Gifts for Paris' birthday random gifts to Prince and Blanket and flowers to Katherine

twinklEE

Proud Member
A group of fans bought these gifts for Paris' birthday and gifts for Prince and Blanket. I find the locket to be such a cute idea Well done fans :clap:
wol_error.gif
Click this bar to view the full image.
25899_1377984166304_1132877314_31117085_5045999_n.jpg

wol_error.gif
25899_1377984206305_1132877314_31117086_1882190_n.jpg

wol_error.gif
25899_1378004126803_1132877314_31117125_6727925_n.jpg

wol_error.gif
25899_1377982966274_1132877314_31117080_6746697_n.jpg

wol_error.gif
25899_1377982926273_1132877314_31117079_4907467_n.jpg
]

wol_error.gif
25899_1377982886272_1132877314_31117078_4958321_n.jpg

wol_error.gif
25899_1378022767269_1132877314_31117133_5903861_n.jpg

the first one is for paris
and the rest are for prince and blanket
the flowers for Katharine

how sweet
aw.gif
aw.gif

love u MJ fans
blush2.gif

Re: Gifts for Paris' birthday random gifts to Prine and Blanket and flowers to Katherine

that's very nice :) the locket is beautiful!

Some people think that giving these children gifts is invading their privacy, but I disagree. I think it's such a nice gesture. These precious children should feel the love from all over the world. These gifts are a way of letting them know people care about them and adore them.

Last edited:
Re: Gifts for Paris' birthday random gifts to Prine and Blanket and flowers to Katherine

that's very nice :) the locket is beautiful!

Some people think that giving these children gifts is invading their privacy, but I disagree. I think it's such a nice gesture. These precious children should feel the love from all over the world. These gifts are a way to letting them know people care about them and adore them.
Totally agree there is no invasion, they should know that we love them and will be there for them, The Grammy's proved that they know how important we were to their father, we weren't just ''the rest of the world/outsiders''
I know the locket is really beautiful. I hope she got her locket and I hope she liked it :)

Aww cute presents :)

A group of fans bought these gifts for Paris' birthday and gifts for Prince and Blanket. I find the locket to be such a cute idea Well done fans :clap:
aww Really wonderful gifts :)
i'm sure she would like it

*impressed*nice .
nice . nice nice .
thats beautiful :heart::heart:
you all have beautiful,..truly beautiful kind hearts. :heart:

Michael Jackson fans (not all some) are the best :clap:

let the children know we all love them

The locket is absolutely gorgeous. Can you imagine the excitement of a Tiffany box arriving at your door?!
But I can't help feeling putting the photos of Michael and Paris in is invasive. That's her Daddy. And she may wonder where they got the pic of her.
I'm so glad they thought of Katherine. What beautiful flowers.

The locket is absolutely gorgeous. Can you imagine the excitement of a Tiffany box arriving at your door?!
But I can't help feeling putting the photos of Michael and Paris in is invasive. That's her Daddy. And she may wonder where they got the pic of her.
I'm so glad they thought of Katherine. What beautiful flowers.
The children need to start looking around many are frauds clinging onto them because of the money, they will realize everything sooner or later. These pictures didn't just appear out of nowhere someone who had access to them, leaked them.

^ Even more of a reason not to put the photo in the locket then don't you think?

^ Even more of a reason not to put the photo in the locket then don't you think?
I didnt buy the locket nor did I have to do anything with those gifts. People just put it in, Paris and her siblings are going to have a rough awakening sooner or later, the sooner the better for themselves. I doubt the ones buying it thought much about it while using the picture. Shielding them from the reality of their situation doesn't do much for them.

These are Lovely, Lovely, gifts of Love from Michael's fans.
rawwks.gif

These are Lovely, Lovely, gifts of Love from Michael's fans.
rawwks.gif

Beutiful, beutiful presents.
I do not celebrate b-days, but I respect the love and care you show for MJ3 and Katherine. I hope they have liked these gifts.

Nice presents
the flowers on the left is for Michael
25899_1378022767269_1132877314_31117133_5903861_n.jpg

Beautiful. I loved it.

The gifts have been delivered?

Apparently they were delivered and accepted. :)
I hope Michael's kids had a good day

Apparently they went skating with Jermaine's kids and 3T :)

Tiffany I love Tiffany i wish I can afford it!:wild:

Anyway, that was a nice gesture for the kids.

Apparently they went skating with Jermaine's kids and 3T :)
Yeah they did, they went with Jermaine and Randy's children (except for Genevieve) and their mother Alejandra, along with 3T or shall I say 2T ? lol from what I know Taj and TJ were there, I'm not sure about Taryll , either way 3T have proven in these past months to care a great deal about those kids of Michael. :)

Last edited:

Yeah they did, they went with Jermaine and Randy's children (except for Genevieve) and their mother Alejandra, along with 3T or shall I say 2T ? lol from what I know Taj and TJ were there, I'm not sure about Taryll , either 3T have proved in these past months to care a great deal about those kids of Michael. :)

3T are great guys. I'm glad to know they are close to MJ's children.

I don't think Paris will mind the pictures actually she may like having a picture of her and her dad in the locket. It's a really nice gesture though by the fans who thought of giving them those presents.

Aww..MJ fans are the nicest!! :wub:

Yeah they did, they went with Jermaine and Randy's children (except for Genevieve) and their mother Alejandra, along with 3T or shall I say 2T ? lol from what I know Taj and TJ were there, I'm not sure about Taryll , either way 3T have proven in these past months to care a great deal about those kids of Michael. :)

MJ3's new nanny?

No Grace. No Omer.

Do we know if Dennie Rowe got to see the kids since the sun gun incident?

MJ3's new nanny?

No Grace. No Omer.

Do we know if Dennie Rowe got to see the kids since the sun gun incident?
AlejandrA IS Randy and Jermaine's baby mama. Deborah hasn't seen the kids since Michael's demise

awww that is great!!!!! :heart:

beautiful gifts!! xx

Back