Come back with NEWS (TV & Radio broadcasts) forum today please.

djvernon

Proud Member
Please come back with the BROADCAST forum today. We all know last night ZDF broadcasted HIStory Tour Munish 97 in 4x3 happily.

BUT, maybe there will be some more things to happen on radio or TV and those topics are not not online so nobody can post or read them....

Please bring back the ''tribute broadcast'' topics back online.

Last edited:
on no, please don't. what news do you expect to hear? about somebody saying something? do we really need it today? whatever the news may be it won't bring Michael back. and the rest is not really news.

For goodness sake, can everyone just stop whining and RESPECT the fact that THIS IS HOW MJJ COMMUNITY PAYS TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL?!

Holy fuck.

The only news that's important today is that it's been a year since Michael passed and that we all miss him dearly.

I'm going to stay away from here today....because instead of paying respect some people can do nothing but whine.

For goodness sake, can everyone just stop whining and RESPECT the fact that THIS IS HOW MJJ COMMUNITY PAYS TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL?!

Holy fuck.

The only news that's important today is that it's been a year since Michael passed and that we all miss him dearly.

I'm going to stay away from here today....because instead of paying respect some people can do nothing but whine.

:agree: couldn't of said it better myself :)

Holy fuck.

100% true, just be respectfull in that day please... :(

Can everybody PLEASE READ the complete message. NEWS ABOUT BROADCASTS ON TV / RADIO..... Please don't missunderstand me

Off course I respect the way MJJC pays tribute....

Last edited:

Holy fuck.

Thank you Dutchie for saying this!!

Can everybody PLEASE READ the complete message. NEWS ABOUT BROADCASTS ON TV / RADIO..... Please don't missunderstand me

Off course I respect the way MJJC pays tribute....

Some people are just getting excited, i know what you mean, there was an mj special on BBC2 last night and i came on here to tell people and then remembered it was only tributes today.

As posted above, there are threads to let people know what is on TV, what magazines are doing tributes and what is happening that may be of interest for those who want to remember MJ in their own personal way.

We would not forget that part.

Back