Investigation is STILL ongoing

kasume

Proud Member
Rebbie Jackson also said there may be some prosecution surprises in store when Dr. Conrad Murray goes on trial for his role in her brother’s death. “There’s an ongoing investigation, so I have to be very careful about what I say. But I think there’s going to be some interesting results for everyone,” she told TODAY’s Matt Lauer in New York.

So far, Murray, Jackson’s personal physician, is the only person charged in the superstar singer’s death. He is accused of involuntary manslaughter for administering a lethal dose of the powerful anesthetic propofol to Jackson at the Los Angeles home he was renting.

Rebbie Jackson said she’s been kept abreast of the police investigation. Asked if Murray is the only person implicated, she said, “I think it’s a lot more than that possibly. We’ll find out. I can’t say too much, but it’s interesting what’s going on.”

Earlier, Jeff Rossen of NBC News had reported that Murray will not attempt to strike a plea bargain with prosecutors.

“There’s absolutely not going to be a plea deal here,” former LA. prosecutor Robin Sax told NBC. “Dr. Murray's defense team isn't backing down, and neither are prosecutors. This is going to come down to a battle of the experts. And it's not a slam dunk for either side.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/36708287/ns/today-today_people/

I don't know whether to believe Rebbie or not from what she's said earlier.

At last she was warned not to speak again about addiction.And she didn't. I was so afraid the host was going to insist on the story and I'm relieved that she finally understood how she had to answer.

I just don't get how this accident by Murray is STILL being investigated.

Michael's death is still being investigated. Sure sounds like a simple accident to me...who are they kidding?

IMO investigation is OVER. They looked into the obvious,they stopped where they were told to stop. In other words they scratched the surface,prepared a file and sent it to the DA.
Rebbie needed to cut some corners in order to avoid answering and change the subject.

I guess we just have to wait for the trial to see.

But I don't want to wait and have everyone going on thinking 'drug addicted' Michael 'begged' for those drugs himself. And it really was just an 'accident' on Murray's part.

We cannot let that be the outcome.

Really? :smilerolleyes:

I wonder: everyone is happy, euphoric and press only talks about the project "Cirque du Soleil" and is diverting people's attention. :smilerolleyes:

I really do not see any more news about Murray (Does he already lost his license?) and the "investigation". Does TMZ is on vacation? ................. :scratch:

:doh:

Yeah rebbie is insinuating there is more. She is like in between latoya and janet. I wonder how much more will be revealed.

I find it quite unlikely that the charges will be filed without a completed investigation.

However there could be more to the investigation that we know and the police would conduct follow up investigation if new information comes up.

When the trial finally comes its going to be a time where we need each other more than ever. Its pretty much guaranteed that stuff is going to come out that we'll find very hard to stomach but we need the truth to come out in order for Murray to be convicted, no matter how hard it might be.

yeah rebbies probably talking about the ppl who were mjs drug pushers. oh sorry he wasnt a drug addict. she should shut up with the rest of the family. i doubt she has a clue about the case as she seems to think her bro was a druggy that o.d on his own

I just don't get how this accident by Murray is STILL being investigated.
its not charges were filed against murrays so thats it interms of him.shes probably pushing the dr shopping seeing as they are so obsesed with calling him a junkie

When the trial finally comes its going to be a time where we need each other more than ever. Its pretty much guaranteed that stuff is going to come out that we'll find very hard to stomach but we need the truth to come out in order for Murray to be convicted, no matter how hard it might be.

I can handle it, as long as the truth Michael was murdered comes out in this case.

If the truth doesn't come out still, then NO, I won't be able to stomach anything.

I find it quite unlikely that the charges will be filed without a completed investigation.

However there could be more to the investigation that we know and the police would conduct follow up investigation if new information comes up.

Right before Murray was charged with IM, I remember hearing that the LAPD were still investigating, and that they were not ready to file charges....I wonder if that was true. And I remember hearing earlier before all that that the investigation was "nowhere near complete".

And I also heard about the coroner witholding vital information from the autopsy report.

I feel like lots of things are missing from this whole case, things that lead to something higher than IM.

Last edited:
yeah rebbies probably talking about the ppl who were mjs drug pushers. oh sorry he wasnt a drug addict. she should shut up with the rest of the family. i doubt she has a clue about the case as she seems to think her bro was a druggy that o.d on his own

its not charges were filed against murrays so thats it interms of him.shes probably pushing the dr shopping seeing as they are so obsesed with calling him a junkie
You need to take that attitude and that unnecessary anger and direct it somewhere else. Rebbie makes on comment about about her brother being in denial and here comes the wrath.

I think she would know if there are some things about the case that haven't been revealed yet so chill.

You need to take that attitude and that unnecessary anger and direct it somewhere else. Rebbie makes on comment about about her brother being in denial and here comes the wrath.
er no. ill direct it at whoever i see fit thanks.and members of the family fit perfectly seeing as they have no problem helping murrays defence and hurting mjs legacy and reputation and kids for their own ends.with family like that who needs enemies. no wonder mj stayed away from them. he was the only one with a brain. guess they have to pay the bills some how. the only ones in denial and certain members of that family. need someone else to blame rather than wonder why mj never wanted anything to do with them

er no. ill direct it at whoever i see fit thanks.and members of the family fit perfectly seeing as they have no problem helping murrays defence and hurting mjs legacy and reputation and kids for their own ends.with family like that who needs enemies. no wonder mj stayed away from them. he was the only one with a brain. guess they have to pay the bills some how. the only ones in denial and certain members of that family. need someone else to blame rather than wonder why mj never wanted anything to do with them

totally agree!

Agree!

It's really a shame :(

its going to take us fans and outsiders to help This case i'm not going at the family but they spilled the tea bag when they kept on with all that he had an addiction in stead of saying he was murdererd and at times he wasn't him self do to the people he was surrouded by. No they just keep on with the never ending stories dude was introduce to things he had no control of. enough said on that.

I don't think it helps the defense and how does it hurt michael's legacy? his legacy has beeen intact and building for decades. Michael's reputation has been dragged through the mud for over a decade this doen't make it any worse, the kids aren't being hurt by this they are being hurt at the fact that they father was killed recklessly and justice would be the best closure. How is michael the only one with a brain? it's sad when fans call out people like this when this is the kind of stuff people said/say about michael all the time, he was seen as the least sane one and we know that's not true. We don't know michael, he may have been in denial with some problems idk but i know his autopsy was showed he was fairly healthy and that murray is the direct cause of his death so my anger is at murray not the family. I don't like much of this intervention talk either because it's vague but i'm not being interviewed, i didn't know michael personally so i can't see what's completely true and false. Let's seperate michael's business ventures from his family, if he wanted nothing to do with them on projects then that's fine he had the right to i wouldn't want to deal with my family also but that doesn't mean he didn't want anything to with them. I don't know everyone's motives, the family specifically but i believe they cared for him, you don't try to help someone if you don't care(business aside).

Back