Shout Out Your I Love You's!

Five For Silver

Proud Member
Alright....Since we're only 2 weeks away from Valentine's almost, i thought I'd get us all a bit mushy! LOL So yea...Give out your I Love Yous here! To anyone, anywhere, regardless of whether you'll ever actualy say this to their face! Ok i guess I'll start off!

I Love You, Michael! :wub: :blush:

I Love You, Roshan!

I Love You, Magen!

I Love You, Dorna!

I Love You, HB!

I Love You, Nick! Haha great advice LOL

I Love You, Breanna!

I Love You, Amanda C.!

I Love You Mom and Dad! (aww right! LOL)

and finally, but not least,

I Love You, Travis. :wub: :blush:

Love,
Amanda

Awww! ^_^ Yeah for Valentines day! lol

ok

Amanda,Celine,Shad,Dorna,Kristie,lee,Lani,Cass and everyone else on MJJForum I LOVE YOULL!!

and I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! ^_^ :wub:

Aww, thanks a lot Amanda... Love back... you're too kind.

- Nick

BTW if I'ma give shout-outs I be still busy tomorrow so... lol

I love you Dancing Bannana! :wub:
sarmotijiblet.gif

Yay Amanda!! Nice thread! :D Okay here we go.

First and foremost, I :wub: you, Michael Joe Jackson
! I love your beautiful children! :wub:

I love you Cass, Ruki, Lou, Amanda, Jess, Jo, Laura, Nittan, Stef, Charlie, Mel, Shelby, Jessy, Steph, Em-Jay, Josh, Dom, Shad!

All other MJJF members, I love you!

I love you, Roshan, Ashley R., Charlie, Shad, Trista, Trish, JaV, Nick, Amanda, Dorna... Wifey AKA MOMMYYYYYYYYY!!, My REAL Mom, *to be continued....*

And I saved the best for last...
I love you more than anything, Michael Jackson.

*giggles at Jib...*

I love everyone who knows me, everyone who have ever seen me, everyone who at least once talked with me :flowers: :yes: :wub:

I Love everyone here on the board who is older than me! lol

Love,
Valerie

Originally posted by Valerie Céleste baby MJfan@Jan 30 2005, 11:17 PM
I Love everyone here on the board who is older than me! lol

Love,
Valerie
[snapback]829118[/snapback]​
:lol: you little smart girl :p :lol:

I love you mom and dad and the rest of my family, all my fellow MJ girls (you know who you are), Joe and Katherine and all the Jacksons, Prince, Paris and Blanket

and of course Michael!

I love you, Amanda, thank you for everything, for being my backbone, my lover, my EVERYTHING!

I love you Mama & Daddy, thanks for putting up with this sorry excuse for a son

I love you Tamara, Macaela & Xavier, you are my lovely ones.

I love you amazing family of mine

I love you B

I love you Cassandra, we've been through a lot together but I will always love you.

I love you Charlotte, I love you Magen, I love you Dorna, I love you Amanda B, I love you John wit ya crazy ass, I love you Ericka aka MY BOO!!! (I'm playin) I love you Roshan aka Roz aka The Sweetest Girl In The World (well one of them at least), I love you Rasheed aka My Brotha, I love you Louise, I love you Rachel, I love you Jennifer, I love you all Michael Jackson Fans around the world. I love my friends, you know who you are.

I love you, Michael J. Jackson. Thank you. :D

I love you most, Michael Jackson....

I love you chocolate, I love you reality shows, I love you comfy sweatshirt, I love you menthol 100's....

(I think I've hit all the staples....lol)

:lol:

Haa haa @ the Menthol 100's one! :lol:

Originally posted by MaryLovesMJ@Jan 31 2005, 04:02 PM

I love you chocolate, I love you reality shows, I love you comfy sweatshirt, I love you menthol 100's....

[snapback]832084[/snapback]​

First And Foremost I Love Dear God Jehova Lord Jesus Christ With All My Heart And Soul.

I love my Angel Sven..(he my sweetie pie) Hehe.

I love Michael

And I love all the peoples and churrens (Children) Of the world. (We all brothers and Sisters..some of them might have lost their way but we all God's Children).

I love MJJF and all MJ fans! Y'all some cool Peep's!

God Bless,
Destiny :flowers:

Originally posted by MaryLovesMJ@Jan 31 2005, 07:02 PM

[snapback]832084[/snapback]​
:lol: :lol: Good ones.

Originally posted by ~pure'mj'angel~@Jan 29 2005, 06:16 AM
Awwww thanks  :flowers:  Muah!

I love our beautiful angel Michael :wub: and of course his beautiful kids.

I love you Jo, Nittan, Lindsey, Rosh, Lou, Sean  and of course all the other beautiful people here at mjjf and at mjhq! What would i do without you all!  :flowers:

Great thread  :flowers:
[snapback]825976[/snapback]​
Love ya, too, Laura. :D

I would like to give a shout out to my Momma n' nem', and errbody here at the forum.

I love... all my really good friends :D muah.

Michael...damn boy, I didn't think it'd be possible to love you anymore than I already do...but I freakin love you maaaan! :lol:

I love, first and foremost, my cigarettes, for without them, I wouldn't make it thru the day.

Annnd heather for putting up with my butcherings of classic songs

And of course miss bevvy, mom, my grandparents for paying my worthless ass's rent for a year while I was struuuuglin in school away from home, this diet, diet pepsi, and uh... the twilight zone. Robert Smith, and MJ, and the dude who played guitar on the Thriller album (no not EVH, lol, the OTHER guy) And a big :heart: to MJJF

Back