Almost been exactly a year

Michelle MC

Proud Member
As I'm typing this it is now 2:19 pm California time, so in about 7 minutes at 2:26 pm Michael was pronounced gone.
:(

Its now a year. they sing at forest lane, its beautifull.... Im crying and praying.

Love you MJ

I remember getting the news at 6:30 pm EST. So in an hour and 3 minutes it will be exactly a year for me. :sad: :boohoo:

This is been the time he was pronounced gone. For me, my exact year will be around 6:42 as hubby and I went in a bit late to watch the news and that's what was on.

2:26 PM June 25th 2009 - I was laying down on my bed after coming home feeling tired then my sister knocked so loudly on my door, it almost scared me - then she opened the door and declared the news to me. I was so shocked I didn't know whether to believe it or not. I just sat there on my bed.

2:26 PM June 25th 2010 - Fell silent for one minute. It has been a year since...

We still love you more, Michael.

thank you very much..!!! Because of Mj im still alive. I have a ilness and not many friends, but i have MJ.. so thanks for that hug! means alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This hole situation is so damn painfull, I hope this would be just a dream for one year, but it's reality...

Gone too soon. :(

This is been the time he was pronounced gone. For me, my exact year will be around 6:42 as hubby and I went in a bit late to watch the news and that's what was on.

Same here I remember putting I think ABC World news on to hear what they had to say about Farrah Fawcett. Because I knew that she had died that day. But instead of seeing Farrah it was Michael. Showing him performing Jam at his Bucharest Dangerous Concert. And I saw the years 1958-2009 on my tv screen. OMG did I scream when I saw that. And then I realize that this just had to be some kind of a cruel sick joke. Then I almost immediately came on to this site and found out it really was true. I have been mostly crying over Michael ever since. :sad: :boohoo:

It was on the 10 oclock (uktime) news when i saw he'd been taken into hospital - me and my mum had actually just been talking about how awesome the concerts were gonna be and we just assumed it was just another tabloid rumour. We turned over to sky news and were watching when they first said he'd had a heart attack and then when they started saying he had died. Probably the worst night of my life.

:( hugs for all :( :cry: ^^ Louise long time no see, hope you are ok :cry: :huggy:

thank you very much..!!! Because of Mj im still alive. I have a ilness and not many friends, but i have MJ.. so thanks for that hug! means alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huggy: welcome to the MJJC family :huggy:

Same here I remember putting I think ABC World news on to hear what they had to say about Farrah Fawcett. Because I knew that she had died that day. But instead of seeing Farrah it was Michael. Showing him performing Jam at his Bucharest Dangerous Concert. And I saw the years 1958-2009 on my tv screen. OMG did I scream when I saw that. And then I realize that this just had to be some kind of a cruel sick joke. Then I almost immediately came on to this site and found out it really was true. I have been mostly crying over Michael ever since. :sad: :boohoo:

When we turned the news on(it was NBC news with Brian Williams) we saw an ambulance and that whole scene they kept showing. I thought they were just going over the events that lead Farah Fawcett to the hospital. Sadly I found out I was wrong.

thats so sweet!! i wasnt able to do this soner. (how do you spell that, cant think straight) I was a member of a forum back at the trial period, but i had to take some distance you no. there was so much negativity going on. now its different somehow..

but hug to you, hope to meet you all someday

I think we've got the hardest one over, the first anniversary. But I think they will get easier, they will all be hard but I think they will get easier with time :cry::huggy::hug:
You Are Not Alone :hug::heart:

Back