Funniest Parts In Books?

Karice

Proud Member
Any LOL parts in books you have read? ;)

In The hitchhiker by R.L. Stine, James, a troubled boy, but very smart and mature for his age, 17 year old goes on the run from his bad past. he meets two pretty 16 year old girls on their high school Spring break and he travels with them, and he goes to his uncle's house for a visit.

Soon into the visit, James's uncle accuses him of stealing money from him. James is furious because he didn't steal any money from his uncle. The uncle repeatedly askes James for his money back, and James gets fed up and punches his uncle's face hard. This is not the funny part. ;)

The girls see this, and , while thinking James is hot and cute as hell, think he is too violent for them after he punched his uncle. The girls wait until James is in another room, and get into their car and begin to drive off. James RUNS after the car saying, "You forgot to take me with you!" LOL :lol: A Note to James: NO THEY DIDN'T FORGET, JAMES!:lol: James, it's never a good idea if you have to RUN after someone's car. That's a red flag that they don't want you with them." :lol:

They reluctantly let him in the car becasuse they feel bad for him.

In the Girlfriend by R.L. Stine, Scotty thinks, "Shannon looks so trashy and disgusting, but I still want to make out with her. She's hot." :hysterical: I think R.L. Stine hit the nail on the head with the horny teenager... :) He also wrote, Scott thought, "Shannon really is a total hot babe!" in an earlier part of the book. :hysterical::bugeyed Funny as hell, but, it's kind of creepy that R.L. Stine was around 50 writing like this........ I KNOW he is writing for a 17 year old teenage boy, but the fact that he was around 50 when he wrote this line was kind of disturbing, even though it was funny as hell! :hysterical::bugeyed

I think the end of the V.C. Andrews book Petals On The Wind is very funny. Because Cathy was finally getting her revenge on her mother. From locking up her, her 2 brothers, and her little sister in an attic for over 3 years. If you read the book Flowers In The Attic you will know what the mother did in that book. And why Cathy's revenge on her mother was very necessary.

There was a Ghosts Of fear Street book by R.L. Stine, Escape Of The He-beat, and in one part, the main protagonsit, says, '"He-Beast began chasing me, and I began rolling down the stairs, and I didn't even care or know where I was going, as long as I was rolling away from the He-Beast!" LOL. :hysterical:

Back