( Pictures) MJ Watching over me all day

rockstar

Proud Member
here is pictures of the moon all day it was out :yes: remember what Jermanie say that Michael whats go up on the moon so i think MJ is in the Moon

ooh sorry it was taking some in the afternoon & at night too but my creame did work will at night :doh:

MJmoon001.jpg

MJmoon002.jpg

MJmoon002.jpg

MJmoon004.jpg

Thank you for taking these. I put the first as my background.

Lovely pictures rockstar. Thank you for sharing these. :)
It's amazing we were all feeling the "moon thing." :wub:

awww so beautiful that the full moon was out tonight :wub:

Even I was looking at this beautiful moon yesterday from my window, it was so round, with this wonderful yellow glow, so so beautiful. It was a really nice Michael moment....

awe, thanks for sharing these. This may seem silly, but now I always refer to him as the brightest star in the sky...and the night before the 25th I was lying on my bed typing up my message for the tribute page on michaeljackson.com and the title of my message was "The brightest star"... and I happened to look out my window while I was typing and I see this bright star up in the sky.. and no other stars were out that I could see... I don't know, maybe I'm crazy, but it made me smile though :)

:no: Thrillergirl you're not creazy you just love his soul just like stars in the sky that's way how we feel inside are souls of love :yes:

I feel like Michael is the moon AND the sun. At night, I look out my living room window sometimes and see if there's a moon up there and I smile. So beautiful! At daytime, I think Michael is shining on me every day, filling me with his love and it warms my heart. Just don't look directly at the sun because it can blind you!

I feel like Michael is the moon AND the sun. At night, I look out my living room window sometimes and see if there's a moon up there and I smile. So beautiful! At daytime, I think Michael is shining on me every day, filling me with his love and it warms my heart. Just don't look directly at the sun because it can blind you!

maybe i what too look at the sun of blind :lol:

When I see the moon I often think of that part in Moonwalker where Michael looks up and sees the moon that there is this glint in his eye. Such a magical moment :)

Back