Anyone notice a full moon lighting up the night sky.

Michael's watching from above. :angel:

That's a sweet thought. I think I'm going to keep that in mind for the rest of the night.

I can't see the moon yet, but I'll probably stare out my window later tonight while listening to Scared Of The Moon.

omg i saw it too!!!!!!!!! it was beautiful and the moonlight was shining through my window down here in lousiana

OMG Yes! I noticed this too! Michael is watching all of us! We should all say a prayer for him while looking at the moon!

Omgsh yes! Yesterday (June 24) I was walking outside with my boyfriend at night and I noticed how big and bright the moon was and I immediately thought of Michael. I imagined his "little" feet gliding across the moon. :wub: I haven't looked at the moon tonight but if it looks as it did yesterday (24th) when I saw it then that's really lovely. :heart:

as soon as i saw it my little sister came up to me and said look michael came back to us through the moon :)

Here in Arizona it doesn't look 100 percent full but it does seem to have a celestial glow to it. I almost expect it to start singing. The night sky is more crystal clear than it's been for a long time. Very little light pollution. I think I'll stay up late and sit out in backyard talking to him, hoping he hears me.

I just came back from looking at the moon. Ever since we had lost our beloved Michael. The moon has always looked bright to me even when it wasn't a full moon. But I think it had look brighter tonight than it did on any other night. So I really do think Michael is watching over us. As I always thought he has been ever since he had lefter us.

Yes it was a beautiful sky tonight and the moon just glowed.

I didn't notice the moon last night...but I felt him...I really did....I felt him all day long...He was with me all day....:heart:

I didn't really see it last night to busy crying, but I did acouple of days ao and it was the most beautiful I've seen in a very long time, it was glowing !!

I woke up in the nick of time to see that. It was 4 AM and I thought I caught enough of how beautiful it looked but I had the strangest feeling to look outside and there it was looking like it had 2 faces. I twas amazing I went in my backyard and spent time with it for a good half hour before feeling really tired again. It was like he made it happen just for us.

The day Michael was buried last year on some of the pics from his funeral you could see the Moon: it was riding high and it was a full moon and its color was like gold! I'm not really looking for signs in everything but it was so fitting....

OMJ i was driving home and was listening to Cry then i see this HUUUUGE moon right in front of me. At first i was like "what is thins?" then it took me a couple of seconds and i realised it was a full moon. Oh i felt soo happy and it was such a relief becuz i knew right then that he had heard us. I love you more Michael. I would always love you more.

i saw it last night to! i remembered mj's moon was low huge and orange because of the fires. its hard to explain but when Michael said he loves us more i have to disagree with him. There is no way he could love me more then i love him. its impossible.

Wow, I thought I was the only one that thought this. It was very big and bright last night in particular and all I could think about is MJ...well that and Thriller. Haha.

I didn't see the moon last night, but when I went into my garden in the evening I thought it was a really gorgeous evening and it seemed to serene and peaceful, after a day spent crying and feeling so sad, an amazing sense of calm came over me when I went outside.

the moon outside my window was full for two nights in a row. the 24th and 25th. :)

yup the 24th had a shiny full moon, and on the 25th it seemed like the moon was closer and brighter....
I hope every year it's like that.
moonwalker after all!

as soon as it hit midnight and it was the 25th June here i went outside...and i noticed the moon out my back garden. i was so intrigued by it.. i said to myself...thats Michael.

The day Michael was buried last year on some of the pics from his funeral you could see the Moon: it was riding high and it was a full moon and its color was like gold! I'm not really looking for signs in everything but it was so fitting....

yeah i remember it the day michael was burried...so beautiful.

Oh btw i have a photo of the moon i took on the 25th 2010...
its from my phone camera so it will prob look shitty lol

Photo0544.jpg

Here is what it looks like right now.
Normal, and with 2 sec closing time.
pfplImefT.jpg
pOHTROeci.jpg

But look what Michael brought me through the sun on the 25'th..
See the sevens? ;)
soxdZoCaH.jpg

Back