Dumbest Book Characters?

Donathan

Proud Member
In one book, a girl dumped her boyfriend because she was a Scorpio and her boyfriend was a Libra, and her Horoscope said that these two signs were a bad match, so she dumped his ass just for that.Dumbass!

In another book, a group of six friends(Annie, Charlie, Claire, Henry, Taylor, and Jay) are all being killed off. Even the secondary main character, Charlie, is killed off, rare for a book. Three friends die. Annie has the common sense to move out of town after seeing her three friends die.

Claire gets unfairly arrested for the murder, and Jay confesses to her that he was the killer of the three friends. Claire said, "Okay, you can tell the cops that I am innocent and you are the killer! I can be free!" Dumbass Claire! Why would a cold hearted killer turn himself in, when someone else was in jail for the murders he committed?

Needless to say, he coldly told Claire,"I am not turning myself in for the murders. I am going to leave you to rot on the jail cell." He coldly left. Claire made a lunge for the bar cells, trying to get him to come back, but she fell to the concrete ground and hit her head and bled to death.

Back