Nate Giorgio Painting

Romano

Proud Member
Hello guys,
I just want to share with you this beautiful painting I've bought in London recently at the Opus Official Store. It's an original work by Nate Giorgio and it represents so clearly the energy Michael had on stage.
Now it's in my bedroom and I'm so proud of having it.
Enjoy the picture!

Nate_Giorgio_MJ.jpg

Thanks for the comments, guys!
@ bubbyduck4MJ: I paid it 350 pounds (about 585 AUD) but it's really worth the cost.

great , needs a little more sparkle on the sock though :)

That's beautiful and amazing! I love it! You're so lucky to have gotten this. Wish I had one. That's lovely. :)

awesome painting. lucky you! my cousin gave me the Michael painting that Justin Bua signed if any of you have seen that one. I love art and art of michael is even better! i really like the pose in your painting.

This is beautiful! I like the sparkles on Michael's shirt :)

For the French fans, the OPUS company has we to confirm that a Nate Giorgio's painting was going to send us to apologize for the delay of the delivery of the book. We were supposed to receive it at the beginning of January and we are in March and...nothing

@Romano, your painting is soooo beautiful, i love it!!!!!!

Oh Romano I'm jealous! Lol Simply wonderful! Nate's awesome, his hands are blessed by God. You really should be proud of having it. Thanks so much for share.

WOW! Beautiful! Congratulations and thanks so much for sharing! Your bedroom has such a special touch of light and L.O.V.E now :)

Back