Major Love Prayer on the 25th simultaneously worldwide prayer

mjbunny

Proud Member
Creating this thread since the original isn't viewable right now...

:heart: Major Love Prayer :heart:, a global prayer/meditation to send L.O.V.E. to the Earth simultaneously as ONE, to heal the world and its children in honor of Michael. It is also taking place on June 25th, please don't forget. MJ World Cry London and other cities will be joining in, as well as fans as Forest Lawn and across the world. You can do it from anywhere, though ... at home or wherever you are. Feel free to lead a group in prayer if you are with other fans at the time! Printable PDFs, time zone charts, etc available at http://www.majorloveprayer.org

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

N America: 2pm Pacific / 3pm Mountain / 4pm Central / 5pm Eastern

Europe: 10pm UK / 23:00 CEST / 00:00 EEST / 01:00 Moscow

Worldwide: 6pm Rio de Janeiro / and the 26th at 06:00am Tokyo & 07:00am Sydney, AU

---> time zone chart

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

How to participate:

1.GATHER - Please gather together a few moments before the start time to prepare. If it's part of your belief system, feel free to ask for blessings and assistance from positive religious or spiritual beings if you so desire.

2.FOCUS ON LOVE – As the prayer begins, please close your eyes and focus on the word love. Focus on the feeling of love. Think of who you love deeply. Really feel it. Let this feeling expand inside your heart. Take a moment for this.

3.CONNECT – Now let this love grow. Reach out with your heart and connect with the thousands of others across the planet who are doing the exact same thing at this moment. We are one global family, united by love! Can you feel it?

4.SEND A MAJOR LOVE – Let this love now expand and grow until the whole planet is filled with it. Everyone and everything is touched by this love. Every child in this world is cared for, healthy, safe and loved. Nations and neighbors are reaching out for each other in peace. Together we are caring for the Earth and its creatures. We are one. We are healed. We are love. Hold this feeling for as long as you feel comfortable.

5.CONCLUSION – In your heart and mind thank all the others who have participated today and wish them well. Thank Michael for his love and inspiration. Know that we can change the world when we forget hate and embrace love. “LOVE is the most important thing in the world.” (-Michael Jackson, 2009)

After the prayer: If you are in a city participating in World Cry, it begins at the bottom of the hour. Other groups are having their own candlelight vigils at 2:26pm L.A. time (soon after the prayer). Suggestions for the time in between include: further prayers for Michael, his family and fans, singing, reading special passages or sharing memories together.

Download 1-page instructions to take with you:
http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2010/06/events-for-michael-jackson-on-june-25th.html

Last edited:
Thanks mjbunny! I'm in.:angel: I'm off from work tomorrow..so I'll be praying all day and crying but that's how it goes. I registered on the MLP site.:)

Maybe this sounds stupid to some of you, and if i told myself this a few years back *lets say ten* i didnt believe it myself but now....

I believe that when somebody pray or think somethink a spirit is made. Like a energy atom. very small but when alot of the same thougts or prays came at the same time, all those spirits come together and something really change. Sorry maybe my english is not good enough to explain. But when you have one drop of water you have no fair of it. When you have milion you can have a tsunami. So when you recall it as thoughs like we all think tomorrow L.O.V.E and pray for MJ etc. then it will change something for the positive I really believe so..

LOVE

Thanks mjbunny for the reminder. I'll be there! :heart:

Thank you Bunny. :) I'm there.

*leaves thread singing....*

I'm sending out!
a major love!
and this my
message to yoooouuu!!
The planets are linening up......

:group: :heart:

I believe that when somebody pray or think somethink a spirit is made. Like a energy atom. very small but when alot of the same thougts or prays came at the same time, all those spirits come together and something really change. Sorry maybe my english is not good enough to explain. But when you have one drop of water you have no fair of it. When you have milion you can have a tsunami. So when you recall it as thoughs like we all think tomorrow L.O.V.E and pray for MJ etc. then it will change something for the positive I really believe so..LOVE
I completely agree with you or I wouldn't be doing this myself. :heart:

Thank you Bunny. :) I'm there.

*leaves thread singing....*

I'm sending out!
a major love!
and this my
message to yoooouuu!!
The planets are linening up......
Let's harmonize all around the world :heart:

I'll try to get my group together (Who all will be at my house, about 15 of us).... We will all hold hands in a circle, and pray at about 4pm Central.

Thank you so much for the reminder.

I'm sure lots of people are going to join in all over the world and make this the most powerful and loving Major Love Prayer to date.

Love to everyone :heart:

:wub::wub:Now I'm going to take a deep breath, light my candle and join you. LOVE

Back