Majority says no one will go to jail in trial

kasume

Proud Member
I was skipping thorugh the channels and on showbiz tonight, saw 'will anyone go to jail for Michael's death?' And on the poll 82% say NO!!!

I was so upset. But maybe I'm overthinking. That poll may not be perfect.

When larry asked jermaine if the truth will come out, he said, "Yes, Because the family cannot let it not happen."

Us fans need to have faith. We are Michael's family, along with the Jackson's. And as Jermaine has stated, "WE CANNOT LET IT NOT HAPPEN."

The truth, the ABSOLUTE truth will come out. We need to "keep the faith".

We must refuse to be defeated by greed's $$$!!

Last edited:
Michael's justice never depend on Majority. During and after the trial, Majority believed he was guilty even thought he was proved innocence. This is the sick world.

once again, this is media driven. they're still smarting from MJ's not guilty verdict. the media can never be trusted, when it comes to being a friend of Michael.

I don't think it helps when the family and some Fans are so divided, With conspiracies and the like, we need to come together as one to make certain Michaels story is told factually and justice is done, the media didn't win last time and they wont win this time. IMO

Personally I doubt Murray will go to jail too. They already dropped the ball with 2nd murder. And 4 years? Murray will probably just get probation if anything.

So was it this bad during the 2005 trial?

And yes, Michael's last words to us at his memorial was, "There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one." I really think that message meant something more than just one of his quotes from life.

So was it this bad during the 2005 trial?

And yes, Michael's last words to us at his memorial was, "There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one." I really think that message meant something more than just one of his quotes from life.

it was worse. you'd never know he was found not guilty, unless you paid attention.

it was worse. you'd never know he was found not guilty, unless you paid attention.

Oh, okay.

You see, It was 2007 when I first listened to an MJ song. And after that, then I became a huge fan of him as both a humanitarian and entertainer.

Last edited:
When larry asked jermaine if the truth will come out, he said, "Yes, Because the family cannot let it not happen."

Two negations are supposed to equal an affirmation, but to me this statement is far too sloppy and untrustworthy.
I wish this family could inspire me more and instill some faith in me. So far it's exactly the opposite. They make me feel very insecure. They seem unable to control themselves and stick with one version, how are they supposed to stand up in trial?

<!--/sizec--><!--fontc--><!--/fontc--><!--colorc--><!--/colorc--><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><o:p><P><B><SPAN style=
Romans: 1:18
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men
who suppress the truth by their wickedness,

Romans: 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place to wrath: for it is written,
</SPAN><!--/coloro--><!--coloro:#FF0000-->Vengeance is mine; I will repay, said the Lord.
<!--coloro:#000080-->
<!--/coloro-->Michael Jackson wants us to not despair.
No matter what we must "Keep the Faith".<!--colorc-->

<!--/colorc-->
Click on the link and Listen to Michael:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp0Hi2UcSyA...feature=related<!--sizec-->
</B><!--colorc--><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--><!--/fontc--><o:p></o:p></P><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--><!--/fontc--><!--colorc--><!--/colorc--><o:p> </o:p>
</o:p>

Last edited:
I wish this family could inspire me more and instill some faith in me. So far it's exactly the opposite. They make me feel very insecure. They seem unable to control themselves and stick with one version, how are they supposed to stand up in trial?

Maybe some of them are afraid something may happen to them.

Look what happened to Evan Chandler and Peter Lopez.

And there's still Thome's words of "death and destruction upon the Jackson family" that has never been refuted or confirmed by him.

Hopefully from now, they can really start getting together. I was glad from the last LK interview when Jermaine said he didn't know about an intervention or wasn't there.

In 2005 a lot of people thought Michael was guilty. Then, during the trial, a lot of information came out, and it did change some people's minds ( I live in Europe, and I remember some of the media "changing their minds" after the Arvizos testified) .

I guess the same thing is happening now : very few people have read the docs, the coroner's reports, etc....

I try to keep an open mind, but I read them, and I don't see how Murray can escape some time in jail.

He admitted to both giving propofol and not monitoring Michael (he said he left the room while Michael was under propofol).

