can anybody really buy the Carolwood place now that it is claer there will be pilgrimages there?

Proud Member
yesterday made it clear that fans are going to gather at that location, every June 25th. doesn't that take away from the idea of somebody purchasing that place?

I thought Christian Audigier owned it. Am I wrong? =/ I was there last night. I am so glad we were all able to gather and stay as long as we liked.

it could sell if they wanted to, even though its all ready owned.. I mean that would be a good way for a person to de-value the home.. meaning, they would pull the card its a inconvienence and invasion of privacy for them and lower the price for the purchaser.. someone could get the home for less than what they would have been able to before!!

See, I would hope that in an act of beautiful recognition, a kind soul were to buy this place and actually open it up on that night. People will gather there regardless. How nice would it be if someone with true appreciation for MJ would own the place?

I've been there twice myself and I was shaken to the core.

where can I find fans' stories about going there? I want to read them, but I can't find anything :(

I have been looking to..the only thing I read was in this thread...the folks at the beginning of the thread....sorry I wish I could of been more help..

See, I would hope that in an act of beautiful recognition, a kind soul were to buy this place and actually open it up on that night. People will gather there regardless. How nice would it be if someone with true appreciation for MJ would own the place?

ohh:hug:....I am sure you were...because I know for a fact that I would be.

Agreed.

Yeah... It's...a lot.

where can I find fans' stories about going there? I want to read them, but I can't find anything :(

I just got back to NY and as soon as I'm all settled and my group gets all of our pictures and videos together I plan to post them and write about my trip. It was beautiful and exceedingly difficult to leave. I cried leaving the hotel, again in the super shuttle, then leaving LAX, arriving at JFK, and then when I got home and walked into my room. I'm so emotionally tired and jet-lagged right now. Like I said, it was just...a lot.

I know how you feel. I felt the same. I had to be dragged away from LA the last time. When I flew to LA in February, all of sudden the screens came down and they started playing This Is It, that was cute.

I felt just like you, on the flight back to Boston, I found it very very hard.

:better::better:

If I owned that house as a Jackson fan myself I would welcome and encourage the fans to gather there every June 25th.

I thought Christian Audigier owned it. Am I wrong? =/ I was there last night. I am so glad we were all able to gather and stay as long as we liked.

Christian doesn't own it. He announced he was going to buy it, not long after last June. But then he changed his mind and didn't. There were stories about him not buying it last fall. If you do a Google search you can find some. :)

I just got back to NY and as soon as I'm all settled and my group gets all of our pictures and videos together I plan to post them and write about my trip. It was beautiful and exceedingly difficult to leave. I cried leaving the hotel, again in the super shuttle, then leaving LAX, arriving at JFK, and then when I got home and walked into my room. I'm so emotionally tired and jet-lagged right now. Like I said, it was just...a lot.

:better: thank you

Christian doesn't own it. He announced he was going to buy it, not long after last June. But then he changed his mind and didn't. There were stories about him not buying it last fall. If you do a Google search you can find some. :)
'I will purchasze ey manzion so it will be open once a year for the fanz to enjoyy ' yeah sure you will :D ...he sounded like a multi-billionaire when he obviously is not.

Back