Am I the only one who thinks of nothing else but joining him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Billie Jean*

Proud Member
One year ago today the love of my life was taken from me. But I feel like it just happened yesterday. Each day to me is a blur as if I am just walking through a thick white cloud. Honestly I just can't handle the fact that Michael is gone, I just can't. I am constantly thinking about ending my life. (Don't worry I don't have the guts to do it.) I just want to be with Michael so badly, and if I can't be with him then I don't have any desire to be here. I have no fear of death anymore. Sometimes I go horse back riding and lately I find myself leaving my helmet behind (which I would never do before) but I really wouldn't mind if I fell off and died of a head injury. It is horrible but I can't stop thinking about those things. Is this normal? How will I ever go on? He was my first love, and will be my last. I just want to scream. Please somebody tell me how you got through this because I don't think I can take much more. It hurts so much. Sometimes the pain is too much, too much, that I am not always sure what to do. I dread life every time I wake up, I dread seeing people around me being happy, I can't handle going on with each day, knowing that the world around me is moving so fast, going on with every day life, that I can't seem to do. I just feel my whole life has been crushed, torn from underneath me and how unfair it is to have your love of your life, your best friend, and your soulmate all take from you in a heartbeat. It is just all too much and I am just not sure how to go about each day without screaming out loud, screaming at the top of my lungs, WHY MICHAEL!! I am screaming, but only within. There are so many things I want to write, so many things I want to say, but I guess I can save them for another time. Sorry for going on so much, it hurts writing it all, but felt nice to get it out to those who are going through the same thing.

:weeping:

I have thought of it far too many times, for many different reasons, Michael's death among them. What runs through my mind is, "Why go on living when I could just die and be with Michael?" I want nothing more than to be with the person I love, to finally be at peace and away from the mess humanity has created. It seems so unfair to me that he is gone and we are all left behind. I love him so much, and sometimes I feel as though I have nothing to lose by going. I haven't anything to live for, for myself, and I never have.
I know the feeling. Our situations are obviously not exactly the same, but the feelings are present.

I want you to know that you don't need to die to join Michael. He is always with you, with me, and with the rest of us. All you need to do is just stop for a moment and feel it. He would want you and I to live and love like he lived and loved. He had so much strength in him. We can follow through and do the same, even if it is difficult, even if the grief tears our hearts apart. We can't give up, even if at times these feelings of despair arise like a shadow. We have to go on, you and I and all of us, and heal the world. If we were all to die, no one would be left to spread the L.O.V.E. and heal the planet. Michael didn't mean to die. He would never hurt us that way. We must live and live and live and do what needs to be done. That's what Michael lived for, and that's what I live for, if nothing else.

I am not going to give you the talk about how it's not worth it, etc. I am sure you've heard it all before, even if it wasn't directed at you. I just told you what I think and what I feel.

I really hope that you get through this. You will never forget Michael and he will never forget you, or us. There are things that are yet to be done in this world, though. There are places far too beautiful which are in need of our help, and we must do this in Michael's place. We have to make that change, like Michael said.

Just know that he loves you so much, and I love you so much. Even if you say you would never do it out of fear, I think you need to know this. -hugs-

One year ago today the love of my life was taken from me. But I feel like it just happened yesterday. Each day to me is a blur as if I am just walking through a thick white cloud. Honestly I just can't handle the fact that Michael is gone, I just can't. I am constantly thinking about ending my life. (Don't worry I don't have the guts to do it.) I just want to be with Michael so badly, and if I can't be with him then I don't have any desire to be here. I have no fear of death anymore. Sometimes I go horse back riding and lately I find myself leaving my helmet behind (which I would never do before) but I really wouldn't mind if I fell off and died of a head injury. It is horrible but I can't stop thinking about those things. Is this normal? How will I ever go on? He was my first love, and will be my last. I just want to scream. Please somebody tell me how you got through this because I don't think I can take much more. It hurts so much. Sometimes the pain is too much, too much, that I am not always sure what to do. I dread life every time I wake up, I dread seeing people around me being happy, I can't handle going on with each day, knowing that the world around me is moving so fast, going on with every day life, that I can't seem to do. I just feel my whole life has been crushed, torn from underneath me and how unfair it is to have your love of your life, your best friend, and your soulmate all take from you in a heartbeat. It is just all too much and I am just not sure how to go about each day without screaming out loud, screaming at the top of my lungs, WHY MICHAEL!! I am screaming, but only within. There are so many things I want to write, so many things I want to say, but I guess I can save them for another time. Sorry for going on so much, it hurts writing it all, but felt nice to get it out to those who are going through the same thing.

