anyone feel peeved?

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
thats my polite for Pissed Off.?

There is something in the world that makes people post the most awful things on other forums. I have been back to a forum i was asked to join because i was a fan. But from now on MJJC is the only forum i will be a part of. I was just told basically that Michael killed himself. I know better. For those few i only hope they see that they are wrong. It bugs me that some fans really aren't fans at all but haters. They say anything to get our dander up and then sit back and watch as it pisses us off. We lost a wonderful,loving,caring,gifted man and these people have the nerve to tell me he killed himself! so to them i say F*** OFF.
icon8.gif

i know. i cant stand that people seem to think that Michael killed himself. thats insane! we know the truth. Michael was murderd. anyone who says different is just eather misguided or trying to piss off the fans. we all lost someone very speacial to our hearts. its painful to hear the things that we hear in a daily basis from strangers, family, and friends about michael bc some of them are just so rude and dont even consider our feelings. dont even waste your time with people who honestly think Michael killed himself. He would have never done such a thing. never. he loved life too much to do that. he had so much to live for why would he ever take that away??

Yes I do get peeved when I see fans talk in this way I have left a couple of forums because of this very reason. Without getting my head ripped off I will say that fans who continually disrespect Michael by disecting him piece by piece frustrates me so much. To say Michael killed himself is ridiculous and it is there way of causing trouble which I do not understand at all.

We should all stand together for Michael that is my opinion anyway!!

aww Ginny, hang in there. you know better. and on a day like today, you really don't need to be putting up with "fans" blaming Michael for his death. he was MURDERED. he loved life and wanted to live, but his life was cut short by ANOTHER. the autopsy shows he didn't have a "problem" as some want to imply. it angers me too, but these people don't know what they're talking about. it might be their opinion, but to form an opinion you need to INFORM yourself properly first.
:huggy: you hang in there, girl. you have enough to deal with today without them adding their 50 cents in. lots of hugs to ya, stay strong.

yeah of course Michael killed himself, and he had no respect for his children, his family, his fans, and he didn't care that his children would grow up fatherless and that fans worldwide would commit suicide upon hearing...

give me a break!

MJJC is the only REAL michael FAN forum!!

thank you gaz

^ exactly! WHO would think that?!?!!?
You're always gonna get a few fans that think like that everywhere... luckily on this forum its kept under control and because its giant its easy to stay away from people you disagree with.

That really makes me angry and annoys the f-ing hell out of me when people says this about Michael. I don't know how many times I have to say that he was murdered. And it just starts to really upsets me when I say that. Because I am always forced to be reminded of what had happen to him. But the only 2 things that really, really angers me even more is that Michael's killer isn't behind bars yet. And my mother likes to defend the guy that killed our beloved Michael. And she says she likes Michael. But I will never consider her as a fan. Not when she has said some very nasty and hurtful comments to me about his looks in the past.

there is no LOVE in those people's heart and i'll say that "just ignore them". they are loosers. Because they cannot touch Michael's heart, i feel pity for them.:angry:

fortunately there is MJJC and its lovely members..

I don't go on other MJ Forums.. I'll stick to this one.. However I am a part of some other non MJ forums and people do say the most selfish/wrong things.. I was reading on one this little girl who I'd like to say was 11 but her profile said 17 kept complaining because 6/25 was her birthday and she was upset that all the channels were about Michael Jackson.. I think she thought the world should stop and just celebrate her birthday instead :p

before 25-06-2009 i wasn't a member of any forums because those type of people. than after that day, i just want to talk people who think and love Michael just like me. i became a member of MJJC even i thought the same way, but on the other i really need to see good words and love for Michael. But then i have realised that MJJC is different, there is no permission those stupid brains, that made me happy. and still i'm happy being with you in this beautiful forum.

at this point i have to thank you gaz, thank you..

Before 6/25/09 I was a member of a non-MJ forum and when he died I got into a discussion with some of the ignorant members there about Michael. One of them made light of the situation which I did not feel was funny. I haven't been back there since.

That's always been the case with MJ fans community. No unity.
MJ has millions of fans but very few really care about his legacy and really know him.

I tried watching the today show this morning hoping there would be a somewhat respectful tribute , instead we get Murray's assistant referring to Michael as "the addict" and Lester leeching off Michael's publicity again desperate to connect with the kids. should have known after a year not to trust them. ABC is having Karen crying about his weight loss and lack of sleep. Someone let me know if there is anything decent to watch.

I'm peeved.

I'm peeved Michael was involved with misusing prescription medication. He needed help.

But he's in a better place now.

There is alway going to be few idoits to post because they think they are in hiding behind a computer. that is just the way it goes in this life now with everything (not just with Michael either). We are living in sick times.

In my area, they are celebrating Michael is a great way. My father just painted MJ on the floor of a barber shop.

I hate the reports that he died from a drugs overdose, I know that is technically correct, but he didn't administer the drug to himself.

Yeah I'm pissed off. I am PISSED off with that fu*king cowboy,charlaton, murderer who calls himself a doctor *spits coffee everywhere* I hope he can sleep at night :angry: NOT!

In my area, they are celebrating Michael is a great way. My father just painted MJ on the floor of a barber shop.

That is really great!

I tried watching the today show this morning hoping there would be a somewhat respectful tribute , instead we get Murray's assistant referring to Michael as "the addict" and Lester leeching off Michael's publicity again desperate to connect with the kids. should have known after a year not to trust them. ABC is having Karen crying about his weight loss and lack of sleep. Someone let me know if there is anything decent to watch.

This is why I do not and never will watch network television. Karen should really be ashamed of herself. Michael was happy to be working on something that could have changed the world for the better. Why is she fixated on the negative? Does she not realize by focusing on Michael's physical state actually helps Murray's case? I think she has some kind of hybrid Munchausen Syndrome. She leaked photos of Michael's resting place then wonders how could people *steal* them from her and sell them to TMZ. Sometimes I wonder why Michael kept her around, she is one dumb broad.

And for the record, it is NOT unusual for a man of Michael's height (5"10) to weight 140lbs. My husband is 5"9 and weights 138lbs. He looks and is perfectly healthy. People forget dancers are lean and streamlined by design.

Last edited:
^ Yeah why was she smirking to begin with? Is she happy someone died and they honestly expect us to believe he did it himself when Dr. Murder was happily pumping with one drug after another? Who in their right mind didn't know Michael had been having an on off struggle with prescriptions? If he were even concerned Michael had become addicted why was he refusing to say no? Another thing, she smirked how Murray is so kind blah blah b.s. then why does he owe child support to god knows how many kids and posed for photos in front of Forest Lawn. Bought and paid for BITCH!

^ Yeah why was she smirking to begin with? Is she happy someone died and they honestly expect us to believe he did it himself when Dr. Murder was happily pumping with one drug after another? Who in their right mind didn't know Michael had been having an on off struggle with prescriptions? If he were even concerned Michael had become addicted why was he refusing to say no? Another thing, she smirked how Murray is so kind blah blah b.s. then why does he owe child support to god knows how many kids and posed for photos in front of Forest Lawn. Bought and paid for BITCH!

LOL, true! He must be the kindest deadbeat dad.

yeah I have a friend who thinks he's guilty of the allegations and is making jokes about him and it's pissing me off, I sent him a link to that video about Neverland that you guys showed me. Do people want him to be guilty? It just seems like it to me

Back