MJ has made You Rock My world in 1993 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loka

Proud Member
Last edited:
to "sidewalk"...OK do you realize what we just found ???!!!!

thje father of Yrmw is MJ himself !!

You didn't understand !

The Instrumental track is the same than YRMW !!

MJ did the structure of YRMW !!!

The Bridge is the same !!

do you understand now ?

You didn't understand !

The Instrumental track is the same than YRMW !!

MJ did the structure of YRMW !!!

The Bridge is the same !!

do you understand now ?

ohh now i understand what you mean, but no it sounds nothing like YRMW

it was never stated that MJ didn't write yrmw, even when jerkins was credited with production. MJ was still liisted as a writer, and he always was the true final producer, as the album indicates.

but that sonic thing isn't yrmw. just because somebody can put MJ's voice inside a rhythm, doesn't mean that that is the actual composition. so, i don't think that yrmw is a 1993 composition. even if it was, that wouldn't matter.

quite frankly, that sonic thing doesn't sound strong, like yrmw, on Invincible.

Last edited:
it was never stated that MJ didn't write yrmw, even when jerkins was credited with production. MJ was still liisted as a writer, and he always was the true final producer, as the album indicates.

you're right but a lot of people don't realize how much MJ was involved in Invincible especially on the uptempo tracks...

People belive that Jerkins gave the Instrumental to MJ...

It's not the case, it's even the contrary !

you're right but a lot of people don't realize how much MJ was involved in Invincible especially on the uptempo tracks...

It's not the case, it's even the contrary !

yeah..well there are people out there who like to discredit MJ, out of envy.

i've listened to Jerkins tracks, outside of Michael Jackson, and they sound nothing like the work on the Invincible album, and they don't sound strong. and Jerkins admits that MJ worked him hard, so normally, Jerkins' output isn't what u hear on Invincible. it's just not in Jerkins. the stuff Jerkins did with Toni Braxton sounds really weak, and it sounds like what Jerkins normally does. so, while i appreciate Jerkins giving big ups to MJ, it's easy to know that MJ was the real producer of every track on Invincible. MJ be pullin stuff out of everybody that they normally don't have, when they work with him. and they admitted that he was a real taskmaster and never satisfied. and it was hard for them. that's how u know MJ is the real producer/main writer, in his projects.

Last edited:

Perhaps your just underestimating Michael? We all know that Michael is the Executive Producer of all his albums and nothing gets worked on with out MJs ok. While Jerkins may have come up with the rhythm, sounds and style to the track, the lyrics and melody are Michael's. And if Michael didnt like anything about the rhythm or overall sound of YRMW, Michael would have got Jerkins to produce another sound for Michael's lyrics and melody to accompany. Dangerous, Jam and most of MJs songs go through several stages of evolution before we hear it.

I dont really hear YRMW in there sorry. While it may have been something that Michael and Brad Buxer came up with, its not YRMW.

the most part of YRMW was made by MJ ...it's clear now !

a lot of fans don't realize the work of MJ on Invincible !

They're underestimating it !

not me ! lol

I try to convince them but it's hard some times...This Excerpt of yrmw is a good proof !

i don't see a similarity at all. if that were taken to a copyright office, nobody could accuse anybody of infringement. i could never make that out to be yrmw, if i didn't hear the finished product on Invincible. a lot of songs have the same speed, but not the same structure. for instance, the rap of biggie, in unbreakable is from a completely different song. and biggie's rap was taken from one song and placed into unbreakable, which is completely different. but because they were the same speed, Michael was able to fit biggie's rap into unbreakable. but no one would accuse the two tracks to be the same song.

i don't see a similarity at all. if that were taken to a copyright office, nobody could accuse anybody of infringement. i could never make that out to be yrmw, if i didn't hear the finished product on Invincible. a lot of songs have the same speed, but not the same structure. for instance, the rap of biggie, in unbreakable is from a completely different song. and biggie's rap was taken from one song and placed into unbreakable, which is completely different. but because they were the same speed, Michael was able to fit biggie's rap into unbreakable. but no one would accuse the two tracks to be the same song.