There is a suipport section here, I dont think it's good for you to think like this, you know michael would want you to be happy and live your life and make michael proud by helping to continue his work.

im so sorry your going through this. sometimes i feel slightly similar, not of taking my life but wishing i could just escape for a while to a fantasy land cause ever since michael died, ive realised how much pain there is in the world and its so horrible. however i believe michael would not want you too feel like this, everytime you feel upset just think that michael would want you to be happy and most importantly helping keep his message alive. i think that is the most important thing, making sure that michaels legacy not just his music but especially his humanitarian message keeps going and we all as mj fans make the world more aware of the things that are going on around us because sometimes some people or all of us get swept up in our own thing and forget the most important thing, like the environment and war. i just hope you get through this, mj is alive spiritually within all mj fans and i think we just need to carry that on. All for L.O.V.E!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtAXuzIVnto

sorry if this upsets you, but it always makes me laugh and feel happy hope it does for you to :)

Billie Jean I know how you feel- I feel so empty w/o him too- "my life will never be the same" like his lyrics say. What keeps me going is the realization that I will move on withhim and my purpose in life from now on will be to keep his legacy alive - his musical and humanitarian legacy. I now give to 2 different "tree" charities in his honor- . All the support I can give to him makes me feel close to Michael like I have always felt when he was here. I just keep thinking that he always told us that his mission here on Earth was to bring joy and happiness to others, and I know he would want his fans to feel joy and happiness again. I await his new album and his magical voice with incredible joy. He will always be with us -always - that's why I never can say goodbye because he is here in our hearts and minds. I hope this helps. :better: Much l.o.v.e to you always.

Billie Jean, I am so sorry to see that you are still feeling this way!! I worry about you all the time, I really do. Especially when you went away from MJJC for a littler while about a month ago, and we didnt know what happened to you. Please PM and I will be so happy to talk to you and be here for you through this difficult time. I swear there are some days that I just dont know what to do with myself, but thankfully I know that you guys are here for me here and I always find someone to talk to. Please know that we are all here for you, and love you. I am waiting for your PM. We're gonna get through this together, make no mistake about it. And that goes for everyone who feels the same way. You guys please, I am not just saying this. I am waiting for your messages so we can get through this time together, and find happiness again. You know MJ wants us to be better than this, and you know his words tell us different than these thoughts. PM me guys, we are one family here, and I do not want to see you hurt like this. :heart:

Thank you all for your kind words and support. I know I can weather this season in hell, but I want to be with my Michael again. :weeping: I feel like I am on a roller coaster of emotions. I feel angry when I wake up, why I am still here. This just sucks, and it seems to be getting worse. All I wanna do is sleep and never wake up. I am sorry to complain, but I just need to vent. Okay, I am getting off to cry now......

You all are in my thoughts and prayers, as this is a horrible thing, to have to go through. :hug:

Billie Jean you are definitely not the only one. Death is really all that I ever really think about anymore. On the 24th of June I had my mother's butcher's knife in my hand. And I was seriously ready to plunge it in to me. This was the 2nd time I had done something like that. Until I suddenly remember Michael and how he would not want his fans to be something like that. Which as you can see I did not go through with it again. But really death and wanting to be with Michael is all that I ever really think about any more. My life was practically already over the second I had heard the worst news ever. Every single time I go to sleep I still wish I hadn't woken up. Because I still want to go to sleep and not ever wake up. Like it was a little earlier I had taken a little nap. And I had another really nice MJ dream that I really wish I didn't wake up from. And I always get really annoy with myself from having to wake up. I just eternally want to sleep and just have nothing but a really long wonderful dream about Michael. That will last until the end of eternity.

