~ * ~ praying for Prince, Paris and Blanket... daddy's angels ~ * ~

lost, lonely & scared... wanna live with Michael i
those little angels sure have proved to have :heart:Michael's strenght, soul and heart. They simply are just another part of Him. :yes:

I simply wish to ask You, MJJC members, to send our prayers all together to :heart:Michael's children. not on a spesific time but from this momemnt and all day long since 25th begins in our counrty.

they have made it one year without their most beloved daddy and it sure must have been hardest for them to live without Him. they sure have sufered alot.

so we may send them l.o.v.e. and comefort and pray for them with all of our hearts.... :pray:

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Prince, Paris and Blanket... i wish You better than all the best. may You always be safe, loved and happy in God's arm and of course in Your daddy's halo.
I pray God give You patience, strenght, hope and comfort to go on without Your daddy and You 3 angels may heal the world.

:angel:peace and love for You, daddy's angels. :angel:

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Last edited:
I agree with you. This must have been the hardest year for them in their life. To suffer such a huge loss at such a young age seems so unfair and unjust. They have always been in my thoughts and prayers, and will continue to be.

Thank you for your kind and considerate post.

I agree with you. This must have been the hardest year for them in their life. To suffer such a huge loss at such a young age seems so unfair and unjust. They have always been in my thoughts and prayers, and will continue to be.

Thank you for your kind and considerate post.

my thoughts echo this .:angel::better::better::better:

Prince:angel::huggy: Paris :angel: :huggy: Blanket :angel: :huggy:
:angel:we , the fans respect & care for you all so much .:angel:

Those poor Children will never have it easy.........

Sharks everywhere, even their granddad is a shark!!!!!

I am praying for Prince Paris and Blanket:angel:

We love you very much :heart:

michaelsangels.jpg

These three precious children are his angels and i am sure they know their father is always close to them.

Michael was the best father in the universe. It showed in their beauty, the praises the kids received from everybody who has met them and in their strength we have all witnessed this past year. God bless them and God bless Michael - now and always.

What this masterpiece of a song has always been about - the sacred relationship between Michael and his children.

michaelsangels.jpg

These three precious children are his angels and i am sure they know their father is always close to them.

Michael was the best father in the universe. It showed in their beauty, the praises the kids received from everybody who has met them and in their strength we have all witnessed this past year. God bless them and God bless Michael - now and always.

What this masterpiece of a song has always been about - the sacred relationship between Michael and his children.
They are beautiful and precious. :wub: :heart:

They will always be in my prayers. :angel: :pray:

I pray everyday that God allows Michael Jackson to continue to watch over his children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket.
:angel: :pray:

just what my heart prays too!
yeah yeah yeah ... :yes: i pray that too. how lovely you said it. so so so so beautifully.

it is interesting how close two people may feel, yet be toooo far from one another.

Those 3 sweet kids are ALWAYS in my heart and prayers.
God Bless you today and forever.

I think about Michael's children almost every day. I wish them well in whatever they choose to do, and I know Michael is looking out over them. Prince is such a well spoken young man and I was totally amazed by him at the Grammy's. What a little gentleman, just like his father. I think they each got a part of Michael in them to carry on his legacy.

Praying for Michael's little ones at this difficult time. This one's for all of Michael's children wishing them well

:pray: praying for Michaels beautiful children, Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

All of my prayers go th Mrs. Katherin and I ask God to give her strenth to carry through, not just for herself but the precious children, Prince, Paris and Blanket. Michael adored those children. They were his life which shows throught out their behavior. God has his way of protecting them, I trust his instincts.

Back