All TMZ stories about Possible Defense Strategies and News

kasume

Proud Member
Conrad Murray Docu-Drama with D.A.
Posted Mar 16th 2010 7:05AM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers say the L.A. County District Attorney still hasn't turned over the investigative documents and reports in the death of Michael Jackson ... and they say they smell a rat.

A rep for Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, tells TMZ, "We remain confused by how suspiciously slow the D.A. has been in turning over the documents." The rep says Chernoff and his team "have not received anywhere near all of it."

According to the rep, the last docs they received were turned over more than two weeks ago.

As for the documents Dr. Murray's team has received, they've turned them over to their medical experts and the private investigator for review.

A rep for the D.A.'s Office tells TMZ, "The District Attorney's office is turning them over as soon as they are copied and cataloged. There is a huge number of documents and the process takes time."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/16/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-los-angeles-district-attorney-documents/

I'm curious about these documents not turned over yet. I hope the documents don't deal with just medications and murray. If that's all they have on the investigation of michael (murray and medicine/drug info), then someone slap my face.

Last edited:
Re: Murray "suspicious" of D.A over MJ documents

its normal .d.s's always take their time. murrays lawyer is full of crap and ure reaction is exactly why the article was created in the first place. the documents are the entire prosecutions case

The D.A always takes a while to submit documents and with a case as high profile as this he is going to take his time. The defense certainly weren't moaning about how long it took until they finally arrested Murray were they?

if theres that much of a delay and IF april 5th is the prelim then maybe these comments are setting the ground for a motion to delay the prelim. cause they arent gonna be able to prepare for the hearing within 2-3 weeks

Last edited:

if theres that much of a delay and IF april 5th is the prelim then maybe these comments are setting the ground for a motion to delay the prelim. cause they arent gonna be able to prepare for the hearing within 2-3 weeks

Good point, could be a possibility.

I agree...they were LOOKING for a reason to delay these hearings.

:doh:

:timer:

That's right. We'll just have to be more patient and wait to see what evidence all that investigation has picked up. Hopes they have more than just medications/drugs and murray.

anyone got the web address for the court where the hearing/case is happ. u should be able to look up his name and it will tell u what the next hearing is about

Hopes they have more than just medications/drugs and murray
not sure what more u expect. the autopsy gives u a good idea of which way they are taking it

I think nothing will happen on April 5. It is the sensation that I have. :unsure:

:timer:

I think something should happen. Someone knows something, whether its an employee of someone, or even Michael's children.

Someone knows something that can change things.

We should pray for faith in someone to speak. Or maybe a group of people. Maybe more than one person knows something or has an idea of what really happened. And they can gather together and speak all at once. There is strength in numbers.

No matter how hopeless it feels right now, someway, somehow, I believe the truth that Michael was murdered WILL come out.

"Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons."

not sure what more u expect. the autopsy gives u a good idea of which way they are taking it

but that is just the autopsy report in the investigation. there should be more uncovered within those months than just an autopsy report.

I think something should happen. Someone knows something, whether its an employee of someone, or even Michael's children.

Someone knows something that can change things.

We should pray for faith in someone to speak. Or maybe a group of people. Maybe more than one person knows something or has an idea of what really happened. And they can gather together and speak all at once. There is strength in numbers.

No matter how hopeless it feels right now, someway, somehow, I believe the truth that Michael was murdered WILL come out.

"Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons."

I still believe that nothing will happen or will be delayed.

:timer: Waiting....

I still believe that nothing will happen or will be delayed.

:timer: Waiting....

The truth will eventually come out. I don't know WHEN.

Things could be delayed like you said. Or nothing may happen, till later on.

My only hope is that there actually ARE documents worth of reviewing.
IMO the LAPD has done a very sloppy investigation, not because they couldn't do a thorough one but because they simply did not care.
I pray I'm wrong.
But maybe that's what the DA is afraid of and does not raise charges~losing a murder 2 case due to lack of documentation beyond reasonable doubt.

The truth will eventually come out. I don't know WHEN.

Things could be delayed like you said. Or nothing may happen, till later on.
I see a big mess in this investigation and so I really do not expect something big happening. The facts already account for yourself. :unsure:

The only thing I know is that somehow the truth will appear.

