Arnie Klein: "Michael would never self inject - He was needle phobic"

ivy

Proud Member
I know a lot of people do not like Arnold Klein but today he actually tweeted to refute possible defense strategy of Michael injected himself with the fatal dose of propofol.

This is the tweet of Arnold Klein - A screenshot is also included

As Michael Jackson's physician for 25 years i can assure the world he could never self-inject. He was needle phobic.

arnoldw.jpg

First time the dude says something that makes sense.

If you have a good memory he actually said similar things at the TMZ live chat way way back.. He at that time said that MJ was needle phobic and that was the reason he sedated him when working on his face.

If you have a good memory he actually said similar things at the TMZ live chat way way back.. He at that time said that MJ was needle phobic and that was the reason he sedated him when working on his face.

I was getting over the shock of breach of confidentiality between Care Provider and Patient. He did say it back then but it was drowned out by "urinal" and other "relief stories."

I just hope he says valuable things where they matter (in court where HIPAA rules and regulations are interpreted differently, Harvey Levin does not fall under that category).

I'd kick my Doctor's behind for going to TMZ. I still hope that TMZ made up this self-injecting EXPLETIVE, I don't see how anybody would give away such detail of planned "defense". I hope Klein knows better than to get reactive to TMZ BS because that is how they work and how he got himself into that that "live chat" mess in the first place. If he feels that Levin and others are blackmailing and slandering him he should notify authorities. He's feeding TMZ.

Last edited:
But I though about it months ago, was MJ really receiving propofol every night by IV?

If he was scared of needles.. I really dont think so.

But I though about it months ago, was MJ really receiving propofol every night by IV?

needle phobia does not necessarily mean that you can't get injections with needles. in the case of a needle phobic , the doctors/ nurses can apply numbing gel before injection, ask them close their eyes, turn their head etc. Basically needle phobics can get injections if they don't see or feel the needle.

and apparently this was the case with Michael as well. Klein was also able to give him cosmetic injections after he sedated Michael.

however a needle phobic cannot knowingly (looking and feeling the needle) inject themselves.

Last edited:
I agree 100% with Klein. Michael would never do that. Fact.

And another thing, will the Murray was actually every night at Michael's house? I think about it much.

There are so many unanswered questions and thousands of doubts about what is truth/lie in this story.....

needle phobia does not necessarily mean that you can't get injections with needles. in the case of a needle phobic , the doctors/ nurses can apply numbing gel before injection, ask them close their eyes, turn their head etc. Basically needle phobics can get injections if they don't see or feel the needle.

and apparently this was the case with Michael as well. Klein was also able to give him cosmetic injections after he sedated Michael.

however a needle phobic cannot knowingly (looking and feeling the needle) inject themselves.

Thanks for that but do we really know the degree of phobic he had ? Remember that Klein, Prince and Joe said he had no needles marks on his arm.

See how easy it is for all these shut mouths to open and spit some truth?
And spare me with the confidentiality issues due to ongoing investigation or AEG binding contracts. This is bs.
If they want to speak and give the fans some truth, they can.

Well I don't think that's what they meant when they said he could have injected himself. I could be wrong, but according to the coroner's report, self injection with a syringe is not possible.

So it would mean that MJ, or someone else, directly connected the bottle of propofol into the IV system (or used a syringe to inject it into the IV system), or drew it up.

Which seems extremely awkward given his position and where the catheter was (lower left leg), and the length of the tube that was used (short, there was a longer one that was not used).

Now, if Chernoff wants to use this as a defense system, then where was Murray when he was supposed to monitor his patient ?? How can a monitored patient self inject ???

How fast does respiratory depression happen ?? How come that the doctor who admittedly started the propofol IV, and so was supposed to monitor him doesn't realise that there is a respiratory depression ?

How fast does respiratory depression turns into full cardiac arrest ?? Then again, where was the doctor ???

The whole point is lack of monitoring.

I don't think it's a defense, sounds too illogical to me, it actually makes it worse for Murray IMO.

