Been Crying all day..... :'(

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
Today has just been so hard for me. Ive been crying since i woke up this morning. Today just feels like its happening all ove again. I feel like i just herd the news and havent stopped crying since. Ive listened to Micahel's music today and ive wathched videos and parts of specails and ive cried my eyes out pretty much through them. i just saw the video for you are not alone on mtv and bawled my eyes out through the whole thing. I just dont know how to deal with the rest of the day. I hate today. I hate it.Im so glad i have this place to go to. The whole year has been difficult but ive gotten through it bc of this place and thank you guys so much for all the support. today has been so hard. i wish i could be with other fans today bc it would just make it all so much easier.

Hang in there. I know it is easier said than done. I know how you are feeling right now...but we have to be strong.

Hugs to you my friend.

I've just set myself off aswell, its horrible. I was doing good when I was with people, its when I'm on my own and I start thinking of MJ. The first year anniversary is always the hardest I guess :(

Yeah im alone too, all day, and is so hard.. In my life there are no MJ fans, only on the internet.. i hope i get someday strong enough (im sick) to get out there and meet some fans so we can stay strong together. Or i would fly to LA.. would love that.. now its just a dream

trying, how are you feeling?

at the moment i fell blank i dont know what to feel
let alone what to think
the events of last year are so clear in my mind i could
paint a picture of what happend through the night.

Am trying to stay strong, this forum helps i must say

:huggy:

thanks. im trying but its hard. i just a message on facebook from a "friend" telling to let this whole michael thing and how "unhealthy" it is. I swear I cant say a damn thing on there w/o them jumping down my back!! i dont even know how to respond or if i should respond. im so sick of it!

the forum helps me to... i hope someday to meet you all.. really.. but i feel for you that you feel blank. thats an emotion that drains you.... thats my experience.. i hope you can feel somethink later.. what helps you?

and that friend is... not a friend to say something to you at this day!!!
hug

I know how you feel. :hug: Especially since I am still always crying over Michael. I am crying now. Tears for Michael, his beautiful children, his family, friends and all his fans. Tears for this cruel world that caused Michael so much pain. :weeping:

Back