Tinker Bell & The Michael Jackson Fan (New Tribute MOVIE Watch Now))

Jason

Proud Member
My company, Influence Films has released a new short-film as a tribute to Michael Jackson, starring Disney's favorite fairy, Tinker Bell.

294x400.jpg

You can watch the short-film by clicking below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq94dZnq8HA

Here is a summary of the film:
On June 25th, 2009, J.B., a big Michael Jackson fan had to cope with the King of Pop's passing, along with the millions of Michael Jackson fans around the world. But J.B., soon discovers- with faith, trust, and pixie dust, magic is forever!

Thank you so much Suzie1, dupsy, and MJstarlight for watching it. I'm glad each of you enjoyed it. Knowing fans liked it, makes it all worth doing ten times over. :)

I hope it helped with this rough day.

everything J.B. said about the bandwagon post June 25 tributes and the people that did them, i totally agree with, and i share his anger. problem is, because i am starved to hear positive things about a positive human being, a big part of me is at their mercy. but i know this...the next time someone tells me to think positive, i'll ask them this: how did you feel about Michael Jackson, before June 25. and, of course, i'll take their answer with a grain of salt, unless it's a negative answer. it's their fault that i am this way.
it's interesting that nbc decided to supercede their Farrah coverage with Michael coverage, showing that they knew MJ was a lot bigger than nbc was willing to admit while he was alive.

Last edited:
that was really sweet. it made me cry! i couldnt have agreed more about how people jumped on the michael is cool again bandwagon after he died. where in the hell was all that so called "love" when he was alive?? Michael deserved so much better in life then what he got in death. It breaks my heart that people have all of sudden decided that he's a good guy and he didnt get that kind of respect at all before. He should be around to see how much he is loved. there will always be people who are gonna think what are think about michael but us real fans will always be there to love and appreaite Michael the way he deserves to be loved. we gave it to him in life and we still do in death and not because its "cool" now but because we always loved him abd he knew that and i know he still does.

That was lovely and sweet. Made me cry. I loved it. Thank you for posting.

that was really sweet. it made me cry! i couldnt have agreed more about how people jumped on the michael is cool again bandwagon after he died. where in the hell was all that so called "love" when he was alive?? Michael deserved so much better in life then what he got in death. It breaks my heart that people have all of sudden decided that he's a good guy and he didnt get that kind of respect at all before. He should be around to see how much he is loved. there will always be people who are gonna think what are think about michael but us real fans will always be there to love and appreaite Michael the way he deserves to be loved. we gave it to him in life and we still do in death and not because its "cool" now but because we always loved him abd he knew that and i know he still does.

:clapping::clapping:...great post!!....My thoughts too...:(

Thank you for this video..it was absolutely beautiful.....I Miss Michael so much. You did a wonderful job. Everything you said in this video is on point..:boohoo:....poor Michael.

That definitely made me cry. Nice job Jason Damian; ya did good. I think I understand you coming up with the name "Influence Films." You gave this short film depth and meaning. I would think Michael would be quite proud of you for this. :)

Back