We have to grateful to ever have had him in the first place. He left us with so many wonderful things to carry on his legacy and memory. He will always be here with us no matter what. He'll always be here for generations to come. I believe this is not it. There's still more to come.

L.O.V.E. to all. :hug:

I miss him loads.

I wish he was still with us.

There really are no words in any language that can even begin to describe how much I love and miss Michael. I still cry over him a few times or so a day. I am crying over him now. And I really can't help it. I guess maybe it is because I had spent nearly 30 years of my life really loving him. And the pain is really just so very hard to bear at times. Sometimes I still wonder why I didn't keep that suicide promise that I had made when I was 15 years old. It was back in December of 1995 when Michael was really sick in the hospital. I was extremely upset over what was going on with him then. And I told myself if anything horrible should ever happen to Michael that I will kill myself. Cause I absolutely refuse to live in a world without him in it. That should have been a major warning back then for me not to get to emotionally attached to him. Yet I did. Now because of it I am in a state of deep depression and sadness now. Plus I feel so miserable anymore. And I am no longer really interested in some of the things that I used to really love. I just so badly wish that Michael would come back to us. The world really is such a sad and empty place without him in it now. And I still so badly wish that I was the one that die on that horrible day instead of Michael.

Back