Lisa Marie dedicated song to Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa, such an important lady in Michael's life, I love her, i think she is one of the few people who REALLY knew him, LOVE YOU LISA, you are BEAUTIFUL.

Wish i was you so i could have known him like you do,

Thank you Lisa :flowers:

here the lyrics Lisa dedicated to Michael
Chris Cornell : Sunshower Lyrics

Dark as roses, fine as sand
Feel your healing and your sting again
I hear you laughing and my soul is saved
On forgotten graves you cry

Crawl like ivy up my spine
Through my nerves and into my eyes
Cuts like anguish
Or recollections of better days gone by

But it's all right
When you're caught in pain
And you feel the rain come down
It's all right
When you find your way
Then you see it disappear
It's all right
Though your garden's grey
I know all your graces
Someday will flower
In the sweet sunshower

Eyes like oceans so far away
A feather trail to a better way
Worried mornings turn into days
Then into worried nights

But it's all right
When you're all in pain
And you feel the rain come down
Oh it's all right
When you find your way
Then you see it disappear
Oh it's all right
Though your garden's grey
I know all your graces
Someday will flower
Oh in the sweet sunshower
Oh in the sweet sunshower
In the sweet sunshower

I know all your graces
Someday will flower
In the sweet sunshower
And it's all right
All you'll be you are today
Are today
It's all right
All you'll be you are today
Are today.........

beatiful lyrics, Lisa really knew Michael, more than anyone i think.... God bless her.

Michael LIVES ON! FOREVER

Ginvid refrain from saying anything.... Back away from the mouse... Back away. Breathe. Slowly and deeply.....ok....

That was nice of her to think of him...

She just doesn't want anyone to forget that she was his first wife....even if it was for only a brief 20 months.

When you marry someone, you don't just forget. No matter what and actually no matter what the outcome... It's not something that disappears. I wished people could understand that. Even if it goes wrong as wrong as it can go.

YUP! :clapping:
Thank You Lisa!
The endless amount of sunflowers Michael will receive will always be connected to the love you two shared! :D

She just doesn't want anyone to forget that she was his first wife....even if it was for only a brief 20 months.

She just wanted the public to forget they once had been married when he was alive ;)

When you marry someone, you don't just forget. No matter what and actually no matter what the outcome... It's not something that disappears. I wished people could understand that. Even if it goes wrong as wrong as it can go.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

lol

Lisa only posts on her myspace when it's Michael related. Notice that people? She never says anything about her father or his passing or dedicating him songs ect.

Just saying :laugh:

that's beautiful, but she could do it privately. Why shared it with public.

She just wanted the public to forget they once had been married when he was alive ;)

exactly!

not very long ago, she was totally embarassed of being associated with him, now she's posting blogs and sending sunflowers to his tomb

exactly!

not very long ago, she was totally embarassed of being associated with him, now she's posting blogs and sending sunflowers to his tomb

I agreed, since 2003 til his death he was the biggest mistake. The holy mother of god marriage. Now that he is in heaven. 3 blogs about mj, sunflower and a song.

She just want us to forget what did.

She did some mistakes. In the worst period for Mike ( interview Oprah with Godzilla 2005).

But she was there in1993, they were in love, and with her posts it's like she's still love him.

That's cool. I liked when they were together, Mike had always a big royal smile!

He was happy. We weren't in their bed to judge them. What's happened between them it's between them.

And Katherine knows what's happened exactly, because she will not tolerate to see a woman who doesn't love her son, to be at his funerals. And Lisa was there with the Jackson, near to Katherine, so for me, IT'S MEAN A LOT.

She did some mistakes. In the worst period for Mike ( interview Oprah with Godzilla 2005).

But she was there in1993, they were in love, and with her posts it's like she's still love him.

That's cool. I liked when they were together, Mike had always a big royal smile!

He was happy. We weren't in their bed to judge them. What's happened between them it's between them.

And Katherine knows what's happened exactly, because she will not tolerate to see a woman who doesn't love her son, to be at his funerals. And Lisa was there with the Jackson, near to Katherine, so for me, IT'S MEAN A LOT.

i agree.i do understand where some fans are coming from.
but love is a complicated thing.sometimes things happened and makes you say some bitchy things to the person you love.sometimes it makes you feel better to hate the person that you love.i did it before.
though i also don't think she should have said those nasty things back then,i'd cut her some slack.
she was there with him in 93 and i believe she does love him.

I agreed, since 2003 til his death he was the biggest mistake. The holy mother of god marriage. Now that he is in heaven. 3 blogs about mj, sunflower and a song.

She just want us to forget what did.

exactly..

I'm afraid I agree. She was cruel to him in life -at least in public, slagging him off on talkshows and making it the marriage was all nothing. He has to DIE before she tells the truth. Bit late now Lisa.

Well, she did love him and I don't think she ever will truly get over him..and after they divorced like she said, becoming bitter about everything..She probably regrets the things she said..

As MJ fans, I understand 100% about being upset about people who had said anything negative about Michael while he was alive..This is much different though..They were deeply in love, they were married and they had a deep connection..Lisa will always love Michael, she deeply misses him and being with Michael was probably the happiest times of her life, but sadly it didn't work out, who knows what would have happened if they stuck it out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back