It's PR, pure media BS.

he wasnt giving it to mj every night. one of his lawyers said he stayed over at mjs rarely and there was only a small amount of diprivan found interms of giving it to mj for 6 weeks.the amount wouldnt have made it possible and murray offered up no info as to where the rest of it came from. the 6 weeks was made up by murray to use with his mj was addicted story. if he had been givingit for 6 weeks we would have lost him 5 weeks earlier

I don't need this dung beetle to know that Michael never would kill himself, period. Never! Why should we discuss this issue? Needle phobia to and fro.

What kind of father would he be?

See how easy it is for all these shut mouths to open and spit some truth?
And spare me with the confidentiality issues due to ongoing investigation or AEG binding contracts. This is bs.
If they want to speak and give the fans some truth, they can.

I agree with this post!!...To bad more people are not coming and telling the TRUTH..the real truth...because we know that they know more than they are telling. The once's in all reality who actually know nothing are the one's coming out and spilling ish all over the place.

he wasnt giving it to mj every night. one of his lawyers said he stayed over at mjs rarely and there was only a small amount of diprivan found interms of giving it to mj for 6 weeks.the amount wouldnt have made it possible and murray offered up no info as to where the rest of it came from. the 6 weeks was made up by murray to use with his mj was addicted story. if he had been givingit for 6 weeks we would have lost him 5 weeks earlier

So who injected MJ before Murray ? Remember that Murray was MJ personal doctor for only 11 days.

To me (I base my info from the few "official" docs we have, and from some of you here), it is really unclear when Murray started to be his doctor.

In the coroner's report there's a drug, temazepam, prescribed by Murray and issued on 22nd dec 2008.

Then nothing prescribed by Murray until 28th april 2009.

I'll go check the search warrants, I think he bought the propofol mid may, or around that date.

I agree with Elusive, from what it seems, he injected propofol in such a reckless and dangerous way, that Michael would have been lucky to survive that for 6 weeks.

I think that's the important part : the way it was done. It wouldn't have been so dangerous if he had monitored Michael properly, with the right equipment, and a trained nurse to help monitor and help him in case of a respiratory depression.

Well, if he didn't come every night, and only rarely, then Michael can't be addicted to propofol.

Damn, I hate how they're ignoring things like this. They "forget" BIG IMPORTANT things.

So who injected MJ before Murray ? Remember that Murray was MJ personal doctor for only 11 days.

I don't think anyone injected Michael before Murray became his personal "doctor". I'm still even wondering to myself why Michael even needed a personal physician in the first place since he passed his physical with flying colors, and doctors gave him the 'okay' to do the concerts, meaning Michael was definately fit enough.

If physicians who gave Michael his physical knew that Michael wasn't fit enough to make it through the concerts, then they wouldn't have given Michael the 'okay'.

Last edited:
Arnie is like a big ass cricket!

I'm just one of those people that it does'nt matter if you say something positive in MJ's favour now, 'cause once a double agent, always a double agent!

To me (I base my info from the few "official" docs we have, and from some of you here), it is really unclear when Murray started to be his doctor.

In the coroner's report there's a drug, temazepam, prescribed by Murray and issued on 22nd dec 2008.

Then nothing prescribed by Murray until 28th april 2009.

I'll go check the search warrants, I think he bought the propofol mid may, or around that date.

I agree with Elusive, from what it seems, he injected propofol in such a reckless and dangerous way, that Michael would have been lucky to survive that for 6 weeks.

I think that's the important part : the way it was done. It wouldn't have been so dangerous if he had monitored Michael properly, with the right equipment, and a trained nurse to help monitor and help him in case of a respiratory depression.

Murray had been Michael's doctor since 06 they found files in Murray's office that went back to January 06 which shocked me because I thought Michael did not come back to the USA until the end of 06. For Murray to say he did not know things about Michael's health is stupid he had been Michael's personal doctor for like two years

I hope the prosecution put klein forward to help their case.
I'm sure there must be other doctors out there who could also testify that MJ would never inject himself

Well, if he didn't come every night, and only rarely, then Michael can't be addicted to propofol.
exactly but thats murrays argument. his lawyers said loads of stupid stuff at the begining that contridicted itself. being physically addicted doesnt even fit with mjs case anyway if u read up on how they are addicted to it.

Back