Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada
Hello MJJC Family and Team-Mie's :wub:,

This is for you.. :better:

michael_jackson_red_jacket_concert_fist_in_air_1990_342x456_wenn2046940.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohkNfqpkQ5A

I wanted to make a declaration to every Michael Jackson Fan in the World , that I will Michael you ALL from here until eternity...:punk:

And we will Michael you now matter what happens when we don't control everything that will surely happen in our Journey together for Michael !! :agree:

Talk is cheap, like Michael said "he just couldn't sit there and do NOTHING!!!!":doh:

I remind you of your PURPOSE..and it is not be drawn into the lies and propoganda that they will try to create to divide Us on this Journey for Michael...:no:

MJ_fist08-04-2009.jpg

Where they failed in trying to destroy the greatest armies in History, they nwill FAIL against US !! WE are Michael's LOVE Army..Who else but Michael Fans could do this..seriously that's right NONE!!:agree:

I say this again don't move and don't RUN!!!:agree:

If We don't give them the ground they try to STEAL, they have no where to GO !! ALL HATERS, be DAMNED and fall to the side SILENTLY un-noticed...:clapping:

OUR kind of Michael LOYALTY has never been seen, it has never been measured, it is un-imaginable..They will have NO CHOICE but to ACCEPT the very thing they can't believe, because of the faith in OUR LOVE..WHO can fight that??:wub::agree::angel:

michael-jackson_400.jpg

I totally Michael you ALL..
I will commit to do whatever it takes to work harder then I ever have for Michael and his Fans..

The calls for JUSTICE and ACTION for Michael is in one VOICE, one MIND, and one SOUL !!! NO you are not ALONE as WE are ONE !!:agree::dont_mention_it::punk:

mj-shout-fist-88.jpg

You were not meant to be drawn in and confused and hurt by the many ways they will try to destroy his Name and Legacy, you are here BECAUSE of it...you are sick of the lies and injustice.

You no longer have to take it..Here is where WE will draw the line in the sand for Michael !!
Where he stopped we will pick up the guantlet and go to battle for him..LET"S ROLL !!!
:clapping:

You are here for Michael you are here for Me and I am here for YOU!!..You know you would never run from that..!!:angel:

DO YOU SEE THESE FISTS!!:agree::clapping:

michael_jackson_1364225c.jpg

THIS IS WHO WE FIGHT FOR !!!
:clapping::agree:
:agree::wub::angel:

SNN0613A_280_748041a.jpg

I AM IN TOTAL MICHAEL JACKSON LOVE WITH YOU ALL !! It's time to UNITE!!!

From Here until Forever..together for Michael and for US !!

MJ TinkerBell..:wub::agree:

Last edited:
......:D:wub::yes::punk:He is totally worth it!:D:yes::wub:

Woo hoo! :D :punk::clapping:
I'm totally with you my teammie! :wub: :huggy:
From here to eternity for Michael! :heart: :clapping:
Let's all fight together for our beautiful angel! :wub: :heart: :clapping:

Tinkerbell you made me cry and cry uncontrollably.
Thank you girl, this is the best post I've probably seen since 6/25.
I am at lost for words to say thank you!

God bless you hon,you are in my heart and you always will be.

Amen! :heart: :clapping:

I just put a sign for myself up on the bulletin board over my desk today because a line from a song (from Gaia Consort) keeps going through my head. I hung it up because it feels that especially now this is what we'll need to remember. This is what I want to live. It says:

"If it's up to us to bring some balance back,
Let it not be said it's courage that we lack!"

For the world, for L.O.V.E., FOR MICHAEL :heart:

Back