All TMZ stories about Investigation Information

mjbusterdion2009

Proud Member
Conrad Murray Charged in Michael Jackson Death
Posted Feb 8th 2010 2:31PM by TMZ Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray has just been charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

According to the criminal complaint, the D.A. alleges Dr. Murray "did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson ... in the commission of an unlawful act ... and in the commission of a lawful act which might have produced death, in an unlawful manner, and without due caution and circumspection."

Dr. Murray will be arraigned today at 1:30 PM. As we first reported, he will plead not guilty.

Dr. Murray is expected to show up at around 1:00 PM, accompanied by his lawyers and a bail bondsman. Bail should be set at $25,000.

Dr. Murray administered Propofol to Jackson just before he died, and the L.A. County Coroner's Office has determined Jackson died as a result of acute Propofol intoxication.

If convicted, Dr. Murray faces a maximum of 4 years in prison.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0eyWZGke7

Re: Dr Murray Charged

Thats sick "Involuntary manslaughter"

all a life costs these days 4 years

stack charges so they can loose like Sneddon did?

nothing on the live stream

that's it?! Damn the DA what a effing moron!!!!

This just means it's officially been filed and he still needs to turn up at 1:30. It's not over yet.

Conrad Murray Charged in Michael Jackson Death
Posted Feb 8th 2010 2:31PM by TMZ Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray has just been charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

According to the criminal complaint, the D.A. alleges Dr. Murray "did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson ... in the commission of an unlawful act ... and in the commission of a lawful act which might have produced death, in an unlawful manner, and without due caution and circumspection."

Dr. Murray will be arraigned today at 1:30 PM. As we first reported, he will plead not guilty.

Dr. Murray is expected to show up at around 1:00 PM, accompanied by his lawyers and a bail bondsman. Bail should be set at $25,000.

Dr. Murray administered Propofol to Jackson just before he died, and the L.A. County Coroner's Office has determined Jackson died as a result of acute Propofol intoxication.

If convicted, Dr. Murray faces a maximum of 4 years in prison.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0eyWZGke7

Just saw this.

Not surprised at all.

They were going to give him as less of a charge as can be, right from the beginning.

No real Justice. IMO

Down with this killer down with him he should g.t.h!!!! Seeing his face on CNN, JESUS I"m so FREAKING UPSET , he should thank whoever he prays to that I'm NOWHERE NEAR this moron!

In what world can you kill a man and be free after a few years? This is horrible.

What did you really think was going to happen? Conrad Murray did not kill Michael on purpose don't let your anger get in the way of facts. Overcharge him and he walks this is the right charge

What did you really think was going to happen? Conrad Murray did not kill Michael on purpose don't let your anger get in the way of facts. Overcharge him and he walks this is the right charge

Sadly that all FOR NOW at least, of what they can charge him.... You don't want the DA 2 stack charges.

He won't even be in jail/prison trust he is a hero to the authorities.

You're being ridiculous. He will serve if he's convicted. And do you really think the authorities all hated Michael and wanted him dead, and are on Murray's side??

He won't even be in jail/prison trust he is a hero to the authorities.
not only to them ... I guess it might be a lot of people he would give him a medal, if they would dare to do in the spotlight of the world!

You're being ridiculous. He will serve if he's convicted. And do you really think the authorities all hated Michael and wanted him dead, and are on Murray's side??
YES that is what I BELIEVE, I HAVE SEEN HOW AUTHORITIES HAVE TREATED MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON OVER THE PAST 16 years. I know why I'm thinking like this.

Justice will be served, one way or the other. God sees everything.

can you not make comments like this right now please.....how do you know he didn't kill him on purpose??.....This is very upsetting...:mad:...:cry:

we don't know about facts, when we are talking intangibles. please don't patronize our feelings, as far as telling us what to do with our anger, when we lost the treasure that we lost.

It is not about being angry it is about what they can prove in a court of law.

trafficing across state line, obstruction of justice etc

sorry but I don't believe the DA wants Murray in jail based on what we have just seen , I'm sure there will be a plea bargain and the DA and his team are now negotiating book deals to reveal MJ's medical history . MJ has no right as a deceased and everyone can say now whatever they want . I'm DUMB for believing in justice and now Katherine is at the court house . KATHERINE MURRAY DOES NOT DESERVE THIS HONOUR . I'M MAD MAD NOW

Back