Witness saw Murray running from MJ's house

Whoever this supposed witness is needs to come forward if they have not done already. Don't let justice fail to be done for Michael.

thank you for posting!!

I dont think it'll help much anyway. concrete proof is needed, IMHumbleO! :-\

thank you for the link....I just wish whoever the witness it he/she would come forward and help get the justice that Michael so deserves..

Somebody save this somewhere safe before it 'mysteriously' and convieniently disappear.

Wonder when she saw Murray running? After he came back from the hospital?

I don't think that will hold up in court, especially if it's a fan. I highly doubt they'd just believe some woman saying she saw him running unless there's actual video or photo evidence.

I don't think that will hold up in court, especially if it's a fan. I highly doubt they'd just believe some woman saying she saw him running unless there's actual video or photo evidence.
I know but murray is so shady I wouldn't put it past him. Also the fan said she spoke to the neighbor, we don't know if the neighbor is a fan.

I wouldn\'t be surprised if he really ran outta the house but since this is coming from a fan and with all due respect a part of MJ's fans are kinda gaga, I don't buy it. No court of law would buy these claims anyway.

I wouldn\'t be surprised if he really ran outta the house but since this is coming from a fan and with all due respect a part of MJ's fans are kinda gaga, I don't buy it. No court of law would buy these claims anyway.

Agree

True Dat!

But if it really did happen and that's a big "If". What time did she see him run? Where was security? Did he run after going to the hospital or before? If true she should talk to the authorities.

Interesting. In this day and age (and in that ritzy neighborhood) it seems like there would be an abundance of security cameras that would have captured any activity that day. But what do I know about ritzy neighborhoods, heh.

Running from the house...ok...sure sounds suspicious, but what are they trying to say? Why would he run from the house? If he runs away from the house and leaves MJ for dead without helping...ok, that's very shady...but exactly why would he run away from the house...to do what?

See here is the problem with things like this. Unless you have an ounce of proof you do the case against Michael no good at all. This sounds just like one of those TINI fans. Stop it please

i reallly love the way MJ fans are protective but the fact is that cook was in the kitchen and she would have seen him run out of the house, plus he went to the hospital and idisappeared from there love ya but this sounds like bs

This sounds fishy to me, why didnt this person say somethin last yr..MMm

i reallly love the way MJ fans are protective but the fact is that cook was in the kitchen and she would have seen him run out of the house, plus he went to the hospital and idisappeared from there love ya but this sounds like bs

I don't trust that cook either. I don't trust anyone in that house but his children.

I Agree. I don't trust anyone in the house. Some like Kai, talked too much after the death, while at the same time did not give any clues as to what happened. How could someone come downstairs the same time everyday, and no one wonder where the person is or what is going on. Strange household.

About the thread, if a FAN had such information, the person would have been to the police a long time ago.

See here is the problem with things like this. Unless you have an ounce of proof you do the case against Michael no good at all. This sounds just like one of those TINI fans. Stop it please

I can assure you this fan has nothing to do with TINI...she talked to this person...and the fan wants very much that this person goes to the police with her story..

she didn't share it to stear things up but because she wants this person to come forward and go to the police...the fan herself can't go to the police because it would all just be hearsay...it's the person she talked to that really needs to come forward.

The caller says,

" ...and I spoke to a woman who is ( was?) out there near his home,
and she literally told me she saw Conrad Murray run from that house
that morning."

She doesn't say this woman is a neighbour.

The woman who sells maps in front of MJ's house comes to mind.

thought this was something good at first. when i read the title. bit more info other than he ran from the house would be slightly helpful.and considering the person hasnt gone to the police well its makes it irrelevent. and depending on the times etc its prob irrelevent anyway

Back