Julien's Auctions - ALL ITEMS - BIDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
julienslive-logo.jpg

FULL LIST OF AUCTIONED STUFF - http://julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/3/?page=1&key=michael jackson&cat=&xclosed=no

SALE STARTS - 51 DAYS AND 1 HOUR (since today - April 4)

lot3240.jpg
lot3312.jpg

Last edited:
according to Oxman, all these items are coming from the estate.

sure

the estate should buy the victory T shirt and the jacket they are mythical

I'm not sure if I trust this ''June 24 2009'' date. Usually when we see Michael's autograph it's only a signature. Maybe someone put the date to make the autograph more valuable? Anyway his autograph with this date is depressing.

but why would he add a date?
usually he did not write a date when signing autographs....
and did he met ppl that day who would ask for autograph? hm...i do not think those fans would who were there

Even if he did add a date why would someone sell that autograph? It will go down in history as his last one. So strange and unbelievable if its from a real fan.

Will the estate get any share of this or not? Is it the friends/familymembers that gave away these items that will profit from it?

This is weird. I also got an autograph somewhere around the 22-24th and he didn't add the date on mine. I don't know about this...

Will the estate get any share of this or not? Is it the friends/familymembers that gave away these items that will profit from it?

estate is not involved in this auction. the people who's selling the items get the money and julien's get a fee.

It's 2009. I think my eyes didnt trick me.. :( I was like O_O too because I cant believe my eyes. But really ?? :( This whole auction thing is making me sad. I really dont want to see Michael's BELONGINGS passing to other hands.. :( I wish all of Michael's treasures would be kept where it should be

Yeah it's too weird he would write the date. He didn't normally (apart from when he used to write 1998 all the time) but even then wouldn't he just write June rather than June 24th - that's definitely some value pushing going on there.

agree....:(

The autographs date is 24 June 2009 or 2005??? omg!!!!!! :eek:

It's 2009.

Description:
A cut piece of an album cover signed on verso in blue marker "Michael Jackson June 24 / 2009." The autograph is of particular interst as it is dated the day before Jackson died on June 25, 2009. 4 1/2 by 6 1/2 inches

There's also 3 rehearsal This Is It set-lists and a note he has addressed to himself ("To MJ" :giggle:). A lot of signed items and merchandise which just shows these items are from his friends and does not contain any personal belongings.

The items come with a signed letter from Jackson's sister Rebbie dated "12-4-09" reading in full, "I, hereby certify that these items, "Ed Hardy King Dog iphone case & Gemstone World in Hand", belonged to my brother Michael Joseph Jackson.

&
Description:
A pair of Christian Audigier men's "Fantasy" sunglasses with bird and butterfly Swarovski crystal embellishments on sides. The glasses come with their original embroidered case, lens cloth and lenticular certificate of authenticity. The glasses are also accompanied by a letter signed by Jackson's sister Rebbie certifying that the sunglasses belonged to Michael Jackson.

truth???

http://julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/3/lot/416/
Description:
A black wool military style jacket with button front closure and two front chest pockets. The jacket features buttons with crown over crest logos reading "The Welch Regiment", red and gold falcon patches at shoulders, with matching patches on purple, gold and red eppaulets, with signature armband on right arm in burgundy silk. This is the jacket Michael Jackson was wearing when he married Debbie Rowe in Sydney Australia November 14, 1996.

I can't believe they are selling all this..

June 24 , 2009? :O
MY GOD!!!

I KNOW thats what I said....:boohoo:.....that is the day before he passed away. That is sooo hurtful to see...this whole auction needs to stop. I wish we his fans could buy his things instead of people who are probably going to buy it to make money off if it. This is all so so sad..:(

Why on earth he wrote the date? He didnt normally wrote full dates. Overally there are way too many so weird things around him during the last few weeks before his passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back