The time has come, you say,
No longer will I wait,
You have come to lead me,
To heaven's shiny gate.

Goodbye this world I leave you,
My love has come for me,
Even though I'll miss you all,
With him I'll forever be.

We're all here for you honey :better: We all love you. We are going through this together. We all share the same pain, but we'll get through, like always.

I want you to promise me you aren't going to hurt yourself. Michael is already with you. He's in your heart, he is STILL a part of you. Every time you listen to a song, or watch him on TV, he is right there. Because he lives through us. He lives through his art. He'll be here forever. His spirit will always be alive. Michael is immortal.

So please promise me you wont hurt yourself. We NEED you here on earth.

Last edited:
:cry:

u ok Billie? Please dont do anything, we love you! :hug:

Hey sweetie, I hope you are ok. Remember, you promised to be strong for Michael! Your last lines made me worried. Please tell me that there is nothing to worry about.
I’m reminding you again that I’m here for you and many others are here to support you always. big hugs to you :hug:

I'm so worried. I'm trying to send you a PM, but your inbox is full. Just let us know you're okay. If you need to talk, PM me any time of the day or night. I'm here for you. We all are. We don't want to see anything happen to you :cry: We love you. You'll get through it, I promise. Just keep hanging in there.

I'm worried :worried: Billie hasnt been back yet?

Oh God!!! I hope she is ok! :cry:

Please hun if you're out there talk to us. If there is any member that talks to her oustide the forum via phone, MSN etc please get in contact with her and let us know that she's ok.

Please please do not do anything! :(
I don't know what to say. This is such a sensitive issue. I really wish I could help you... I am getting worried about you. I may be just a stranger to you but I really can relate to you with your posts. Please.. don't do anything, you know. :cry:
Please stay strong... :hug: xxx

Billie, you have us all here. Anytime you miss Michael, send ANYONE here a PM. Each one of us miss him and need someone to talk to, every single day! Please, before you do ANYTHING, speak to one of us!

:cry: She's not replying, she hasn't been back since she opened the thread. I am so, so worried right now.

PLEASE be ok :weeping:

Last edited:
Does anyone have Billie's email or messenger? Im so worried about her. She has been such an angel to this community. She is also so vulnerable. I would hate for anything bad to happen to her

Back