the arrangements are similar...the bridge is similar !

this Sonic track and YRMW are at least 50 % similar !

it's not a coincidence

MJ made it back in 93-94 and then gave it to Jerkins who worked on it for YRMW !

some of you don't know the story with Sonic and MJ ?

this is Stranger in Moscow in Sonic 3...released in 94 !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwA9E-OTkbk&feature=related

Last edited:
the arrangements are similar...the bridge is similar !

this Sonic track and YRMW are at least 50 % similar !

it's not a coincidence

MJ made it back in 93-94 and then gave it to Jerkins who worked on it for YRMW !

some of you don't know the story with Sonic and MJ ?

no way. i've heard about sonic and MJ. still, there's no similarity.

if i heard that sonic thing as the final thing on the album, i would not have bought the album.

that sonic thing is not yrmw. somebody took MJ's melody and placed it in a foreign substance, there.

and fifty percent isn't really enough of a percent to be similar. you have to, at least get to 95 percent, to be calling it similar.

you go ahead and take that to the copyright office(and take away Michael's melody from it, and just leave the instrumental. then take just the instrumental of what is on the Invincible album, without Michael's melody on it). see what happens. nobody there is gunna call that thing yrmw, and bring up possible infringement charges.

Last edited:
Yeah I know all about MJ and Brad Buxer working on S3 and Michael got frustrated with the technology so he abandoned the project. SIM is easily heard. YRMW is not there sorry.

A lot of Michael's bridges are similar. Scream & BotDF for example.

no way. i've heard about sonic and MJ. still, there's no similarity.

and fifty percent isn't really enough of a percent to be similar. you have to, at least get to 95 percent, to be calling it similar.

you go ahead and take that to the copyright office. see what happens. nobody there is gunna call that thing yrmw, and bring up possible infringement charges.

Why are you talking about infringement charges ???? or copyright problems ?

IT'S MICHAEL WHO MADE IT !

Will you understand ?

Why are you talking about infringement charges ????

IT'S MICHAEL WHO MADE IT !

Will you understand ?

no way. take away Michael's melody from both instrumentals. go ahead. and take both instrumentals to the copyright office, with no trace of MJ's melody or singing. those are two different animals. that's what i mean by there will be no infringement.

no way. take away Michael's melody from both instrumentals. go ahead. and take both instrumentals to the copyright office, with no trace of MJ's melody or singing. those are two different animals. that's what i mean by there will be no infringement.

The arrangements are similar...

if you know what "arrangement" means in Music...then you will understand.

The arrangements are similar...

if you know means "arrangement" in Music...then you will understand.

i do know what arrangement means. they are not similar. you haven't given anybody a chance to hear those two instrumentals without MJ's voice, singing or melody. so people can go all over the map. i wish you had presented both instrumentals WITHOUT any MJ singing.

there is no similar arrangement. not a trace.

i could take MJ"s singing and put it over house music, rock music, or any music, and say it's similar, cus MJ is singing over top of it. people do that all the time. but, if i remove MJ, then we see what the truth is. easily.

i do know what arrangement means. they are not similar. you haven't given anybody a chance to hear those two instrumentals without MJ's voice, singing or melody. so people can go all over the map. i wish you had presented both instrumentals WITHOUT any MJ singing.

there is no similar arrangement. not a trace.

some people here have an other opinion (the member called "upside") and everybody will judge for himself

at least, now, you know ...

i wish you had presented both instrumentals WITHOUT any MJ singing.

"arrangement" comes "before" instrumental...

it's the instrumental of the instrumental if you prefer...

so of course, you will see differences in the instrumentation ...but the arrangements are similar !

"arrangement" comes "before" instrumental...

it's the instrumental of the instrumental if you prefer...

so of course, you will see differences in the instrumentation ...but the arrangements are similar !

...if something is inspired, we don't have control over the order.

there is no similarity.

this is why we have producers..so we don't have these kinds of arguments.

now how in the world can you determine the order of something, when Michael said, he hears the entire finished product, all at once??

Back