Michael Jackson Treasures book

Amy Jackson

Proud Member
Hey guys, just bought Michael Jackson Treasures book(by Jason King)
And I've ordered for almost a month ago, but in brazil all the stuff that arrive by international mail gets more than a month(40 days actually) to arrive (unfortunatly). I wanna know if anyone has it, and you impression about the book.

imageviewer.asp

I bought it a while ago and still haven't read it. But the photos and reproductions are really great, this book looks exclusive and really nice.
Btw, on my blog you can find some photos of this book.

I bought it months ago. I love it. I like the replica of the ticket stubs of the Bad Tour concert in New York and MJ's Memorial, the Thriller poster and Michael's will.

I bought it today, I love it! I haven't had chance to read through it all but there's some really great pieces of memorabilia (all replicas of course) of concert tickets, old school booklets, legal documents, some stuff from Neverland, Dangerous mask, promo posters...etc. Its a lovely keep-sake. :)

Its a beautifully put together book with some lovely replicas in it - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for the link. I'm defenitely going to order that sometime soon. See if I can get it somewhere in Holland, always saves a lot of postage expenses.

It was raining here all day yesterday, so I dug out my attic to some find a box where I knew some Michael stuff was in. I found my first edition of Moonwalk ( was very surprised to see it was still in really good condtion), some lp's and a nice state of shock promo lp. Still missing is a bunch of tapes and vhs. But I know I have thrown some away a long time ago, because they were broken.

i bought it sometime ago, its really cool... perhaps, tickets are reproductions... just a warning, some people bought it thinking the tickets are real!!

Another Warning.......

DON'T READ ANY OF THE TEXT!!!!!........the Author throws in so many MJ fake rumours and states then as facts and there is so much sarcasm in the text........

Just see some of the reviews on amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Jac...abilia/dp/1847377971/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

You can also check amazon.com reviews (if they sell it)

But the memorabilia and pictures are cool.

Lately, there are dozens of books about MJ being published. I must admit, I bought some of them, but read just one ("The Book the media doesn't want to read") and just lurked in the others. Sadly, authors mostly cares about their money and just re-printing the media trash. I was just paging "A life in pictures" and saw tabloid talk...
But just because of memorabilia, IMO, it's worth to have this one.

There is another book similar called The Vault have pictures on my photobucket from ages ago, it has

145 Pages, comes in a box

Also all these items...

FRONT OF BOOK

DEATH CERT, POSTER & RESOLUTION OF AMERICAN IDOL READ OUT AT HIS MEMORIAL

WILL

POSTCARDS

DISCOGRAPHY

PICTURES OF MJ ITEMS

PICTURES OF MJ ITEMS & INVINCIBLE TRIVIA BOOK

MARRIAGE CERT TO LISA MARIE LIST OF AWARDS BOOK

LIST OF AWARDS BOOK

HISTORY TRIVIA BOOK

NEVERLAND MAP, INVITATION, POSTCARDS

PATENT FOR SHOES

WE ARE THE WORLD QUIZ BOOK

BAD TRIVIA BOOK & BAD POSTCARD

LETTER FROM RONALD REGAN AFTER PEPSI ACCIDENT

PREVIEW OF BOOK

JACKSON 5 TICKETS, INDIANA BOOK, TRIBUTE BOOK, OFF THE WALL, THE WIZ & JACKSON 5 TRIVIA BOOK

JACKSON FAMILY TREE

Its a great read, €29.68 from the bookdepository (Free delivery worldwide)

There is another book similar called The Vault have pictures on my photobucket from ages ago, it has

Also all these items...

FRONT OF BOOK

WILL

POSTCARDS

DISCOGRAPHY

PICTURES OF MJ ITEMS

LIST OF AWARDS BOOK

HISTORY TRIVIA BOOK

PATENT FOR SHOES

PREVIEW OF BOOK

JACKSON 5 TICKETS, INDIANA BOOK, TRIBUTE BOOK, OFF THE WALL, THE WIZ & JACKSON 5 TRIVIA BOOK

JACKSON FAMILY TREE

Seems to be a great book too... looking foward ordering this one too!! ^^

Also all these items...

FRONT OF BOOK

WILL

POSTCARDS

DISCOGRAPHY

PICTURES OF MJ ITEMS

LIST OF AWARDS BOOK

HISTORY TRIVIA BOOK

PATENT FOR SHOES

PREVIEW OF BOOK

JACKSON FAMILY TREE

Wow! You can post the link to buy this book? :D

I have both books and I love them!! No, I haven't read the whole books, but just a few here and there. So far, as someone just quoted, sometimes I got like... "What was that? :mello:.

Of both, I love Treasures the most... but I rather the display of Vault. I admit I love all those little things and replicas :lol:

I had gotten The vault book as an early Christmas present. I got it at a place where I live called Costco. And I had gotten the Treasures as one of my birthday presents back in early January. I have gotten Treasures from Ebay. I haven't really read both books yet. And after hearing what I had heard about the Treasures book. I don't think I will ever read it. But the items that came with those 2 books is what I really L.O.V.E. about them.

And after hearing what I had heard about the Treasures book. I don't think I will ever read it. But the items that came with those 2 books is what I really L.O.V.E. about them.

So we're at the same place. I mean: with reading;) I also have both of them and some others photo-albums, but I do not even attend now to read them. I like from time to time look through it, finding some photos or to take a closer look at some of the items included. But I have enough tabloid trash, I kinda get mad lately quite easy ;)

I have Treasures and made the mistake of reading it. So much rubbish but the pictures and memorabilia are just stunning so its worth having.

I have Treasures and made the mistake of reading it. So much rubbish but the pictures and memorabilia are just stunning so its worth having.

That in the bold is the main reason why I won't ever read my Treasures book. It is bad enough that I had made the stupid mistake of getting the Unauthorized book back in 95 when I was 15. And I had read like half of that horrid tabloid book. I don't ever want to make that same horrible mistake again. The only good thing about Treasures is those items that came with that book. But I still think the Vault book is better than Treasures.

:wild:

Thanks PCR! :D When I can I'll buy that book. :punk:
You are welcome!

I think your wallet must be really nervous... I have given you several links lately and so have many other friends :D

You go -----> :wild:

And your poor wallet goes --> :unsure:

LOL!!!!

It's a really fun book, love all the memorabilia. The only thing that bothers me is that they added false information, but oh well I only wanted it for all the goodies :)

Back