Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith

• Total voters

kottur13

Proud Member
I love this song, it's so underrated...how about you?

Oh my god this has to be one of the most uplifting songs in the world.

No matter how sad I am, when I hear this I get a big smile on my face.:wub::wub::wub:

Michael is amazing in this song!!! I love it!! Very inspiring!!

If I had a better singing voice, I'd be willing to sing this in church. Great song

This song is amazing. My favorite on Dangerous album. This song helped me a lot when I was a teenager, teaching me to go for my dreams and believe in myself and think positive. Thank you Michael.

I'm actually listening to it right this moment. lol.

I really love this song. It's one of my favorites. It's very inspiring and it really has brought me up at times when I needed it. Incredible song and so uplifting. When nothing goes right for me, or I'm feeling just so..upset or down at time...I always refer to this song. I'll either listen to it, or say the lyrics or sing it and it really helps. I just love it and it gives me strength and hope.

I actually referred to one of the lines in this song to give advice to a friend of mine who needed it. And they considered it and it really helped them.

Last edited:
I simply love this song, its words I've got upon my desk (even now, I'm looking at 'but the power's in believing...':)) This song gives me so much strength, so much hope all my life long... And especially now, you know, listening to "Will you be there" makes me even more cry as used to, so right after then hearing "keep the faith" it's a great relief and a wonderful feeling.

:wub: :wub: Love it so much. Everything about it is just perfect.

I like it.
it,s not my very favorite, but it,s a very good song.
I prefer other songs more for more inspiration.
But hey, that,s just me and my opinion, lol.

Love it. Everytime I'm feeling down and depressed and missing Michael, I just listen to this song and puts a big smile on my face. That's when I feel Michael's magic, how can this man by only singing this song, inspire me and so many others? Unbelievable. :heart:

One of the best songs on Dangerous imho. Wonderful gospel feel, great message and amazing contribution from Andrae Crouch's choir (as it always went with their collaboration). Always loved it, always will.

Although slightly showing it's age (technically) in parts I seriously think this is one of the best recorded vocals he ever did. The power, the build up and the acapella towards the end is just mind blowing.

It has a great meaning...but don't really like the song that much.

It's one of my favourites, the song I always find is very gospel like.

Of course I love it!!!!! Why wouldn't someone like this perfect song?.....

I like the message in "Keep the Faith", but it's not one of my favorite MJ songs..

I absolutely LOVE it.. its one of my favorites (along with the other 50 or so favorites :lol: )

I absolutley love Keep the Faith...it gives me total energy and the force to 'go get it'. Totally uplifting and true in every word. The fact that Michael is singing it makes it 10000x's more inspiring for me. Thank you Michael for this wonderful piece of joy!! :D

Back