Michael Says...

The words of a beautiful dreamer, so wise and so pure:

I never feel alone when I am Earth's child. I do not have to cling to my personal survival as long as I realise, day, by day, that all of life is in me.

Michael Jackson

Michael's wisdom is astounding.. This got me thinking, that maybe we should not cling to his personal survival....or the survival of his physical vessle, (as beautiful and charming as it is), but instead realise that Michael is within all of life, and all of us. ALWAYS.

I find this extremley difficult to do, as I'm sure you all do. But we have to admit, having experienced Michael's energy, his love, his power and passion in our lives...we have no choice but to admit, that he is SO much more then his physicality, he is an abundant energy with limitless reach. We also know that energy is eternal....so he ain't goin' nowhere! ;)

I embrace you all in love :hug:

post12revised01.jpg

Those quotes are beautiful may I add one of my favorites!!

'I enjoy taking care of my children myself. It’s fun. It’s why I had them, so I could take care of them. It’s great relief for me. It’s pleasure. It keeps me happy and laughing. They’re wonderful, sweet, innocent children. They really are….it’s hard to put in words, because they mean everything. They’re the world for me. I wake up and I’m ready for the day because of them. I get them breakfast, I change diapers and if they want to read, we do a lot of reading. We play hide and seek, we play blind fold, and I have a wonderful time with them….I do my best, sure (to create normalcy for them). I want to be the best father in the world of course.' -Michael Jackson

I Love You Michael!!

Those quotes are beautiful may I add one of my favorites!!

'I enjoy taking care of my children myself. It’s fun. It’s why I had them, so I could take care of them. It’s great relief for me. It’s pleasure. It keeps me happy and laughing. They’re wonderful, sweet, innocent children. They really are….it’s hard to put in words, because they mean everything. They’re the world for me. I wake up and I’m ready for the day because of them. I get them breakfast, I change diapers and if they want to read, we do a lot of reading. We play hide and seek, we play blind fold, and I have a wonderful time with them….I do my best, sure (to create normalcy for them). I want to be the best father in the world of course.' -Michael Jackson

I Love You Michael!!

Gosh :( He's just THE best. Fullstop.

i feel that too, i know he is here , i feel sad for the physical presence being gone , but for the spiritual it seems like i have him more. it's strange to try to explain but it is true. i think the kids feel it too that's why they are able to move on and grow. oh well im just philoshysing in order to keep from crying. thanks for the post

I never feel alone when I am Earth's child. I do not have to cling to my personal survival as long as I realise, day, by day, that all of life is in me.

Michael Jackson

Michael's wisdom is astounding.. This got me thinking, that maybe we should not cling to his personal survival....or the survival of his physical vessle, (as beautiful and charming as it is), but instead realise that Michael is within all of life, and all of us. ALWAYS.

I find this extremley difficult to do, as I'm sure you all do. But we have to admit, having experienced Michael's energy, his love, his power and passion in our lives...we have no choice but to admit, that he is SO much more then his physicality, he is an abundant energy with limitless reach. We also know that energy is eternal....so he ain't goin' nowhere! ;)

Thank you so much and (((hugs))) back to you.
That's what I've been telling myself, energy is never wasted, only transformed.

Michael Jackson

exactly
i wanted to express it but you did it the best
but yeah it's extremely difficult to do like for a toddler to start walking on their own

Back