Dr. Murray's Defense - Jackson Killed Himself-UPDATE-Chernoff denies story

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray's legal defense is that Michael Jackson gave himself the fatal dose of Propofol.

Multiple sources familiar with the strategy tell TMZ the defense argument goes like this:

- At around 10:50 AM, Dr. Murray gave Jackson 25 mg of Propofol from a 20 ml bottle -- that's only about 1/8 of the bottle.

- The dose Dr. Murray administered would keep someone asleep for only 5 to 10 minutes, But the Propofol, along with the Ativan and Versed that was already in MJ's system, had a synergistic effect that put Jackson to sleep for a longer period of time.

- For the next hour, Dr. Murray stayed in the room and was on the phone for much of the time. Dr. Murray didn't leave the room to make the calls because MJ liked activity in the room, regularly sleeping with the lights on and cartoons blaring on the TV.

- At around noon, Dr. Murray left the room for approximately two minutes to go to the bathroom. While he was gone, the defense believes Jackson suddenly awakened and was frustrated he had spent nearly 9 hours trying in vain to sleep. The defense theory -- Jackson took the 20 ml bottle of Propofol and self-injected the remaining contents through the IV, causing a massive overdose that stopped his heart.

- Dr. Murray walked back in the room and saw Jackson with his eyes open and pupils dilated. Dr. Murray dropped the phone (he was speaking with his girlfriend) and began administering CPR.

The defense will argue Michael Jackson was a long-time Propofol addict -- something TMZ first reported shortly after the singer's death. As one source said, Jackson liked the sensation of Propofol being administered by IV, adding, "Michael liked to push it."

L.A. County Coroner's investigators took a picture in the room, showing an empty Propofol bottle on the floor, underneath the nightstand by Jackson's bed. The defense will argue Jackson grabbed the bottle from the nightstand, injected himself and then dropped the bottle.

Remember, law enforcement believes Dr. Murray hid bottles of Propofol before paramedics arrived. The defense will argue ... if Dr. Murray was really hiding Propofol, he would have removed the empty bottle under the nightstand that caused Jackson's death.

Ed Chernoff, Murray's attorney, could not be reached for comment

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0k7K3D6Gm

Last edited:
Re: Dr. Murray's Defense - Jackson Killed Himself TMZ

I just cannot believe it. I am speechless. I'm heavily inclined to think this is total bs but either way i would be equally omg. I feel sick.

Wow this can't be true. This is ridiculous. If michael wanted to inject himself then why hire a doctor to monitor him. Also was a controlled IV drip used? how could all the propfol enter michael's body and once and cause him to overdose?

I don't believe murray or this theroy at all. Intentionally or not murray killed michael.

This is the biggest BS I've ever heard. So in the two minutes Murray was gone Michael conviniently woke up and injected himself? And if this happened why did Murray not tell the paramedics upon arrival about the propofol? Why tell Alvarez to hide it if he did nothing wrong? Why tell the police two days later about it if he did nothing wrong? Plus the paramedics state that Michael was gone way before they got there as he was already showing signs of lividity. You do not show signs of lividity if you injected yourself only half an hour before.

This whole thing is a complete joke. :tease::scratch:

The autopsy report already showed that Michael couldnt self administer didnt it? I havent read it in a while.

Last edited:
Re: Dr. Murray's Defense - Jackson Killed Himself

Good luck with this defence Murray! Doesn't hold any water for me.... complete BS. Yes DI, I recall reading somewhere that Michael couldn't possibly have adminsitered it himself.

The coroner in the autopsy said that self-adminstering was 'highly unlikely.'

If this is true - they really are just grasping at straws - makes him seem even more guilty to me

:angry:

BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS

:puke:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

Murray should go to hell

The coroner in the autopsy said that self-adminstering was 'highly unlikely.'
Thank you for that. I thought it was something like that.

If Murray asked Alvarez to hide all bottles of Propofol, why was there still a bottle of Propofol on the ground?

Everything is full of sh!t. Im sooooooooooo sick of all of this BS.

Back