MJ's list of Shady/Unshady Characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverKOP

Proud Member
After watching all those tributes before and after the 25th, I really don't know what to consider credible anymore. So many people are contradicting each other and considering themselves right. On one side you've got people saying Michael was fine, happy, extremely excited to do the shows, etc. - basically everything positive. Then you've got the other side saying that he was in terrible health, drugged out, and less than ecstatic to do the shows. I mean it seems like both the sides have people that loved Michael very much, but who is believable? Who do you guys deem "credible"? I'll list a few people that come to mind that were recently in the specials, but my list is going to be weak since I'm in a hurry.

-Kenny Ortega, Travis Payne, TII Dancers/Crew
-Randy Phillips
-Karen Faye (Michael Bush & Dennis Tompkins?)
-Tohme Tohme
-Ian Halperin

What do you think of them?

halperin doesnt need an asnwer

ortega etc ok although may have stuck their head in the sand. not including the dancers in that

faye etc. well shes been talked about alot. i guess the grief has made her gone abit loppy. she goes with the wind b4 june mj was great etc then afterwards she tried to save him and knew there was something wrong ect. guilt trip,way of coping i dont know. dont like the interviews. talking about personal stuff whic was highly distasteful and out of order. all mouths should be kept shut until after the trial

thome thome. heck knows! connections to barrack and dodgy motives. mj was the cash cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back