Fans At The O2...

ObsessedAboutMJ

Proud Member
I went to The O2 with my friend last Friday night but due to work we were unable to get there till 10:15pm - just in time for the silence....which was very moving. After that we lit some candles and sat in silence for a bit.

As we were walking around we came across some fans that were dancing to Billie Jean :) and may I just say that you all did very well :) Here's my video but there is anyone featured in the video that would like me to take it off youtube just let me know :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzEH9U0ULBo

Love Anna
xxx

thank you so much for sharing that Anna....I love seeing MJ fans enjoy his music and dancing. :)..they were having quite a time..

Here are a few pictures from the O2....

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

Last edited:
oh Bless you...my heart just broke when I read your post.....:boohoo:

God I know...it's so painful :hug:

It was a great atmosphere to be there with such amazing fans, we had music on, we were dancing, shouting to Michael's window...we waited outside the hotel for around 3 hours or so, but Michael didn't appear at the window :no: I just hope he was in there, and heard some of the love. I'll never forget that night. The night I almost saw him :(

Wow, the pictures are good, some lovely stuff there. Glad the O2 allowed it.

real nice gesture on the part of the fans.. the O2 looks lovely.

It was nice of the o2 to open the bubble for us all. They didn't have to do it but they did so thank you to them and to allow us to use the screen for the flowers, messages, candles, etc. The people that organised it are doing it again for next year so I'll ba back again next year. To me being with my MJ family is the only way I can spend that horrible day. Seeing so many people I knew really helped me get through it. Gave me some much needed laughs on such a sad day.

It was nice of the o2 to open the bubble for us all. They didn't have to do it but they did so thank you to them and to allow us to use the screen for the flowers, messages, candles, etc. The people that organised it are doing it again for next year so I'll ba back again next year. To me being with my MJ family is the only way I can spend that horrible day. Seeing so many people I knew really helped me get through it. Gave me some much needed laughs on such a sad day.

Yeah it's always easier being with MJ family on this horrible day.
I'm definately going back next year too. It's the only place where I feel comfortable to be on that day.

God I know...it's so painful :hug:

It was a great atmosphere to be there with such amazing fans, we had music on, we were dancing, shouting to Michael's window...we waited outside the hotel for around 3 hours or so, but Michael didn't appear at the window :no: I just hope he was in there, and heard some of the love. I'll never forget that night. The night I almost saw him :(

I'm sure he was there and that he heard you calling him....:hug:

Back