Geraldine Hughes Claims Murray Was With Prostitue on June 25

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Geraldine Hughes (REDEMPTION author) wrote the following on her Facebook about Murray meeting a prostitute on June 25:

"Conrad Murder put MJ under propofol and then left the premises to meet with a call girl. When he returned, MJ was already dead. Everything he did afterwards was to cover his tracks. He said he found MJ not breathing at 10:50. His girlfriend said she was on the phone with him at 12:05 and at 12:13 he dropped the phone and began CPR on MJ. Why did he instruct his employees to take boxes out of storage at 9:00 a.m.?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000085298317&ref=ts

Murray instructing his g/f (and he has a wife?) to take out storage boxes shows premeditated murder.

won't be surprised at all , but if true they would have charged him with second degree murder .

someone should ask her is she speculating or she had reliable info ? and please don't tell me her source is Randy or Latoya .

won't be surprised at all , but if true they would have charged him with second degree murder .

No necessarily. The LAPD didnt seal of MJ's house in time. The LAPD haven't found the missing CCTV tapes, there is only 3 investigators etc.

This whole case has been botched from day 1.

Where did she get this information from though?

Like I said about this before.. IF she knows this she needs to tell the LAPD/DA.. whoever.

someone should post this to TMZ if they ran this story, my my my!

i saw a recent post on her facebook where she said that the prostitute part was speculation but it was definite that he did leave MJ for 4 hours. really pathetic if true.

No necessarily. The LAPD didnt seal of MJ's house in time. The LAPD haven't found the missing CCTV tapes, there is only 3 investigators etc.

IF is true, then WOW. I'd like to know her source too. The cops probably didn't seal Michael's house because they were thinking drug overdose not murder. They would have sealed the house if he had been pronounced dead there. The missing tapes is another thing. If we are to believe that the cops gave the lesser charge to get the "sure" conviction, then they might have been scared that unsealed house and missing tapes would be a problem with a second degree murder charge. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Oh..wow.
What the hell...

If this is true then...I'm curious as to what will happen. How pathetic.

This is so sad, poor Michael. :no: Justice.

Murray instructing his g/f (and he has a wife?) to take out storage boxes shows premeditated murder.

One wonders if there was info in the storage boxes relating to MJ. The police did find information when they raided facilities; do we know if anything was amiss in terms of information collected about MJ? Like if something was missing? Because Murray could say 'Oh, it had nothing to do with him. I would have asked them to remove it anyway.'

all they need are the meds he admittedly gave to MJ and they were exactly where he told them , he can claim an alien came and stole the infusion pump ...etc but who would believe him .

^^That doesnt prove murder though, only manslaughter. We want a murder charge.

I wasn't going to post anymore (too close to the end-game, now), but I continue to read. BUT, I must respond to this one. Geraldine Hughes was Evan Chandler's attorney's secretary, and she says she overheard a plot to blackmail Michael. She wrote a book called (short version) MJ Redemption. In that book she detailed a phone conversation she overheard about Evan Chandler's (and his attorney's) plan to blackmail Michael about child molestation (i.e. they were inventing it). I have the book and have read it, and I also corresponded with her, briefly. She does, indeed, say what she heard. The rest of the book is "filler."

Her book/knowledge could have blown the trial wide-open. She went on tv. But instead of giving information that could have helped Michael, she just said, "Buy my book if you want to find out." That did NOT help him. And then she vanished from public view. Well, oops?

As far as I know, Geraldine Hughes has no inside knowledge now, whatsoever.

Next?

Last edited:
If there is any truth to this, then I'm speechless...

Meaning??

Meaning that this is very close to the trial now, and I'm writing up notes about that. That is taking a lot of time, including working on a timeline, citing quotations from articles, and all the rest of that. There is only so much TIME.

My point in this thread is that I doubt that Geraldine is a very good source of information. She overheard things in 1993 that were useful, but I don't think she has any connection to current events?

At the courthouse when everyone was waiting for Murray to come out wasn't it Geraldine Hughes who yelled at the media? Don't get me wrong I think the media deserved the outburst, but in my opinion she should have not yelled false information, which was just a tabloid ish. As far as I know it was never confirmed that Jordy Chandler admitted lying after Michael's death.

At the courthouse when everyone was waiting for Murray to come out wasn't it Geraldine Hughes who yelled at the media? Don't get me wrong I think the media deserved the outburst, but in my opinion she should have not yelled false information, which was just a tabloid ish. As far as I know it was never confirmed that Jordy Chandler admitted lying after Michael's death.

Geraldine Hughes very much has supported Michael, as best she could. She had genuine information about the 1993 allegations. She wrote a book about it, but then when she did the talk-show rounds, she promoted the book much more than she did Michael. I think she was not very astute, did not see the bigger picture? I see NO way she has information about the current case. She was Evan Chandler's attorney's secretary, and was in a position to overhear things in 1993. But, not now?

I think Geraldine is sincere, but she comes out with information after the event. The family should have used Michael's money already to have private investigators, they are likely to dig much deaper than the police. Murrey's contacts, bank details etc.

One think I have wondered, if giving the propofol was deemed negligent but not intended to kill, or they can't prove intent then manslaughter is the charge they can prove, but if a doctor finds a patient collapsed and instead of doing what they should to save them, choses to make calls and hide evidence, isn't that murder? Michael died not just because of Propofol but the lack of action when he collapsed. if immediate action had been taken he could have been saved.

Hughes is the person who was shouting outside court right?

I'm surprised she doesn't have an account here at MJJC, I thought I heard she did have at one point?

Fair enough, sounded like you know something we all don't.

Well, I'm as clueless about this as almost anyone. Except, I've actually talked to Geraldine. Her heart is in the right place, but she had a "moment," in that attorney's office, that was quite real, IMHO. She overheard something. In my opinion, anything else smacks of self-promotion, and her book. She was not THERE when Michael died, and whatever she knows probably comes from the family's speculations, or are her own speculations?

Back