Best fight scenes ever

Word Smith Sr

Proud Member
I started this thread on maxjax so i thought i'd start it here as well.

Let's post the best fight scenes ever, i'll start with two scenes from Dragons Forever :

Jackie Chan vs several opponents on the boat:

[youtube]pCLTYYYL6Vg[/youtube]

Jackie Chan vs Benny "The Jet" Urquidez:

[youtube]cq6T9u9LReg[/youtube]

Let's not forget women:

Sibelle Hu (red coat) vs Michiko Nishiwaki from the movie entitled "My Lucky Stars":

[youtube]4hwiAWrHEs0[/youtube]

Cynthia Rothrock vs Yuen Biao from the movie entitled "Righting Wrongs":

[youtube]bhG-U2Izxak[/youtube]

Last edited:
I found one. Naruto Shippuden Episode 166, Hinata fights Pain after her love confession to Naruto. The end of her fight made me cry.

[YOUTUBE]OY9DY08-aCg[/YOUTUBE]

Here are 2 of my favorite fight scenes from the 1994 Bollywood movie Anjaam. Shivani Chopra played by the great actress Madhuri Dixit. Is out for revenge on the people that had killed her husband, her daughter, her sister, and her unborn child. As a warning the scenes are quite graphic. So don't watch if you don't think you can handle it. The English subtitles are posted underneath each video. Since most of the movie is spoken in the Hindi/Urdu language.

It starts around the first minute. Where Shivani talks to evil female cop that killed her unborn child. And that picture of what Indian are worshipping is I think the Hindu Goddess Parvati.

May l come in -Come in
Do you know why l called you here?
Yes l know, people like you call for there own death
Did you forget the lesson l taught you-No l remember
l begged you not to, You killed my husbands last mark
You made me into my child graveyard
l remember everything
l'll teach you a lesson that you'll forget
lt's important to stay alive|to remember things
And your never going to live
l'll kill you -Stop yelling
You told me nobody's aloud to breathe without your concent
Today l'll be telling you when to breathe

In this scene after Shivani gets out of prison. She pays her evil brother-in-law a visit. Because he had caused the deaths of her daughter and her sister. By throwing them out of his house. Where they are later killed by Shivani's obsessive stalker Vijay. Played by Shahruhk Khan. Who kills her husband in the movie.
And again the scene is quite grapic. So don't watch if you can't handle it. It starts around 38 seconds.

l'm rich, after those 3 idiots left me l've gotten rich
Why'd you come here?
Get out, your sister & daugther don't live here, there dead
That's why l've come here
Why should you live if my family died?
You'll have to die too
Your going to kill me-Yes
l'm going to kill you-Are you gone mad?
Yes l'm gone mad
lf you loose everything your going to go crazy
lt hurts doesn't it
You hurt me, my dauther and me sister -Forgive me
l'm doing what l have to do by sending you to my sister
Your whole life you've been running after money
Here take this and eat it eat it!

Last edited:
I am not a big fan of fight movies but i actually found this 1

it made me laugh although its not really fighting

I am not a big fan of fight movies but i actually found this 1

it made me laugh although its not really fighting

That fight scene is from the 1993 Hong Kong movie City Hunter directed by Wong Jing. Pretty much all Wong Jing movies have some mish mash of comedy nonsense and action in them. You should check out another movie he did in 93 called Future Cops - all the characters are based of Street Fighter but their cops... in the future! Here check out the trailer

This is probably the best fight scene involving multiple opponents........

A fight thread with no Shaw Brothers? :D
[youtube]U6vb-0QdbeM[/youtube]

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4SK0cUNMnMM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4SK0cUNMnMM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This 1 i thought was also very good

Edit:

Amazing how these 2 fight, look at the taunts @starting at 3.19

hihi

Last edited:
Here's a classic from the old Tony Curtis movie.
[youtube]Uq4tQg4QYLQ[/youtube]

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3YVoGWemFU4?fs=1&amp;hl=nl_NL"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3YVoGWemFU4?fs=1&amp;hl=nl_NL" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I like a few. Jet Li & Donnie Yen have a couple of good fight scenes in Once Upon A Time In China 2, Bruce Lee & Chuck Norris, Jeena Yanin(sp?) again the capoeira guy at the end of Chocolate, Cyncthia Rothrock, Michelle Yeoh has a really good fight scene in Wing Chun, JCVD has loads...the lists are endless for me :D

In honor of the amazing Bruce Lee who was born 70 years ago today.

In honor of the amazing Bruce Lee who was born 70 years ago today.

Thanks for reminding us my friend, may he rest in peace, he inspired, inspire and will forever inspire a lot of people around the world. May his son, Brandon Lee, rest in peace as well. :(

Thanks for everything Bruce. *bows*

PS: It is not a fight scene but since he was born 70 years ago, i'll post this:

[youtube]FOUzvSWv71A[/youtube]

Last edited:
Thanks for reminding us my friend, may he rest in peace, he inspired, inspire and will forever inspire a lot of people around the world. May his son, Brandon Lee, rest in peace as well. :(

Thanks for everything Bruce. *bows*

PS: It is not a fight scene but since he was born 70 years ago, i'll post this:

[youtube]FOUzvSWv71A[/youtube]

Don't need to thank me. It was truly my pleasure. I actually found about Bruce's birthday from a Time magazine special slideshow dedicated to him i ran across on Friday. I posted the link to it in the pic of the day thread yesterday.

Thank you for the vid. And indeed, thank you Bruce. Not only was he a martial ARTS champion (cause that's what he did first and foremost - his movements were sheer art), but also an extremely intelligent and wise man, and obviously a loving and adoring father.

Both his and Brandon's tragic losses are felt deeply. I found a very touching tribute to both of them here.

Turns out there are quite a few of them father and son tributes on utube.*sorry everyone for the O/T since these are not fight clips*

I take a pledge to return right back on topic soon with some Matrix scenes (cannot begin to say how much i love them movies), but not now :)

Back