Brooke Sheilds ON GRAHAM NORTON

mjbusterdion2009

Proud Member
Brooke Sheilds is on Graham Norton tonight on BBC1.. Wonder if MJ will come up in the conversation????????

Of course the topic of Michael Jackson will come up in the conversation. In my opinion, that most likely is the ONLY reason she was invited in the first place.

I mean, ain't nobody been interested in Brooke Shields for years. The only thing she is know for lately is hawking some "eye lash goop" on television.

11:30pm on BBC1.. I hope Graham dont take the piss outta him & i really dont know why she is on i mean where was she the last few years of his life.. Bull

Graham Norton is a hater and I'm 100% sure he'll take some cheap shots at Mike. He's been doing it for years, so I see no reason for him to stop now.

Graham Norton is a hater and I'm 100% sure he'll take some cheap shots at Mike. He's been doing it for years, so I see no reason for him to stop now.
:no:

ayy..... nooo :doh:

Well, I don't know who this guy is - I'm Brazilian... - but if he's a hater he'll probably say all those horrible things about Mike and ask Brooke embarassing questions.
I hope she's going there not only to promote herself - which is more probable - but to defend Michael.
I really hope she does that...

Of course the topic of Michael Jackson will come up in the conversation. In my opinion, that most likely is the ONLY reason she was invited in the first place.

I mean, ain't nobody been interested in Brooke Shields for years. The only thing she is know for lately is hawking some "eye lash goop" on television.

:lmao:....I agree with you...:)

wth...wonder what the point of her going on there is. Does she have something to promote?

Not that I know of, he just said last week we'll be chatting to hollywood actress Brooke Shields so im guessing MJ will come up in it but he'll take the p**s first outta him.. She prob is bringing out a book like everyone else 2 make money off him

Hmm, Interesting.. She may be on there to promote something. :unsure:
Highly unlikely but her appearance may not be MJ related at all. So cut her some slack please. :)

He's not a proper hardcore hater, he's just a typical comedian who takes cheap shots like he does with everyone. Bearing in mind MJ's passed and one of his lifelong friends is on the show, out of respect i don't think he will be over harsh.

wth...wonder what the point of her going on there is. Does she have something to promote?
Aside from the "eye-lash goop," which is supposed to thicken your limp eye-lashes (LOL), she was recently in a movie with Brendan Frasier and a bunch of TALKING animals. It went absolutely nowhere at the box office. Maybe that movie is going to be released over there and she is going to promote it on this program.

Aside from the "eye-lash goop," which is supposed to thicken your limp eye-lashes (LOL), she was recently in a movie with Brendan Frasier and a bunch of TALKING animals. It went absolutely nowhere at the box office. Maybe that movie is going to be released over there and she is going to promote it on this program.

Ah ok, thanks for the lowdown! :)

Graham Norton is a hater.

what is it with this pattern of haters having associates as guests? and what's this pattern with the associates appearing on the shows of the haters? i don't ever remember Michael having to make such an appearance. indeed, MJ is the envied central figure.

Well, I don't know who this guy is - I'm Brazilian... - but if he's a hater he'll probably say all those horrible things about Mike and ask Brooke embarassing questions.
I hope she's going there not only to promote herself - which is more probable - but to defend Michael.
I really hope she does that...

He is a really annoying Irish guy who somehow got a chat show in England, the chat show is basically about him being gay making gay references and sex, trailer trash is probably the best description.

what is it with this pattern of haters having associates as guests? and what's this pattern with the associates appearing on the shows of the haters? i don't ever remember Michael having to make such an appearance. indeed, MJ is the envied central figure.

lolwat

Anyway, it looks like I missed Brooke. I'm watching the end of the show now and it looks like she's already been on. I might watch it on iPlayer.. Can someone tell me if it's worth watching? :unsure:

Brooke has a new movie called Furry Vengeance with Brandon Fraser coming out which is why she will be on Graham Norton. Not everything revolves around Michael. But Brooke does talk about MJ alot on twitter and listens to his music a lot.

[youtube]oEj46SmzE9w[/youtube]

Last edited:
I'm watching it now, only one MJ refrence wasn't a big one nor was it disrespectful. Graham just read a bit out of her book where it said something about hot dates 'some guy, Michael Jackson, some guy'. I forgot the others names so just called them some guys.

Why does Brooke twitter about MJ? again she didn't want to be associated with him when he was alive over the past years, why talk about him now?

Why are some ppl hating on Brooke Shield she did not have to come and say those nice things about MJ at the memorial. Who cares where she was when all those allegations happened. At least she is not bad mouthing him like quincy jones.

Why are some ppl hating on Brooke Shield she did not have to come and say those nice things about MJ at the memorial. Who cares where she was when all those allegations happened. At least she is not bad mouthing him like quincy jones.

i care, if someone doesn't show up for someone's lowest moment. it has nothing to do with hating anybody.

Brooke Shields bores the living sh-t out of me.

I'm kinda surprised Graham isn't more understanding towards Michael, since he has vitiligo too - although he is white so the effect is not nearly as heavy. So you've got something very intimate in common, why is it so impossible not to encourage the degrading hearsay about whatever his sexuality was? How about don't follow the crowd, and be a different and a respectful comedian that doesn't have to rely on only gay jokes?

Back