I feel the same really :cry: Ever since June 25th 2009 a big part of my soul got ripped and I havent been the same. I have a hard time with being happy now. I also stopped making music because I feel guilty whenever I start to and know Michael is not here and cant make music. Its probably just depression but still I am grieving. It also feels like life is going by so fast right now. It is so hard. I hope one day we can all see him again :boohoo:

Billie Jean and everyone else....reads these words once more, in fact, read them time and again. They are sooo very true. xS_Cx is quite right.

He is always with you, with me, and with the rest of us. All you need to do is just stop for a moment and feel it. He would want you and I to live and love like he lived and loved. He had so much strength in him. We can follow through and do the same, even if it is difficult, even if the grief tears our hearts apart. We can't give up, even if at times these feelings of despair arise like a shadow. We have to go on, you and I and all of us, and heal the world. If we were all to die, no one would be left to spread the L.O.V.E. and heal the planet.

There are things that are yet to be done in this world, though. There are places far too beautiful which are in need of our help, and we must do this in Michael's place. We have to make that change, like Michael said.

Just know that he loves you so much, and I love you so much. Even if you say you would never do it out of fear, I think you need to know this. -hugs-

Billie Jean you are definitely not the only one. Death is really all that I ever really think about anymore. On the 24th of June I had my mother's butcher's knife in my hand. And I was seriously ready to plunge it in to me. This was the 2nd time I had done something like that. Until I suddenly remember Michael and how he would not want his fans to be something like that. Which as you can see I did not go through with it again. But really death and wanting to be with Michael is all that I ever really think about any more. My life was practically already over the second I had heard the worst news ever. Every single time I go to sleep I still wish I hadn't woken up. Because I still want to go to sleep and not ever wake up. Like it was a little earlier I had taken a little nap. And I had another really nice MJ dream that I really wish I didn't wake up from. And I always get really annoy with myself from having to wake up. I just eternally want to sleep and just have nothing but a really long wonderful dream about Michael. That will last until the end of eternity.

Oh honey, please don't ever consider that again. I'm so very proud of you for not going through. I know the pain seems too much to take at times, but WE GOTTA BE STRONG and HOLD ON. Life is the most precious and the most sacred gift our there. It is not ours to take. Even if some don't believe in a higher power and those that do are divided into many religions and even within the same religion there are various denominations (as it is in my own Christian family), there is God above who loves and protects us, no matter what.

i do too but i DO have the guts to do that BUT just because of my mom and dad, my grandma and my cousins i won't. and that sucks.

Can i then be thankful for your family FBIPM??? In this case i really gotta thank them from being your motivation and your strength. All that matters is that you never give up.

Come on gals, i see you are all well within my age range. By this time i am sure you have had to deal with some of life's blows, even if you haven't experienced anything of this magnitude before. I am convinced in the deepest of my heart Michael wouldn't want any single one of you to suffer so much, it would cause him pain. My honest advice to you all is to cry it all out, get angry at the world, at people for all the time you need and......in time, as impossible as it may seem now the healing process will start and you will be able to dust off your shoulder and go out there and face the world with a smile on your face and beautifully and proudly continue Michael's legacy. By the same token, i am convinced that would make him very happy and very proud. There is sooo much work to be done. You only need to look around.

This is the greatest paradox of our world - on the one hand, it is a place drenched in tears, misery, suffering and injustice, but on the other it is still a paradise worth fighting for and preserving. We must not turn a blind eye to that first very real side of things and be in denial that all is well and see the world with pink tainted glasses, it would be a terrible mistake. Who are we to be blind and ignore their pain, right? That line should sound familiar.

Although your faith in humanity may be shattered right now, you must understand and know that there are decent people out there who harbor nothing but good intentions and whose minds and hearts are all about love. We must not and cannot give in to despair and sorrow and let all that is awful out there get us down. Life and love are well worth the fight, ALWAYS.

For those of us who believe in Christ, the Cross is the greatest explanation and the greatest deposit of pain in all history because it gathers ALL our sins, failures, shortcomings and suffering, but at the same time it is a sign of triumph and victory once and forever over death. I don't mean to get all preachy on y'all head, i know not everybody shares the same beliefs, but i have to testify where i get my strength from.

