Michael Jackson's spirit and legacy is like Christmas

billyworld99

Proud Member
I think michael's legacy without a doubt will forever be celebrated like that of christmas, this holiday has been celebrated over 2,000 years and the joy never gets old each generations passed down the tradition to celebrate christmas and its till going strong today, that's how i see the effect michael's acheivements will have in this world, he's concern about proverty and mother nature has influence many celebrites today to do benefits concerts for charity, more stars are donating and singers are getting together to create anthems influenced from We are the world, man in the mirror, earth song and heal the world. Every time i see these hip hop dancers and singers who can dance i think of michael how he was the one who made dancing an important factor when becoming an entertainer, kids today loves dance music when michael help made popular even when mtv wasn't interested in dance music just rock, All his songs are just classic and still sound fresh doesn't sound like it comes from an old dated album but most his songs have important messages to them that makes you takes a good look at life around you, that influence will live forever b/c the fans is passing his music and what he's about to each generation to the next. I guess you can say Michael's life has been a myth or some type of legend on what is true and what is not and there are lots are people who did their own research to find out the man he really was and exposed the media of their biasness many we be curious about him and wonder how can this person will this incredible talent and all he's given back do horrible what reporters are stating Like mj's says the truth always prevailed and i think as years goes but everything will start to unfold. Thank you Michael for sharing the magic, you truly is the Greatest Entertainer Of All Time who left an incredible mark on the world and will continue to influence pop culture

what an interesting way to describe Michael...like Christmas! I agree with you! :wub: He will always be so special to me....

Back