Idea: MJJC banner/flag which will be present at the demonstrations during the trial?

^^ I have ordered the Russian flag! Hope to get it tomorrow!

That's a great idea! If anyone can design any with the MJJC logo then please post them there. Then we could choose the one that we want representing us during the trial.

That's a great idea! If anyone can design any with the MJJC logo then please post them there. Then we could choose the one that we want representing us during the trial.

That sounds good, I'm in!

Fantastic idea! I know a place that makes signs (and banners I think) I could have a look see what they can do? What sort of size are we looking at here? Long and thin or square big?

Fantastic idea! I know a place that makes signs (and banners I think) I could have a look see what they can do? What sort of size are we looking at here? Long and thin or square big?

..............Maybe make a' poll about it?:yes::D:punk:
So peeps can vote:D:punk:

I and MJJC fully support this idea, we need to get one for us at MJJC done.
That's great! :clapping:
..............Maybe make a' poll about it?:yes::D:punk:
So peeps can vote:D:punk:
Yes, good idea! :yes:

I think something like the size of the flags? Or even bigger?
Any peeps here who are good in designing such a flag?

Do we also want our usernames on the flag or will that be too difficult?

Edit: Here you can see the size of the Dutch flag
010.jpg

Last edited:
That's great! :clapping:

Yes, good idea! :yes:

I think something like the size of the flags? Or even bigger?
Any peeps here who are good in designing such a flag?

Do we also want our usernames on the flag or will that be too difficult?

Edit: Here you can see the size of the Dutch flag
010.jpg

Hey hun,

I think the size is great,and then use Garys designs he made on the siggys:D:yes::punk:
I don't need my username on it though,its not about me;)

............who is gonna make the poll?:D:yes:

I can make a poll. What options do you want on it? Plus someone mentioned about usernames/names. A lot of flags have the names of fans as it gives it a more personal touch. Its more hardhitting seeing a bunch of names than just a number. Show Murray the names of people who's hearts he crushed.

This is a great Idea...I am also in...will we be donating money to have it made?....maybe a paypal account or something...please keep us updated so we know...thanks.

I can make a poll. What options do you want on it? Plus someone mentioned about usernames/names. A lot of flags have the names of fans as it gives it a more personal touch. Its more hardhitting seeing a bunch of names than just a number. Show Murray the names of people who's hearts he crushed.
True... :weeping:
I think it should be our names, not the usernames. What do you guys think?

True... :weeping:
I think it should be our names, not the usernames. What do you guys think?

I'll gladly support Michael with my own name :yes: Well, my username is my real name anyway, so...lol.

I've already signed the Russian flag, but I will gladly sign the MJJC flag as well.

.............Thats not on me,I aint the orginizer;)
Just gave it as idea;)
Its indeed more personal with the names on it though,so yes,I wil sign with my real name:D:punk:

Guys, any progress with this? It'd be good to do this in time for the next court date.

Yes I agree with Stace. If we want it for the next court date we need to get cracking really. If anyone has ideas for artwork for the flag using the MJJC logo please post them here.

Last edited:
Back