Before i go, please let me reassure you all that you will be in prayers and in my thoughts. I will pray the Lord gives you all the power you need to renew yourself and pass through this awful difficult time. The biggest hug out there to each and every one of you :better: Please be strong - for yourselves and for Michael. Love you all. And remember...NEVER GIVE UP.

No, you are not the only one! I think about joining him all the time. But not in a suicidal way. I know in my deepest heart that Michael is in heaven with God....a place I hope to go to one day. My thoughts are of walking into heaven when I day and seeing him there. Boy, that is going to be a wonderful day for me.

I have been sad all day because the feelings I had when he died came back to me today. I started missing him deeply. I was really touched by all the peeps that showed up today at Forest Lawn....the media said there were 10,000 peeps and that more would be coming tomorrow. The outpouring of love is just touching.

Sending out a big hug to all of you who feel this way. A lot of great comments by people and fellow fans who care deeply about each other, please take them on board. I know that eventually we will all meet up with Michael in heaven and that's worth holding on to. Life is the most precious gift of all and we mustn't abuse that wonderful gift. We need to live life to the full and for some of us we do that we way we feel Michael would have wanted us to by being good people. Getting involved with charity work is a good idea as it gives you a focus. I am a much older fan with a loving husband and grown sons so I very much want to stay alive for them as well as myself.
It may also be an idea to see a doctor to find out if any of you have clinical depression which can happen after a trauma such as the one we have all gone through. Depression is nothing to be ashamed of, it is a chemical imbalance within the brain and can be cured or at least greatly helped by medication. Please give this some thought too.
If anyone would like to private message me I am only too willing to listen.
Keep the faith.
Marge x

I think about how happy I'd be to be with Michael, not so much dying... I think it's important that we're still here... The diehards will keep the faith long after the hype :)

Sending out a big hug to all of you who feel this way. A lot of great comments by people and fellow fans who care deeply about each other, please take them on board. I know that eventually we will all meet up with Michael in heaven and that's worth holding on to. Life is the most precious gift of all and we mustn't abuse that wonderful gift. We need to live life to the full and for some of us we do that we way we feel Michael would have wanted us to by being good people. Getting involved with charity work is a good idea as it gives you a focus. I am a much older fan with a loving husband and grown sons so I very much want to stay alive for them as well as myself.
It may also be an idea to see a doctor to find out if any of you have clinical depression which can happen after a trauma such as the one we have all gone through. Depression is nothing to be ashamed of, it is a chemical imbalance within the brain and can be cured or at least greatly helped by medication. Please give this some thought too.
Keep the faith.
Marge x

Been there, done that. It doesn't help at all. Medication just numbs you and in some cases even encourages you to off yourself more. It is an evil thing, in my opinion. I think theraphy and that stuff is a load of BS, to be honest. The world went on without it before. Why can't it go on without it now? It's all a money-making scheme between the medics and big pharma. Drugs for everything.

The way I get through all this is to think of Michael, as I have already posted. Without him, my life would go in no direction at all. I don't want to do anything in that horrible, Michael-less world. If I go on, it will be for his sake, not my own. I never wanted to be a part of this and I stand at that position today and always.

I think it is a given that there are some very decent people in this world who are worth the air they breathe. Unfortunately, these are few and far between. Some only come but once, into a world of anguish and despair...but the impact they left moves someone so deeply that they are compelled to follow through, to be like that person, and to live only for that.

Without Michael, my world is a pointless prison of pain. It's a life that, as Dracula put it in a musical, is bleak and unforgiving. I think you can see the rest of the quote in my signature. That's me in a nutshell right there, without Michael. People make the erroneous assumption that your life must be a peach if you're "gifted" or "genius". It's quite the opposite, actually. It's a terrible thing. You are expected to squander your talents in some sort of occupation in order to slavishly support the society which imprisons you in exchange for food, like a dog performing tricks for its owner. Everyone is expected to do that, of course, but if you're considered to be "intelligent" or "special",you are given a strange look and an awkward silence if you say you don't want to go to college and join the rest of the vultures in your field of choice. They are too caught up in the sound of their own lives, in the cell of their prison, to see it all for what it is. To be like this is to live a life of misery, misunderstanding and pain. Too much pain from people who never understood you and never will. You are almost expected to be a machine and not care about things like love, but we are all human and we all seek love, in whatever form it may come. The feeling of being trapped, like I am drowning in an ocean, it's far too much sometimes. The high IQ, the talents, whatever else, they all mean absolutely NOTHING to me. I would gladly trade them all to just be with Michael. To be somewhere I am loved, with someone who really seems to get it. I would give it all for that.

