Why are the fans divided? And fighting over this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiberianGirl08

Proud Member
I have been reading in several forums about a debate regarding Ms. Faye. And a friend send me this link...What is this all about? why are the fans divided...why all the fighting?

http://truthmjworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/you-asked-for-truth-here-it-is.html#comments

I am hearing a lot about her recently among fans and I wonder if she did said all those things these fans are claiming?...and if yes, but why? And why fight among us?!? aren't we suppose to be together in protecting what's left of Michael's legacy? this is so sad and depressing. It's been eight months since MJ has passed away and things are not getting any better...I'm really sad :( I wish he was still here:(

Bahhh...she is a bad person because she talks the truth about Michael's family. Bahhhhhhhhhhhh...

*sarcasm mode on*

Havent heard about this person, but I try to avoid topics that involve fans getting mad at eachother. That my way of keeping Michaels legacy alive.

When a person is dead, there is only his legacy left to protect. Michaels legacy is his music, his love, his children, and US is fans.. We should stick together! All of us.

Havent heard about this person, but I try to avoid topics that involve fans getting mad at eachother. That my way of keeping Michaels legacy alive.

When a person is dead, there is only his legacy left to protect. Michaels legacy is his music, his love, his children, and US is fans.. We should stick together! All of us.

Very wise words.
The two new subjects of certain MJ fans seem to be KF and now, the follower fans.
I don't know much about KF, I just know what she did with certain pics months ago and that, IMO, was a big mistake.

Anyway, this is already a difficult topic everywhere.

People have for ages been divided on Karen Faye, even before his death. Its a shame how fans have become divided. We should be united on preserving Michael's legacy and keeping on with his humanitarian work, not divided. Michael only died eight months ago-its still very raw for everyone.

Something like this is bound to happen when fans of an artist choose to become fans of their employees.

I'm a bit unsure about Karen. I think she has good intentions with some things, but most people really turned against her once it was said that she sold pictures of Michael's resting place to tabloids.

Thank you and I agree with you we should stick together! All of us because WE are Michael's fans.

People have for ages been divided on Karen Faye, even before his death. Its a shame how fans have become divided. We should be united on preserving Michael's legacy and keeping on with his humanitarian work, not divided. Michael only died eight months ago-its still very raw for everyone.

I've been a long time fan but I am not into forums back then so I wasn't active on that website of Michael the MJJsource they are talking about where my friend who sent me this, was an active member before. Yes, she has been telling me about Ms. Faye and the merchandise they paid but did not get but I wasn't paying so much attention because I couldn't relate but anyway, I only paid attention just now because apparently she went to a psychic to channel Michael and told the story on her facebook. And reading from the comments on that link, the fans are angry again because they were saying she was putting the blame again on the reporter who printed it in the tabloid and asking the fans to call that tabloid and that she was blaming that tabloid for making up that story, but it was in the first place on her facebook? that's where I got really confuse. I really hope its not true :doh:

Something like this is bound to happen when fans of an artist choose to become fans of their employees.

Hmm...I thought, that is what's happening why there is the divide and chaos. I tried to probe on this and the friend who sent me that link showed me a print screen of her previous and new comments and status messages on her FB page, and I was like "What is she doing?" and I must say there is really something that isn't right on what she has been saying that is why I think some fans are reacting against it...I went too over the comments on that link and I must say, the fans there have a lot to say. I just hope this would end soon...there are more important things that we should be dealing with and that is to get JUSTICE for Michael's death.

We can have different opinions about Karen Faye and still work together to preserve Michael's legacy. If we only tolerated people who agreed with us on all issues we would be continually alone. IMO the important thing is to try to be respectful of different opinions and not focus too much on issues that divide us but rather focus on issues that unite everyone who cared about Michael.

