Prince of Persia - Sands of Time - The Movie - Any Fans Here?

Dorian

Smooth Criminal
Have you guys seen the movie yet?:) If so did you like it?I haven't seen it yet but I'll go tomorrow :).

I just saw the movie a few hours ago :D I liked it. There were no boring bits. It's not perfect but it's still a nice one to watch. Only thing that bothered me was that they all put on british accents to make it look historic but i dont think it matched with the persian theme. Anyway i hope you enjoy it, let us know what you think :)

Yeeaaah! I saw it the day it came in theater.. well, I saw it in French but anyway

I liked it, it's a good movie, not sensational, but very nice to watch...

I'm female, 28.. so yeah.. I went to see it because of Jake.
Isn't that guy just adorable? Gosh! I love this guy!

I hope theres a sequel because he really wears too much clothes in this one lol ;)

Yeeaaah! I saw it the day it came in theater.. well, I saw it in French but anyway

I liked it, it's a good movie, not sensational, but very nice to watch...

I'm female, 28.. so yeah.. I went to see it because of Jake.
Isn't that guy just adorable? Gosh! I love this guy!

I hope theres a sequel because he really wears too much clothes in this one lol ;)

yeah i quite like him. weren't you satisfied with the open vest things he wore all the time? :lol:

I liked PoP 1,2 and 3 on Playstation 2. The movie was good, but it wasn't actaully THAT great. Should've been more effects, etc. The girl in the movie is pretty cute, though ^^

I've heard there is going to be a 2 and a 3 for the movie. Can't wait!

weren't you satisfied with the open vest things he wore all the time? :lol:

Hummmm... *thinking*

Naaaaaaaaaawwww, but it was nice to watch!

I needed more of THIS!:
jakegyllenhaalprinceofp.jpg

I am so glad it flopped, they couldn't find a middle eastern actor to play the prince of PERSIA!?!!!

Whats worse is that the Indian princess is played by a WHITE British actress...

I am so glad it flopped, they couldn't find a middle eastern actor to play the prince of PERSIA!?!!!

Whats worse is that the Indian princess is played by a WHITE British actress...

I heard it flopped to on Yahoo. And, the Indian princess didn't look like a White British person to me in the trailer... She looked Middle Eastern...... :scratch:

I heard it flopped to on Yahoo. And, the Indian princess didn't look like a White British person to me in the trailer... She looked Middle Eastern...... :scratch:

To me too she didn't look white british.. and she is actually quite a beautiful woman.

But I'm Team Jake! lol

Sad to know it flopped, should have had more publicity, I saw a TV spot only once I think...

Ok guys I just watched the movie.It was a good movie but it could have been better in some bits.I wish it had more Tamina&Dastan time.Beside this there should've been more special effects.
As for the british accent there wasn't much of a problem.

@Pentum I have played the games a thousand times :p

The british accent, I didn't really care. I thought maybe it was just suppose to be that way. Actors can easly talk other accents.

You miss the point, everytime Hollywood needs a villain they will find a middle eastern actor, but if it was a middle eastern character who saves the day... they go and find the gay American cow boy from broke back mountain to save the day....

and No the princess does not look middle eastern, shes as white as the prince of Persia, anyone who played the game knows that the princess was a dark skinned Indian.

and wtf was up with the BRITISH accents? :huh:

Like I said I'm glad it flopped.

You miss the point, everytime Hollywood needs a villain they will find a middle eastern actor, but if it was a middle eastern character who saves the day... they go and find the gay American cow boy from broke back mountain to save the day....

and No the princess does not look middle eastern, shes as white as the prince of Persia, anyone who played the game knows that the princess was a dark skinned Indian.

and wtf was up with the BRITISH accents? :huh:

Like I said I'm glad it flopped.

Yea i know what you mean, it didn't bother me much though. At the start of the movie i was thinking hmmm they're non-middle-eastern-looking-brunettes with typical english accents (i thought that was just hollywood's attempt at being cultured and exotic), and it kind of worked against the whole persian thing a bit. But after a few minutes i totally forgot about the superficial details and enjoyed the movie and the actors in it coz that's what its all about! :D

Back