I could have died for him. He had his children, his family, his music. I have nothing left to lose. If I could trade places and give him back to them, I would. I have so much guilt for being alive right now. I know I can't do that, though. Dying won't bring him back. Doing what he wanted to do will, though, in a sense. That's all that I'm living for.

You just have to stand back up when you fall down and live for all I've said. If you have a family that loves you, live for their sake too. For your friends, for your dreams, for Michael.

I won't ever go on for family's sake. They're part of the reason why I wish to join Michael. Why be with those people when I can be with someone who loves me? That is the ever unanswerable question. I stay only for him, because that is what he would want, because there's work he left behind. There is a world too beautiful for words hidden underneath the garbage we've created, and I've said it many times before in the forum. I stay because I have seen past the illusion. I have seen that world, although briefly. It is imprisoned as I am, and in need to be set free. We are imprisoned by the same thing, exploited by the same thing, and opposed to the same thing. I can't leave it behind. Michael wished to free it and I will free it in his place, as I hope the rest of you all do as well.

Only then can I leave in peace. After the work is done.

Thanks everyone for your encouraging comments. :hug: It breaks my heart to know that you guys are feeling the same way. I cried myself to sleep last night. I woke up crying this morning. And wishing Michael was here, to hold me in his arms, and kiss away my tears. :weeping: I miss him like I have never missed anybody in my life. It hurts. My heart literally hurts. I just can't take the pain anymore and have no desire to wait until it gets better because it feels like that will never happen. All I want to do is die. But I don't plan on doing anything to myself, because if there is a chance he and I can be together again, and it seems like a reasonable chance, I don't want to ruin it by doing something stupid here. One way I try to keep myself going through each day is by remembering all the love he lavished on me and by trying to think that it is a tribute to his devotion and love that I keep going.

Love and hugs to everyone :heart:

Keep the faith.
Marge x

I totally agree with you. I am diagnosed with depression/anxiety. I have taken lots of depression and anxiety meds. Xanax is the best in my opinion. (Don't listen to me, ask a doctor.) Xanax just makes me calm down and relax enough so I can fall asleep. It doesn't make me tired, feel like I am drugged or groggy, or anything like that. For me, it just makes the nervousness go away and lets me relax and calm down. I love Xanax.

First of all, huggy for you:hug:

If you believe in God and in Heaven, you know killing yourself won't take you to Michael, because God will take you away from this horrible world when you did your thing, gave your message to the world, continuing Michael's message.
You don't have to visit a shrink, because I know you can go on with your life, I am sure of that and Michael probably too.
Try to enjoy everything, also the smallest things in life.
You might just wanna take a walk in a park and enjoy the beauty of nature, see how animals behave. People forget the smallest beautiful things of life, but I'm sure these smallest things can make your life so much easier, so much less painful.

First of all, huggy for you:hug:

If you believe in God and in Heaven, you know killing yourself won't take you to Michael, because God will take you away from this horrible world when you did your thing, gave your message to the world, continuing Michael's message.
You don't have to visit a shrink, because I know you can go on with your life, I am sure of that and Michael probably too.
Try to enjoy everything, also the smallest things in life.
You might just wanna take a walk in a park and enjoy the beauty of nature, see how animals behave. People forget the smallest beautiful things of life, but I'm sure these smallest things can make your life so much easier, so much less painful.

I believe in all of what you've said. :angel: Someday it'll be our time to be with Michael, we have to treasure each day as much as Michael treasured them. He had so much strenght, it amuses me even these days...

