(Pictures) Today Celebrate Michael Jackson in Park with Nuture & Animals

rockstar

Proud Member
Hi all i hope this is o.k to post this here i hope :thinking :D

Today me & my worker Maggie she through today is Thursday we go to the park have dinner outside with Nuture & animals :yes:
cause she through it was lovely idea to do it cause Michael love animals & Nuture so we're going to clelbrate it today cause i don't go out with her on firday :no:

:yes: i make sure i post pictures & i hope the weather be nices i'm praying that wouldn't rain :yes:
right know is winding out & sunnying out :D

p.s. i miss him so much & i can hear his voice inside me :cry:

Last edited:
Re: Today Celebrate Michael Jackson in Park with Nuture & Animals

awww beautiful idea rockstar :)

here are the pictures i hope you like them :D i had great day :)

MJHeart001.jpg

MJHeart002.jpg

MJHeart003.jpg

i wrote on the balloons my worker told me write something how you feel about him :(

LoveMJHeart004.jpg

LoveMJHeart005.jpg

LoveMJHeart006.jpg

MJHeart007.jpg

MJHeart008.jpg

MJHeart009.jpg

MJHeart010.jpg

MJHeart012.jpg

MJHeart013.jpg

MJHeart014.jpg

MJHeart017.jpg

MJHeart018.jpg

MJHeart019.jpg

MJHeart020.jpg

MJHeart021.jpg

MJHeart022.jpg

MJHeart023.jpg

MJHeart024.jpg

MJHeart025.jpg

MJHeart026.jpg

MJHeart026.jpg

MJHeart025.jpg

MJHeart026.jpg

MJHeart027.jpg

MJHeart028.jpg

MJHeart029.jpg

MJHeart030.jpg

MJHeart032.jpg

MJHeart033.jpg

MJHeart034.jpg

MJHeart035.jpg

MJHeart036.jpg

MJHeart037.jpg

Those pictures are so beautiful rockstar it looks like you had a beautiful day, the ballloons are lovely thank you for sharing these with us.

thank you :flowers:

:yes: i did had beauitfull day it was nice, sunny, not too hot but just wream but the wind is cool
i had happy day at the park

I'm so Glad you had a Lovely Day in the Park to Celebrate our Wonderful Michael the pictures are Beautiful.

Thanks for Sharing. :)

Susannah xx

wow! That looks like a very spiritual experience and very special! :yes: Love the photos of the animals and nice idea with the balloons :) Thanks for sharing rockstar!!!

thank you for making me smile this day :) it looks like you had a wonderful day. I love the balloons and what you wrote on them. lovely :)

Thank you for sharing rockstar.
I think I´m going to spend most of the day in the nature too.

here are the pictures i hope you like them :D i had great day :)

MJHeart001.jpg

MJHeart002.jpg

MJHeart003.jpg

i wrote on the balloons my worker told me write something how you feel about him :(

LoveMJHeart004.jpg

LoveMJHeart005.jpg

LoveMJHeart006.jpg

MJHeart007.jpg

MJHeart008.jpg

MJHeart009.jpg

MJHeart010.jpg

MJHeart012.jpg

MJHeart013.jpg

MJHeart014.jpg

MJHeart017.jpg

MJHeart018.jpg

MJHeart019.jpg

MJHeart020.jpg

MJHeart021.jpg

MJHeart022.jpg

MJHeart023.jpg

MJHeart024.jpg

MJHeart025.jpg

MJHeart026.jpg

MJHeart026.jpg

MJHeart025.jpg

MJHeart026.jpg

MJHeart027.jpg

MJHeart028.jpg

MJHeart029.jpg

MJHeart030.jpg

MJHeart032.jpg

MJHeart033.jpg

MJHeart034.jpg

MJHeart035.jpg

MJHeart036.jpg

MJHeart037.jpg

WOW Emilia, what lovely pics- you look really nice and pretty in your Mj outfit! What a really nice idea to do for Michael. It looks like you had a lovely time. I'm sure Michael is smiling down at you love.

Thanks for sharing, what a wonderful way to think of Michael. There is such positivity in nature its so peaceful and spiritual. Michael loved nature and animals so its a perfect way to think about and celebrate Michael. I think I will go and read Moonwalker under the large tree in the garden this afternoon....thanks.

your all walcome :flowers: :heart:

that's way how i feel about Michael & i did it this way cause i did it for him cause what he loves i do it for him with love :heart:

my worker Maggie told me yesteday that we should do this again on his brithday :D
& i told her that is good idea :D

thank you everybody that you love the pictures & love the idea i did ;)

on the weekend i'm going to make Scrapbook of it ;) :yes:

The pictures are beautiful. I'm smiling and holding back tears. Thank you so much for sharing :)

your walcome Mundy :flowers:

is o.k Mundy don't hold your tears back let it cause your tears will trun into hearts :yes:

awwwwwwwww :wub: what a sweet way to honor michael :wub: :wub: :wub: thanks for sharing :heart:

These are such beautiful pictures, and what an amazing way to remember our sweet Michael! Thanks for sharing, rockstar! :flowers:

Amazing pictures! thanks for sharing :flowers:
Animals & our beautiful nature, could it be any better to celebrate Michael? I think its a lovely idea. It made me smile. :)

Back