Remember the time? 25th of June 2009

I´m trying not to cry on June 25. It´s gonna be hard - but I´ll try to be strong - for Michael!!! He would have wanted his fans to be happy!! As happy as he was during his last rehearsals for TII!!

oh its just hit me.
i remeber it like yesterday!

i dont think its a good thing, I think ill sit adn cry half the day :|

oh why him ;-( xxx

I remember the internet was the very first place I went to after I heard about it on TV. My homepage was yahoo and even that was running fairly slow. Then I went to Twitter and it took about 4 minutes for the page to load, which is usually loads in a second. Then I saw, in a straight column down the page, "RIP MJ." My heart stopped. :(

I don't like the feeling I get when I think back on this...

Hate thinking about that day, I can recall every moment perfectly like the whole world had just stopped and the worst news imaginable was being given out infront of me. Still get chills when I think about 'news just in. . Michael Jackson has died'. Such a sad day. Damn.

I sat on the sofa watching it all unfold on the news channels...then just after they confirmed the worst, I turned to the net....I had to go to work the following morning - this all unfolded after 10.20pm in th UK....I went to sleep at 5am...I was sat at my desk at work at 7.30am....
I was in a daze...it was on the plasma screens at work....I just wanted to cry....when I got to my parent's house on the way home, I walked in, and when my Mum said "I'm so sorry"...I just cried......like my whole world had fallen apart...

I don't like the feeling I get when I think back on this...

Same here. I have no desire to watch ANY anniversary specials. I just watched Animal Planet's Michael and Bubbles and cried again.

It's just too soon. :(

Maybe next year...

I remember June 25th, I was in home listening radio. The announcer told Michael was in hospital. I turn on my computer to searh more information here.

I am still sad.

I was watching CNN EN ESPANOL and then the news came... that he had been rushed to hospital because of a heart attack, that he wasn´t breathing... i was hoping that some PR guy would say that it was all BS and that he was well or at the very least that it was true but that they could save him, and then... you know...

s

I remember watching the news with my husband. We turned it on as they were talking about it. So when they were showing the scene with the ambulance, I was thinking they were showing the hospital where Farah Fawcett passed away, but then they said something about Michael being rushed to the hospital because of cardiac arrest. That's all I heard, so I said to my husband that I hope Michael was alright. Then I heard them say he had no pulse, so then I said "he's dead"?? My husband looked at me and said yes and he kind of had that look that I should have known that right at first, but like I said I just heard he had a cardiac arrest(which I think people can live from) and he must have heard it all. I was shocked for the rest of the night. It didn't hit me until the next day, then I cried.

Back