Thanks everyone for your encouraging comments. :hug: It breaks my heart to know that you guys are feeling the same way. I cried myself to sleep last night. I woke up crying this morning. And wishing Michael was here, to hold me in his arms, and kiss away my tears. :weeping: I miss him like I have never missed anybody in my life. It hurts. My heart literally hurts. I just can't take the pain anymore and have no desire to wait until it gets better because it feels like that will never happen. All I want to do is die. But I don't plan on doing anything to myself, because if there is a chance he and I can be together again, and it seems like a reasonable chance, I don't want to ruin it by doing something stupid here. One way I try to keep myself going through each day is by remembering all the love he lavished on me and by trying to think that it is a tribute to his devotion and love that I keep going.

Love and hugs to everyone :heart:

Want to hear somewhat of a strange story? I went to one of my many doctors for a routine exam and found something abnormal. It was a small possibility that it could have been cancer. Now here's the strange part: I was very much at peace with that possibility. I cried out of fear for almost a whole day which shows I'm normal, but then that night I felt at peace with the possibility and of course I felt at peace at finding out I didn't have it too, so either way I felt at peace. I amazed my mother as she knows I worry, and I worry about everything else, but something that could kill me, I didn't worry about. My religious beliefs are mainly the reason. I believe that if I died, then after a while I will be with Jesus and that in itself is the reason to be at peace. I also thought about the possibility of being with Michael as well.
But it turns out I went to a specialist over this problem and it wasn't cancer and it was something she took care of right away.
Most people have a way they want to die and most prefer to die a fast death or in their sleep. Not me. I would want to die from something like cancer, so I could prepare my soul to meet our Lord, like I should be doing every day anyway regardless, then to meet others who are hopefully resting in peace with Him, like Michael.
I hope I didn't go off topic. I kind of needed something to calm me down and remembering this did in a way.

Thank you all for your kind words and support. I know I can weather this season in hell, but I want to be with my Michael again. :weeping: I feel like I am on a roller coaster of emotions. I feel angry when I wake up, why I am still here. This just sucks, and it seems to be getting worse. All I wanna do is sleep and never wake up. I am sorry to complain, but I just need to vent. Okay, I am getting off to cry now......

You all are in my thoughts and prayers, as this is a horrible thing, to have to go through. :hug:

Billie Jean I feel the same way you do. I can't even remember this year its been so much of a blur. Last night was really hard for me and i honestly just wanted to some easy way to lay there and die. Im angry and horribly sad and taking it out on the people around me, even though I don't mean to. I just have to keep telling myself that he's here and around us. Every night since his death I talk to him before I go to sleep, it helps a lot. Also try viewing the world as he did, find the simple beauty in everything around you because he is in all of it. For example, when you feel the warmth of the sun, he's there. Know that the moments you need him the most, he's there, just talk to him.

I totally agree with you. I am diagnosed with depression/anxiety. I have taken lots of depression and anxiety meds. Xanax is the best in my opinion. (Don't listen to me, ask a doctor.) Xanax just makes me calm down and relax enough so I can fall asleep. It doesn't make me tired, feel like I am drugged or groggy, or anything like that. For me, it just makes the nervousness go away and lets me relax and calm down. I love Xanax.

Dear, I'm so sorry for your diagnosis. I hope one day you'll be free from depression. No matter how long it takes, we'll be here for you when you need to talk. I totally understand how one with depression as I was once a victim too. It was so bad and lasted almost a year. My condition only improved after my school started and my projects kept me very busy to think of the depressing subject. Then slowly, I felt better. Dear, I hope you dont have to depend on medicine so much and wish you recovering day by day.

Want to hear somewhat of a strange story? I went to one of my many doctors for a routine exam and found something abnormal. It was a small possibility that it could have been cancer. Now here's the strange part: I was very much at peace with that possibility. I cried out of fear for almost a whole day which shows I'm normal, but then that night I felt at peace with the possibility and of course I felt at peace at finding out I didn't have it too, so either way I felt at peace. I amazed my mother as she knows I worry, and I worry about everything else, but something that could kill me, I didn't worry about. My religious beliefs are mainly the reason. I believe that if I died, then after a while I will be with Jesus and that in itself is the reason to be at peace. I also thought about the possibility of being with Michael as well.
But it turns out I went to a specialist over this problem and it wasn't cancer and it was something she took care of right away.
Most people have a way they want to die and most prefer to die a fast death or in their sleep. Not me. I would want to die from something like cancer, so I could prepare my soul to meet our Lord, like I should be doing every day anyway regardless, then to meet others who are hopefully resting in peace with Him, like Michael.
I hope I didn't go off topic. I kind of needed something to calm me down and remembering this did in a way.