I'm lurking in this thread i just had to write something

Ol girl from what I heard been talking sideways about MJ for years don't know her and don' care to know her ....don't even know if its true but she just needs to learn how to keep things between her and michael offline because addressing how she talk to a psyhic to channel Michael on facebook? is not a good look that's such a cornball move. Michael and her have history together as friends she needs to leave it that way just learn how to keep his legacy alive instead of killing it. I guess at times she forgets she just his makeup artist noting more nothing less feel my diff? As for the fans we all have every right to feel what we feel people seem to forget a lot of people who were in and out of MJ life turn their backs on him dragging him to the ground when he pass they express "their so called love for him". Any way like i said I don't know her like that but at times ol girl reached running her mouth a few times thats all i gotta say... P.S none of the fans are divided just united with love for MJJ he matters the rest don't ya dig!!...100

I really don't know much about KF. I remember the picture fiasco. I won't be joining the Hate or Love bandwagon on KF. It just leaves the fan community fighting and bickering at each other. All this divisiveness doesn't do any good.
But I understand everyone has their opinions and much of it is based on their LOVE for Michael. Even now we grasp at anything and fight every fight with the desire to protect Michael.

I just wish those that had the blessing of knowing Michael or were lucky enough to be friends of Michael would follow Dame's example. The only time Dame talks about Michael is when she is relentlessly defending him.

Michael wanted PRIVACY so bad. I wish we could give him that now but :cry:

Last edited:
I really don't know much about KF. I remember the picture fiasco. I won't be joining the Hate or Love bandwagon on KF. It just leaves the fan community fighting and bickering at each other. All this divisiveness doesn't do any good.
But I understand everyone has their opinions and much of it is based on their LOVE for Michael. Even now we grasp at anything and fight every fight with the desire to project Michael.

I just wish those that had the blessing of knowing Michael or were lucky enough to be friends of Michael would follow Dame's example. The only time Dame talks about Michael is when she is relentlessly defending him.

Michael wanted PRIVACY so bad. I wish we could give him that now but :cry:

Nice post.
We are members of this forum because we love Michael which means we have way more in common than than those things that we may disagree on.

Loving Michael means:

We have excellent taste in music.
We love the grace and beauty of Michael dancing.
We appreciate great song writing.
We are passionate.
We are young at heart.
We are not cynical.
We have compassion for those less fortunate.
We care about the earth.
We desire justice.
We celebrate diversity and unity.
We like to have fun.
We sing Billie Jean in the shower.
We don't take ourselves too seriously.

Compared to all of that, whether you think Karen Faye was a loyal friend, a backstabber or just plain crazy seems like a pretty small thing to seperate us.

I would add that Michael had other friends who didn't run to the press. And who didn't talk about his private life. It's just that we don't know they exist because they are not talking. Of course, Elizabeth is a wonderful lady and a great example for all of us.

Nice post.
We are members of this forum because we love Michael which means we have way more in common than than those things that we may disagree on.

Loving Michael means:

We have excellent taste in music.
We love the grace and beauty of Michael dancing.
We appreciate great song writing.
We are passionate.
We are young at heart.
We are not cynical.
We have compassion for those less fortunate.
We care about the earth.
We desire justice.
We celebrate diversity and unity.
We like to have fun.
We sing Billie Jean in the shower.
We don't take ourselves too seriously.

Compared to all of that, whether you think Karen Faye was a loyal friend, a backstabber or just plain crazy seems like a pretty small thing to seperate us.

I would add that Michael had other friends who didn't run to the press. And who didn't talk about his private life. It's just that we don't know they exist because they are not talking. Of course, Elizabeth is a wonderful lady and a great example for all of us.

I agree :agree:

"We sing Billie Jean in the shower" :hysterical: < The only thing that has brought a smile to my face today :lmao:

Karen never sold pictures of Michael's grave to tabloids.It is another discusting rumor. I do not understand why Karen is being attacked all the time? This woman was with other fans protesting when Murray showed up in court. She tried to gather fans who wants justicde for MJ on her FB. Now she closed her FB because she was attacked by loonies.Ppl have to leave Karen alone and stop spreding rumors. Karen is on Jackson's family side, not on AEG and Murray side if somebody still does not understand what was her reason being on FB.

