What are your favourite A&E shows?

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
To anyone who has A&E, what TV shows they have do you watch?

There are only 2 A&E shows I watch and they are:

"Dog The Bounty Hunter"

Dog has a great heart after chasing fugitives in Hawaii and Colorado, I wish every law enforcements have a great heat like Dog, I always find police officers too difficult and very hard to trust, like I can't trust them anymore. I always believe he turns most fugitives around. That's one the best shows I ever seen. Also I admire his huge family.

"Billy The Exterminator"

I find it very educational for me, Billy knows what he does by killing insects like wasps (I hate those things to death) with natural stuff instead of chemical stuff like every exterminators use and uses traps on critters like raccoons, skunks, squirrals, armadillos and such. I also loves his stories from his past, like the one about bats at a Catholic church, whew, bats are such a big problem these days.

What about you guys?

I don't watch this channel often. The two shows I've seen are "Hoarders" and "Private Sessions". There used to be a show called "Live By Request" but I don't think it's on anymore, sadly.

Last edited:
I also don't watch that channel very much. I prefer the Biography, HIStory, and HIStory International channels more. And those channels are a part of A&E. But A&E is a channel I really don't watch unless they show:

Paranormal State

Psychic Kids

or

Criss Angel

Other than that I prefer watching the other 3 A&E Channels mostly.

Dog is my favorite. I love Cake Boss & Chopped, but those are on another network (food network)

'Cake Boss' is on TLC

on A&E I like 'Intervention' and 'The Jacksons:A Family Dynasty' when it aired, I heard they might be doing a 3nd season. I also like 'The First 48 Hours'.

Dog, Billy The Exterminator, Hoarders, Criminal Minds, and sometimes both the First 48 Hours and Intervention.

Back