No it's not really off topic. Dont worry. Cancer is something very horrible and I really hope and pray for all of you for a good health. I'm so glad that yours wasnt cancer :yes: Thank god ! After Michael's passing, most of my fears were gone including death. I'm like you too, very peace when think of it. It's nothing to be scared of since Michael's there and we'll be with him and God.As for now, I'm thankful that I'm quite healthy myself as well as my family. That's the most important thing to me :)

No, the thought has never personally crossed my mind. As much as I want him here with us, I can not say that I am willing to give up my life just so I can be with him. There are far to many that are close to me that I could not leave behind with that pain and sadness, especially for someone that I technically did not know. And I just have to much love for life to even consider it. For me, it is like giving up and that is not something I am willing to do.

There have been quite a few peers of mine that have been killed as of late and it is a real eye opener. I see the pain in my friend's eyes upon losing somebody and I just can not dare leave that kind of mark on them.

I look at it like this: When the time is right, I'll see MJ again one day. But until that time comes, I am just going to keep his memory and spirit alive and live, and enjoy my life.

For those that have considered this:
I seriously hope that you guys do not. As stated, you only live once so just stick around as long as possible and enjoy it. The pain hurts, and it can hurt badly at times. But that is a part of life. We just have to deal with it the very best that we can and try to move on. I usually don't like saying these types of things, but I think MJ would want it that way.

The message of Michael's music is to embrace life and live it to the fullest. In doing that, you're far closer to him than you would be in death.

The first days I accepted his passing, and that was a week after 6/25, and for a few months I was so tired of life..I felt there was nothing left for me, nothing to hope for or fight for. And I spent all this time longing for the day we would be together again.
This was soothed over the months but what's left is that I'm no longer afraid of death. I know and I expect with joy the time I will walk accross to the other side and meet him.

It’s good that you talk about this.

No you are not the only one. I feel and think the same way.

But I know I have to be strong for my family, friends and for Michael. He would not want us to be unhappy. Even if it is very difficult to keep fighting, to not give up.

We miss him so much, but he’s still with us, watching and helping us, I’m sure he is.

To people considering ending their life, think about Michael, would he have ended his own life? No. He said so himself. Life is too precious to just end it yourself, it's a gift and you should live it to the full. There are people out there currently fighting for their lives to survive in hospitals, etc. All they want to do is survive. We shouldn't take life and living for granted. I'm preety sure Michael would give anything to be with his children once again. He certainly wouldn't want fans taking their own lives.

The thought has crossed my mind, but of course I would never do anything. I believe one day we'll all be up there with him. But now, we need to keep Michael's legacy alive and carry on his message. When things in my life get me down, I always think of how strong Michael was with all the BS he went through... I couldn't imagine myself going through any of that. He was amazing. Michael would want us to be strong and be happy in life. I know I'm trying my hardest, even though it's not easy.

Aww, :weeping: I am not planning on killing myself. But I feel like I am dying and on most days I want to stay in bed or curl into a ball and let it happen. I feel like I am dying a slow death. The pain in my heart is so real that I move just to move. I have to constantly remind myself to breathe and to move. But I do. I get up every morning even though I would rather not. I move (at a slower, fumbling pace) through the day and get things done. I know I can't give up on this life that God gave me because too many people fight to live and because Michael loved life. So I am a walking wounded. My heart is shattered in a million pieces and I am slowing walking around collecting them and trying to fit them back. It won't be the same. It won't be perfect but it will take shape into the new me that I am supposed to be now without my love.

I dont ever to hear from any of you guys saying u want to kill yourselves or anything such as. I know michael would not want that for us, hed want us to embrace life now that we still have it. Its hard i know to fathom life without him- but we gotta be strong, not just for our sake but for his sake too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back