I sing Speechless because that works acapella! :punk::punk::punk:

haha I don't sing "Billie Jean" too much. I am more "GIVE INTO ME" Michael :hysterical: or "You Rock My World".... don't know why :lmao:

Speechless is good if you can sing:punk: I CAN'T :doh:

Sorry to go off topic guys/gals.

But it seems like any topic is toxic right now. Like I said earlier, it seems like most of it is based on our love and need to protect Michael. So there will be a lot of arguing and disagreeing.
I am tired of arguing and fighting so I bow out. But everyone should have the opportunity and ability to support or not support a certain person.
I just hope we can all agree or disagree but do so respectfully or otherwise nothing positive will come out of it.
Sorry if I sound preachy!!! Not my intention. :no:

haha I don't sing "Billie Jean" too much. I am more "GIVE INTO ME" Michael :hysterical: or "You Rock My World".... don't know why :lmao:

Speechless is good if you can sing:punk: I CAN'T :doh:

I usually get pretty daring there. "Break of Dawn" and if I had a drink or two (preferably in the shower in summer, nothing like smoking and drinking in the shower!!) you'll hear me plead "I caress you let you taste us just so blissful listen", I am just the best shower singer, so heartfelt!! :doh::hysterical:

I personall find a divide here at MJJC. All the hateful things get posted in more and things about love hardly do.. Not only that but they negativity everywhere has Drained me... I don't know what to think anymore... Only thing I'm sure of is i am a Michael Jackson fan

I choose to ignore KF to tell you the truth. I don't know much about her. I don't love her, nor do I hate her.

I dont love or hate here...

The only reason i removed her from my FB list was because she says things that she should keep for herself (the personall stuff).

I dont condemn fans that follow her.

I don't think any of the fans are divided over preserving Michael's legacy & humanitarian work - they're divided over who/what killed Michael.

I've got mixed feelings about KF. I followed her on Facebook to see if she had anything interesting to say (which she did) because she was on the inside. She's deleted her FB page now.

I don't know much about her, so I don't have any opinion on this matter but I think that even if we disagree on whether she is a good friend or not we should still be able to live without fighting. We don't have to bring this subject up if it's so explosive. We should still be able to discuss peacefully about other things, right? If THIS of all the things in the world is dividing us, it doesn't look good.. it's just a matter of opinion, right? I'm also trired of the fighting and 'dividing' but in the end we all love Michael Jackson. Why can't we just leave everything else behind and concentrate on the important?

I'm not going to comment on this but you might want to read the following link

http://www.drfunkenberry.com/2009/11/11/photos-of-michael-jacksons-resting-place-leaked/

Thanks for sharing...after reading all the comments esp those of the long time fans. I can say their testimonies says a LOT. Well, thank you to Elizabeth Taylor at least Michael still has a LOYAL friend in her who never creates a division among his fans, bash his other friends and goes to the public to spill the things about him that he has kept private.

One fan who commented this says it all.

"Thank you for being the TRUE and LOYAL friend that you have always been. For that, you have gained our RESPECT, ADMIRATION AND LOVE."

and for the loyal fans of Michael we should really be united and stand against those who want to use Michael's name and legacy and our grief for their own gain.

and oh but wait..Happy Birthday Elizabeth Taylor!

Karen never sold pictures of Michael's grave to tabloids.It is another discusting rumor. I do not understand why Karen is being attacked all the time? This woman was with other fans protesting when Murray showed up in court. She tried to gather fans who wants justicde for MJ on her FB. Now she closed her FB because she was attacked by loonies.Ppl have to leave Karen alone and stop spreding rumors. Karen is on Jackson's family side, not on AEG and Murray side if somebody still does not understand what was her reason being on FB.

Asedora you're right. It looks to me she is attacked deliberately because she is speaking some dark secrets about how MJ was killed and forces want to shut her and other people up. This could be just a tactic, instigate some fans against her. Divide et impera. Why would her character or tabloid stuff get in the way of a common goal of justice for Michael? At this point I don't care what Karen, Joe, etc did or did not do in the past. As long as they are fighting for justice now, everyone is an ally. Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back