I spoke to michael jackson on the phone!

aitana

Proud Member
hi guys, not sure if this is the right section. a few years ago my friend who worked for michael and is in the business, put him on the phone. I couldn't believe it, all I remember is michael saying I love you to me. I was in total shock. I reget not saying it back. I've been having gult since he passed. that's why I kept telling my friend to call him back. but I will remember those words. I told karen faye and she said that he meant it and to keep that with me. I said I always will.

own... he's so cute!!
love him so much, if i had the chance I would say I love him too... more than he could imagine... but I'm glad he said that to you... it means that he loved us so much!
God bless you! And thank you for sharing that with us...

oh that is a realy nice story .:happy:
wish that had happened to me too :)
beautiful memories for you ,
thanx you for sharing .:huggy:

this was in july of 2005. he was on vacation at the time. my friend lee worked with him on the MJ and friends concerts. I had douts about it because one of my friends said that he really didn't put him on the phone. I spoke to him about that and he said that he wouldn't do that to me. I kept asking him did he really put him on the phone and he kept giving me the same anwser. and it was yes. anyway is said the name of his music company of my friend's phone. after I spoke to him I asked lee to call him back. we did, and some person who worked for michael was on a voice message saying if you want to contact michael to leave a message. then when I came back fromr vacation we called him back and the phone wasn't working. lee spoke to michael's assiestint and he said that he went back to working with quincy jones, that why the phone wasn't working. that's my story.

how lovely to have had that experience - keep it with you forever! :wub:

nice story aitana
this kind of membmies stay with you for ever
you are lucky michael talk to you over the phone

Don't worry about not saying it back, I'm sure he didn't take it personally. He was probably used to people being speechless after talking to them.

awww...thank you so much for sharing..:)...Michael loved us his fans so much. You can be sue that everytime Micheal said "I love you" to his fans ..he ment every word...God I miss him..:boohoo:.....I love you to Michael..

Back