Michael Jackson’s Facebook page News-Update Eminem surpasses MJ in 'Likes'

Re: Michael Jackson now has more than 17 million fans on facebook!

Congrats, Michael.

Hmm.. Did he even have 1 million while he was alive?

FUCKING BAND-WAGONERS!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Go Mike!

FUCKING BAND-WAGONERS!

I kind understand your feeling, but you know what? I'm not even gonna get myself too worked up about that any more, as long as these people are truly appreciating Mike's work and who he was as a person, then its all good. The more people get to appreciate MJ's life and career, the better his legacy will be.

no he did.. I think I heard he had something like 750,000 facebook fans before he passed.

YAY. wow. when this whold Gaga facebook thing happened mike had 14 million. between now and then there's been 3 mill. i wonder if people didn't want gaga to be number one... wow they must really hate her...or just realised they like mj more

FUCKING BAND-WAGONERS!
A number on a facebook doesn´t show how many fans he really has now and when he was alive and I don´t think you can see if someone has been a fan for 1 hour or 40 years.
There will be a trial and maybe there are old fans who joined facebook because they want justice for Michael.

He could have sold out more than 100 shows in London an I believe it was millions and millions of people who loved him and wanted to see him but they knew they couldn´t make it and they didn´t even try to get tickets.
Maybe it was to late for some to get tickets because they were to slow and found out that the concerts already were outsold by the time when their plan for a Londonvisit was ready.

Michael has many fans who are poor and haven´t got computers, those on facebook are only some of his fans.
He must be the most loved man ever.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

go michael =)

FUCKING BAND-WAGONERS!

i think lot off teenagers and young kids are discovering him after his demise ,so i don't think any thing wrong in that ,we must encourage them.

He went from 750,000 to over 17 million in a year? That's amazing. A lot of people I know don't do facebook or twitter. I one of those people who would not been able to go see him in concert and I have been a fan for most of life.

A number on a facebook doesn´t show how many fans he really has now and when he was alive and I don´t think you can see if someone has been a fan for 1 hour or 40 years.
There will be a trial and maybe there are old fans who joined facebook because they want justice for Michael.

He could have sold out more than 100 shows in London an I believe it was millions and millions of people who loved him and wanted to see him but they knew they couldn´t make it and they didn´t even try to get tickets.
Maybe it was to late for some to get tickets because they were to slow and found out that the concerts already were outsold by the time when their plan for a Londonvisit was ready.

Michael has many fans who are poor and haven´t got computers, those on facebook are only some of his fans.
He must be the most loved man ever.

Great post.
I totally agree.

Really, people, let's face it: not following Michael on the net, FB, mjjc, etc., doesn't make you a hater.

I was not at FB before June 25th and I got into that just to join other fans I knew in real life. So what? Does it make me a hater? How active/updated was MJ's FB? Anyway, I am there now and to be honest, I think it is a shame they use it in such a bad way. ZERO updates, ZERO information, ZERO activity. Last update? June 29, 2010. Pictures? Only 27 pictures, most of them about the Opus and Thriller 25th. Even I have more pics of MJ in my FB :mello:

So... good he has so many followers there now, but if we think that page is informative or really useful, I am afraid we would be wrong.

and I don't even want to talk about the "official" website :doh:

That's so GREAT!!!:woohoo::flowers::jump::clap::yes:

Now he has over 19,000,000 fans!

Facebook Fans: Michael Jackson approaches 20 million

Facebook Fans: Michael Jackson approaches 20 million

Michael-jackson-fb-fans.jpg

Pop legend Michael Jackson is still very much in people’s hearts and minds as he gets closer and closer to reaching 20 million subscribers on his Facebook fan page. The page was set up as a tribute to the performer, after his shock death last year. Since then many fans and organizations have used the social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter to keep in touch with each other and stay up to date with all the latest news, such as tribute concerts and events.
Head over to Examiner for more details on fan pages you can subscribe to and things to follow on Twitter if you are a Michael Jackson fan. More and more people who were inspired by the legacy that Michael left are subscribing to and following these sites which are making him even more popular each day.
The controversial but arguably most gifted entertainer of all time passed away last June aged 50, due to an overdose of medically prescribed drugs. He never got to perform his final sell out tour “This Is It” at London’s O2 arena, but a film with the same name was made after his death, showing all of his backstage rehearsals. Are you a fan of the Michael Jackson Facebook fan page? Let us know in the comments.

here is link:http://www.onlinesocialmedia.net/20100909/facebook-fans-michael-jackson-approaches-20-million/

Re: Michael Jackson Approaching 20 Million Facebook Fans! *Update Post 20*

This will be on the news when he reaches 20 million, its only a matter of days. I know its only Facebook but still nice to see.

And who or what has most fans?

even though most of these are just people jumping on the bandwagon AFTER he's not here.....

I'm still quite happy about this :)

September 17 - 20,030,174 people/fans/followers

Last week the Michael Jackson Fan Page on Facebook was still a half million followers short but now it has exceeded the magical number of 20 million followers. The Facebook page of the King Of Pop is the largest in the world.

Last edited:

September 17 - 20,030,174 people/fans/followers

Last week the Michael Jackson Fan Page on Facebook was still a half million followers short but now it has exceeded the magical number of 20 million followers. The Facebook page of the King Of Pop is the largest in the world.

Yeah!! The World's Best Fans!!!! and The World's Best Entertainer!!!!

Michael Jackson must be number one on facebook

Hi

l hate to post this kind of thread ,but l have to ,Michael Jackson has 21,458,367 fans in his official page as l know he is still number one on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson?ref=ts

In fact some girl that l don't know his name ,who is she ? is she a true legend? who has 20,149,016.

http://www.facebook.com/ladygaga?ref=ts

l think we should do something to this.

Back