anyone else feeling really really really really sad?

so as tomorrow draws closer, i just want to freeze time right not...
ACTUALLY i want a TIME MACHINE, this time last year..AND FREEZE THE CLOCK...o man, i've been avoiding tomorrow for so long, pretending it was gonna be okay..but..:no:

:boohoo: :boohoo:
me too, this morning I thought - this time last year was Michael's last day. None of us had any idea what was in store. :boohoo:

We want you back :no:

i can't believe it's already been a year.everything is still very surreal to me:boohoo

I am trying not to think about it :boohoo: Tomorrow will tell how bad I get.

I miss you Michael :boohoo:

I know that time went by really fast. I just cant believe its been a year :boohoo:

I am very sad. :cry:

It's all so surreal and still feels so fresh. I can't believe it's been a year. Time goes so fast and before we know it we'll be saying, "I can't believe it's been 10 years." :boohoo: I remember exactly what I did that day...everything that was said, the news, etc. Everything. I remember everything just like it was yesterday.

I'm devastated.
I feel terrible pain,
my heart aches like someone is cutting it..

today i was hugging his foto and crying..

i just can't adapt to his death...

I used to say, that if someone dies,
time heals ,
and soon everyone forget the pain and live happily ...

but now i guess i was so , so wrong ...
this pain is alive, it will live in me while i breath...

i Love michael so much,
and need him,
want to hug him,
want to be with him,
want to feel his warmth
and see his smile,
see him enjoying life,
can't express how much does it hurts that everything this is over...

I want to stand on some high point and cry as hard as i can:
i love you michael...

if only love could bring him back...

I am very sad. :cry:

It's all so surreal and still feels so fresh. I can't believe it's been a year. Time goes so fast and before we know it we'll be saying, "I can't believe it's been 10 years." :boohoo: I remember exactly what I did that day...everything that was said, the news, etc. Everything. I remember everything just like it was yesterday.

I'm the same. It was like it was a few months ago :boohoo:

I'm devastated.
I feel terrible pain,
my heart aches like someone is cutting it..

today i was hugging his foto and crying..

i just can't adapt to his death...

I used to say, that if someone dies,
time heals ,
and soon everyone forget the pain and live happily ...

but now i guess i was so , so wrong ...
this pain is alive, it will live in me while i breath...

i Love michael so much,
and need him,
want to hug him,
want to be with him,
want to feel his warmth
and see his smile,
see him enjoying life,
can't express how much does it hurts that everything this is over...

I want to stand on some high point and cry as hard as i can:
i love you michael...

if only love could bring him back...

i know it's hard.it's like a wound that never heals...
we'll all get through this together.*hugs*

I too feel very sad, sad for a lot of things that are going away and will not come back, how good stuff leaving us and never come back...

I've found that starting this week on Monday,I've had an overwhelming sense of dread and sadness.It's become increasingly harder for me as the days go by.I don't know how things will play out for me tomarrow,it's been hard enough having little things here and there remind me of him,and bring me right back to that day.I know he's alive in my heart and soul,but physically I need him here,and that's impossible,which kills me even more.Some days are good for me,and then some days slam me right back into reality.I just wish this didn't hurt so much.

My gosh..one year ago:

''Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.

Michael Jackson
The O2, London,
Tue 28 Jul 2009, 18:30

Seat location: section BK A3, row X, seat 51''

I remember skipping school, to buy myself another ticket. Again, everyone overhere went CRAZY. It was just like pre-sale, using codes and stuff. I got like 4 codes from Katrz2000, who always helped everyone around buying tickets..
A3, finally got what I wanted..a day before his death.

The next day I went to Amsterdam to buy myself an outfit for the concert. I finally managed myself to get an A level ticket, so there was a 90% Michael was going to see me and I wanted to look good (heey, we all dreamed of being a YANA girl). I came home pretty late, and decided to watch some stupid entertainment show before finishing up my homework. Just as it was about to end, they told Michael was rushed to the hospital..we all know how it went downhill from there. We were all praying overhere, I don't want to even think about it. I get a headache as soon as I even try to re-live that day.

Don't want tomorrow to come..

Yes, I'm so sad, and I keep crying. Every time anything was brought up about the 25th, it made me sad. Now it's tomorrow, and I can't believe it. It hasn't gotten easier, and I still miss him so much every day. :cry:

I can't believe not only still that hes really gone- I don't know when I will start to believe it... but I can't believe its a year already. It went by ssoooo fast.

a year long i;ve ben able to get by by living in some kind of denial and now that its already a year i still dont want to believe it. no. i dont want to
i wish i could keep ignoring it like always
but im thinking around this time last year he must have had the last meal with his kid,s must have seen them the last time time, must have said i love u the last time its so not unfair it just isn't it never was and never will be i dont belive this

I cant believe it, there are no words to describe the saddness - cant believe its one yr already but he lives forever in us, his family, his music and his legacy

I made this a while back, like a message from Michael to us all. I felt it might help me to post it.

Hereifyouneedme.jpg

i didnt think i was going to be sad
i thought i moved on from the sadness
but its just hit me. :(
i feel like i just want to cry
it all flooding back. oh dear.

R,IP Michael

It hurts so much.....and this week has just been so hard....

As said earlier in this thread....today was the last full day Michael spent on this cruel earth....if only we could have done something.....

I miss him beyond words....

yes..I am very sad today..:boohoo:...tomorrow is going to be even worse I have a feeling. its when we see the things that have transpired since Michael's death that make it even harder to deal with...the lack of justice....the terrible stories that people are still making up...the crap the family throws out their and wants us to believe..that stuff only makes Michael's passing even worse. Seeing Murray pic at Forest Lawn. That rips me to pieces. :boohoo:....I love you Michael..

Back