I don't know, but I can't think of any defense strategy for that.

exactly lol just aswell some werent here then if u think this is bad now. dont go near all the old tmz celeb justice and court tv polls lol

we will see ,they did same thing back then with all their expert showing their knowledge .our memory is not that short term .

In 2005 a lot of people thought Michael was guilty. Then, during the trial, a lot of information came out, and it did change some people's minds ( I live in Europe, and I remember some of the media "changing their minds" after the Arvizos testified) .

I guess the same thing is happening now : very few people have read the docs, the coroner's reports, etc....

I try to keep an open mind, but I read them, and I don't see how Murray can escape some time in jail.

He admitted to both giving propofol and not monitoring Michael (he said he left the room while Michael was under propofol).

I don't know, but I can't think of any defense strategy for that.

In a perfect world bouee!!!!! The big problem is that juries don't like to punish doctors for the alleged "misdeeds" of the victim. Michael will be tried in this trial--if it ever reaches that point, and the family and others talking "addiction" and "intervention" sure does not help the placating, yet corrupt prosecution!

Yes, Mesereau's words were rather discouraging..As if he is preparing fans for what is about to happen.

Maybe some of them are afraid something may happen to them.

Look what happened to Evan Chandler and Peter Lopez.

And there's still Thome's words of "death and destruction upon the Jackson family" that has never been refuted or confirmed by him.

Hopefully from now, they can really start getting together. I was glad from the last LK interview when Jermaine said he didn't know about an intervention or wasn't there.

I think this is a legitimate guess! Especially if the entertainment industry is as corrupt and evil as I have read! I am sure threats have been put out there.
There sure is more to this story than meets the eye. Someone needs to get Murray to talk!

A lot of fans have many different ideas about what really happened to Michael so it will be difficult for all of us to push, for what we view, to be justice. I pray that the Jackson family finds the strength to help! I will stand behind them.

ook what happened to Evan Chandler
as if LOL if you think chandler was going to confess you obviously werent around in 93 and upto 05 when he tried to kill jordan. giving that man credit in order to support conspiracy theories is disgusting

as if LOL if you think chandler was going to confess you obviously werent around in 93 and upto 05 when he tried to kill jordan. giving that man credit in order to support conspiracy theories is disgusting

I do not think for a minute Chandler was going to confess anything. I do believe it is possible he was angling for more money to keep his mouth shut, from others involved in his twisted plot, so he was taken out. Obviously this is only my opinion and a theory.

You can never be sure what is going on inside a human soul. Especially when a person knows he has a terminal disease. History is full of examples of people at the threshold of death who are eaten up by their guilt and decide to make a giant leap before the end.
I'm not saying this is what happened, just not ruling out the possibility.

Who's giving him credit for anything? Certainly no one here that I've read!!! No, LOL, Evan wasn't going to confess----karma dealt with him!!!

Who's giving him credit for anything? C
credit that he had a conscience and wanted to come forward and say nothing happened. but the dark forces killed him b4.

credit that he had a conscience and wanted to come forward and say nothing happened. but the dark forces killed him b4.

I do not see where anyone said he had a conscience and may come forward for any noble act. I can see the slime ball twisting the screws on others that may have been involved, for more money, with threats of coming clean.

the whole conspiracy based around chandler dieing was that he was gonna come forward and confess b4 he died. but was taken out b4 hand.thats whatwas started by some after he kileld himself

chandler has been pretty much broke since the late 90's when he sued mj for a second time to get more $ but lost the case. jordan funded him so i dont see much point in him going after money when he was on his last leggs anyway and he was involved with rothman etc

Last edited:
Truth is, we won't know until that time comes. As loveforever said, majority believed Michael was guilty and look at the outcome of that trial.

However, if Murray doesn't get jail time, something must be done...I'd be very upset to see him get off with a slap on the wrist.

..don't know why I made this stupid thread....

80% believed he was guilty according to some other statistics i found out recently.....

plp beleive what they media want them to believe. ie the information the media allow the masses to hear

After reading that entire autopsy report, I really don't see why Murray would NOT go to jail.

CLEARLY from that autopsy report, there's only two ways that would get him off the hook

1) Prove Michael administered drugs to himself without Murray's knowledge
2) Corrupt Law

Back