Which Tokyo 87' show you love best?

Which Tokyo 87' show you love best?

• 1st show (Sept. 12, 1987*Black Shirt*)

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • 2nd show (Sept. 13, 1987)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3rd show (Spet 14, 1987)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Okay, does anyone here have a favourite Tokyo show in 1987 where Michael made his Bad Tour debut? Say what you love about the certain show you love from Toyko 87'.

i voted for the black shirt concert!
that show was awesome, and i thikn that he should have used the black shirt in all of his bad tour concert (even in 88-89)

i like the black shirt but i think it was either far to hot that might be why he changed it. But the silver shirt makes him stand out better. Some of that footage is like SOOO crappy that its hard to see him.

I voted 2nd show because the first night has some technical flaws as well as some not-so-perfect dancing. Seems like Michael was a little bit over excited and maybe nervous at the premier, but on the second night many of those little details are corrected.

i like the black shirt but i think it was either far to hot that might be why he changed it. But the silver shirt makes him stand out better. Some of that footage is like SOOO crappy that its hard to see him.

yeah i heard somethin about him chaning colors the first three nights becasue, he wanted to have a color that could make him very visable to the audience

Back