Dr. Patrick Treacy remembers Michael Jackson (Humanitarian)

Thank you, for sharing this video.
It was a true blessing for me to see and hear
this video.

What do you think he means when he says
Conrad Murray is a "stalking horse"?
I looked up the definitions of stalking horse.
Here are some of them: "stalking horse":
(1)A stalking horse is a person who tests a concept with someone or mounts a challenge against them on behalf of an anonymous third party. If the idea proves viable and/or popular, the anonymous figure can then declare their interest and advance the concept with little risk of failure. If the concept fails, the anonymous party will not be tainted by association and can either drop the idea completely or bide their time and wait until a better moment for launching an attack.

(2) a candidate put forward to divide the Opposition or to mask the true candidate;

(3) Something used to cover one's true purpose; a decoy.

haha, I loved the story about Blanket in the end of the video :) thanks for sharing :)

He said that Michael liked to take things from his clinic, that it wasn't stealing, it was just Michael's way and that when he caught Michael he always told him to put those things back :) And then one day he was at Michael's house and he took off his jacket. When it was time for him to leave, he started looking for his jacket and saw that Blanket fell asleep and covered himself with the jacket. So Michael gives him the jacket and says, "I guess he takes after his father" :)

He said that Michael liked to take things from his clinic, that it wasn't stealing, it was just Michael's way and that when he caught Michael he always told him to put those things back :) And then one day he was at Michael's house and he took off his jacket. When it was time for him to leave, he started looking for his jacket and saw that Blanket fell asleep and covered himself with the jacket. So Michael gives him the jacket and says, "I guess he takes after his father" :)
Aww. Thanks a lot :flowers:

Mike is a funny man :lol: and Awww so cute the little baby covering himself :wub: And Michael's right like father like son :lol:
I believe Michael's watching over his sons and daughter :wub:

:wub: awww so cute! Thanks! :flowers:

Thank you, for sharing this video.
It was a true blessing for me to see and hear
this video.

What do you think he means when he says
Conrad Murray is a "stalking horse"?
I looked up the definitions of stalking horse.
Here are some of them: "stalking horse":
(1)A stalking horse is a person who tests a concept with someone or mounts a challenge against them on behalf of an anonymous third party. If the idea proves viable and/or popular, the anonymous figure can then declare their interest and advance the concept with little risk of failure. If the concept fails, the anonymous party will not be tainted by association and can either drop the idea completely or bide their time and wait until a better moment for launching an attack.

(2) a candidate put forward to divide the Opposition or to mask the true candidate;

(3) Something used to cover one's true purpose; a decoy.

I thought he said "trojan horse" but it's hard to tell with the accent.

"Your innocence will get you in trouble"
Beautiful story about Michael told by his friend and cosmetic surgeon in Ireland Dr Patrick Treacy.

http://tinyurl.com/3yndbmj
excerpt
[Michael then told a long story about how he had been set up by a certain company, regarding his Santa Maria case, to hand over shares (least said the better)]

My comment: So here's another friend who Michael confided in about the conspiracy against him. And that's another friend who won't name names?????:ph34r:

Thanks for posting, Riviera. I am always glad to read about the REAL MJ.

Back