What is MICHAEL's Funniest Quote ?????

markmark11

Proud Member
Hi,

Michael has said many things over the past 40 years, but MJ fans...
What do you find is MICHAEL's funniest qoute...??

Where did u hear, read, or see it...?

I like when he said to Diana Sawyer (in the '95 ABC interview) in reply to a questions about his appearance changing "That I may get two eyes here (MJ points to his cheeks), or maybe an eye here (points to middle of his fore head)". funny...

Re: What is MICHAEL's Funniest Qoute ?????

"Me and Janet really are two different people" :D

:yes: that's a good one :cheeky:
& from the same speech: "over the last month, I went from "where is he?" to "here he is again"" heehee

hehe, he was funny in that speech. He looked very happy, and handsome as always.

:sorry: I had a misquote there
went back & corrected it :blushing:

man!! that man was insanely funny :wub:

ETA:
"I'm a nice person! I just took a shower, and washed my hair thoroughly" :lol:

''Salvation Army tomorrow Bill. Really, don't laugh. You find good stuff. don't you Tito? That other places would sell real expensive''

:- ) (old skool happy face)

i dont think this is the right section

i don't remember him saying that?
Well this is the "happening section", and we HAPPEN to be looking for the best mj quote? so it's perfectly fine here no? Plus it was always in the news what he said... so join in don't be mean ;- ) live life off the wall!

''Salvation Army tomorrow Bill. Really, don't laugh. You find good stuff. don't you Tito? That other places would sell real expensive''

yes I love that one too, I've never fully understood it but I knew what he was talking about :lmao:

''Brad hit it NONONO kidding'' loved it. I'm not so sure if I wrote it right tough, is Brad or Brett? lol now that I think it I'm not so sure if can be considered a quote.

Last edited:
Not really a quote but it's still funny

From This Is It

(While on the cherry picker) - ''Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee''

It wasn't a quote, but during the Barbara Walters interview, he let it slip that Debbie may be pregnant again. I think it was an out take and didn't air during the actual interview, but him realizing his slip and trying to backtrack is so cute and funny.

I always liked in that Japanese interview where he can't stop laughing and he says something like "Just pretend I'm not doing it"!! :D

I always liked in that Japanese interview where he can't stop laughing and he says something like "Just pretend I'm not doing it"!! :D

Oh yes, I love that interview and especially that part :lol:
It's like "I know there's no way to stop this laughter, so the only way we gonna get this thing done is you guys have to pretend I'm cool as a cucumber.." :cheeky:

Another one that always makes me smile: "I'm a gentleman." ;) :wub:

Back